Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this sounds wild but maybe she’s had hypnosis? It changes your brain so you don’t see certain foods as edible anymore. Or a hypnosis gastric band where you eat a few bites of something and feel physically full.

I would be sceptical but I saw a This Morning segment clip on YouTube yesterday - two sisters lost 10 stone between them, fairly effortlessly.

It would explain why Tanya can surround herself with junk food all the time - otherwise surely her willpower would crack at some point?

Reactions: 2
Agreed she looks fine and her legs in that NY pap
Pic look really
Good!
I mean her need to make herself look half her size is an issue of its own but this 'she's on drugs to stay skinny' narrative is actually insane. She has always played with her angles. Back in the day she looked curvey but toned then the daily mail posted those photos of her on the beach and she looked 5 stone heavier!

Reactions: 7
I know this sounds wild but maybe she’s had hypnosis? It changes your brain so you don’t see certain foods as edible anymore. Or a hypnosis gastric band where you eat a few bites of something and feel physically full.

I would be sceptical but I saw a This Morning segment clip on YouTube yesterday - two sisters lost 10 stone between them, fairly effortlessly.

It would explain why Tanya can surround herself with junk food all the time - otherwise surely her willpower would crack at some point?
That’s a possibility, I’m sure she’s trying every trick in the book, apart from healthy eating. But I think she’s had a lot of fat freezing done too, there’s just been too much targeted weight loss on her thighs, upper arms, belly and butt. Those bottom areas on a pear shape are the last places you lose fat, her thighs should not be that slim, they’ve lost more weight than her shins and calf’s. The thighs are the hardest part to lose weight on a pear shape, even with exercise. I know cos I’m a 5’4 pear shape at 8 stone 7 pounds and fat on the thighs is the hardest to shift and I do yoga everyday.

Reactions: 1
I mean her need to make herself look half her size is an issue of its own but this 'she's on drugs to stay skinny' narrative is actually insane. She has always played with her angles. Back in the day she looked curvey but toned then the daily mail posted those photos of her on the beach and she looked 5 stone heavier!
I totally think it's plausible that she's doing some form of speed to stay slim? Now I'm questioning whether I'm the crazy one for thinking it in the first place 😂 . I was under the impression is was pretty common for people who have money and are obsessed with losing weight and staying skinny?

Who knows! And for the record, I hope I'm wrong and she isn't doing anything!

@hnoz - I had a longer reply but then I did something to make it disappear (what a newb I am). Oh well! Basically, I agree, she's not tiny and I think she looks ok size wise but I just think there's something dodge going on and the whole "oh I'm happy so I lost weight" thing is bull tit.

Last edited:
I totally think it's plausible that she's doing some form of speed to stay slim? Now I'm questioning whether I'm the crazy one for thinking it in the first place 😂 . I was under the impression is was pretty common for people who have money and are obsessed with losing weight and staying skinny?

Who knows! And for the record, I hope I'm wrong and she isn't doing anything!

@hnoz - I had a longer reply but then I did something to make it disappear (what a newb I am). Oh well! Basically, I agree, she's not tiny and I think she looks ok size wise but I just think there's something dodge going on and the whole "oh I'm happy so I lost weight" thing is bull tit.
I agree that she isn't skinny in a way that anyone would be concerned but they way she edits her pics and constantly posts food and makes her life all about that - pretending to be super skinny and eating like a glutton, that's not normal nor is that something that should be passed on to young fans.
No one knows what she is or isn't doing, but
drugs like Adderall are used be lots of people for weight loss / maintaining their weight and for all we know she could be one of them. Or not.

Her face doesn't look the same and her hair looks so fried and she does have the arm fuzzies which i haven't noticed before on her which are all tell tale signs of an ED in any case.

Personally I don't care if she has an ED, does whatever drugs, or just a brand new metabolism she didn't have before, for me that's not even the point. I'm not a fan of how she's portraying herself to be super skinny while eating all that, that's soooo fake and if nothing else someone with her fan base in mind should tell her that this isn't a good thing to do.

Reactions: 8
She isn't that skinny, everyone keeps getting pissed off with her posting a burger but she absolutely could be eating 3/4 of a portion and have lost the weight she did.
There was a point when she was quite heavy, now she's just normal. This is tan "papped" in NY a few days ago. She is not as alarmingly skinny as her insta would have you believe.
The hair doesn't suit her IMO.

Reactions: 3
Lucky for you she's done a video about how she does her hair on igtv!
And it was the number one requested thing no less! Well, I reckon it would be after she deleted some 525839393 questions about how she maintains her weight! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Only watched the first minute or so of her IGTV but she was so unprepared! If you know you‘re going to say something about the hair tie you used to use, she should have at least looked for one to show us!

Reactions: 2
My 89yr old grandma just wanted to know what the hell a slimming app was. So I showed her using a picture of Tanya. Mind you this is sloppily done using the first app I found on the App Store at random. Tan probably puts a lot more effort in :ROFLMAO:

Anyway - first pic is the one she posted herself on insta, second pic is the one of her getting papped in NY using a slimming app without paying too much attention to the settings - third pic is the original NY pap pic that @hnoz posted earlier in the thread.

My grandma said: WOW!

91E67FDB-FBD3-4D6F-B973-0803A08E4A4D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My 89yr old grandma just wanted to know what the hell a slimming app was. So I showed her using a picture of Tanya. Mind you this is sloppily done using the first app I found on the App Store at random. Tan probably puts a lot more effort in :ROFLMAO:

Anyway - first pic is the one she posted herself on insta, second pic is the one of her getting papped in NY using a slimming app without paying too much attention to the settings - third pic is the original NY pap pic that @hnoz posted earlier in the thread.

My grandma said: WOW!

View attachment 42955
It’s really rather sad. I think she looks great in the third pic. Her legs are shapely and (dare I say?) look toned, and she doesn’t look ill (other than that horrid hair, but I’ve given up hope that she’ll ever fix that).

[emoji2372]

I wish she’d get it together. I know with her new modeling schtick, it’s chic to appear bone thin and raggedy, but it’s not cute. She’s making herself look like the cryptkeeper.

Nah Tan, I don't need to be looking like a construction worker, thank you very much.
Does the company who gifted her this outfit dislike her?
But I do like the picture - Martha in the background is the best! :ROFLMAO: can't help wondering if that poor doggo always looks like that or if she fell victim to the slimming app, too!

8E19D251-769A-4426-BFAE-76EEB2FA3B80.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My opinion 😬
Tanya always looked like she was well over her set point anyway, I’d never comment on her weight in the past, but she was holding more weight than she should be for her body.
She’s lost that weight but the reason she looks washed out is her awful hair and the lack of makeup, she’s changed her look and halved the amount of makeup she used to wear.
If she had her original colour and did her normal makeup she’s look fine.

Just saw this on twitter.

A1246622-1A02-44A8-9470-ED501801D3C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My opinion 😬
Tanya always looked like she was well over her set point anyway, I’d never comment on her weight in the past, but she was holding more weight than she should be for her body.
She’s lost that weight but the reason she looks washed out is her awful hair and the lack of makeup, she’s changed her look and halved the amount of makeup she used to wear.
If she had her original colour and did her normal makeup she’s look fine.

Just saw this on twitter.

View attachment 43115
Completely agree on everything mentioned here.

Just thought I’d at my two cents here’. I’ve struggled with binge eating disorder for the past 5-6 years and dieting is exactly what triggered it. Before dieting, I used to eat like a normal person with a healthy diet and balance between junk food and Whole Foods and be able to maintain a healthy weight rather effortlessly.

I have gained around 8-10 kg since it started and could for the life of me never loose weight, or at least not in a healthy way. I’ve tried every diet under the sun and nothing sticks long term and they just make my binge eating urges more intense and I end up gaining about 2-3 kg more than I weighed in the beginning.

About 3 weeks ago I started reading this book about mindful eating and how dieting has skewed our perception around food and how we should just STOP and LISTEN to our inner hunger cues and respect them, even if it means eating pasta 3 days in a row. It just lined up with a trip I had planned to Italy and I ended up eating pasta and pizza (vegan though) everyday for lunch and dinner for 10 days, occasionally I had a salad just because I was sick of pasta and pizza.

Here’s the catch.. I never finished the plates, I almost always ate 60% of the portion and that used to never happen to me. Not because I was restraining myself but because I was genuinely full, and knew I was going to have pasta the next day so the need to eat everything in one go wasn’t there. After 10 days I lost 3 Kg.

I truly believe Tanya might be experiencing something like this? She finally stopped dieting and binge eating and starting allowing herself anything she wanted and realized she just needs a little bit to fulfill that craving? What doesn’t add up is why she hasn’t screamed this out of the rooftops? I’m still experimenting with it and if it truly allows me to go back to my setting point I would tell people what I did if they ask me, and if I was a YouTuber I would definitely be doing a video about this and how damaging diet culture is.

Idk what do you think? I truly don’t believe she’s exposing herself to all this junk food and not binge eating it? Unless she’s doing crazy amount of exercise that I also don’t think since I gained that amount even though I’d exercise almost everyday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Just thought I’d at my two cents here’. I’ve struggled with binge eating disorder for the past 5-6 years and dieting is exactly what triggered it. Before dieting, I used to eat like a normal person with a healthy diet and balance between junk food and Whole Foods and be able to maintain a healthy weight rather effortlessly.

I have gained around 8-10 kg since it started and could for the life of me never loose weight, or at least not in a healthy way. I’ve tried every diet under the sun and nothing sticks long term and they just make my binge eating urges more intense and I end up gaining about 2-3 kg more than I weighed in the beginning.

About 3 weeks ago I started reading this book about mindful eating and how dieting has skewed our perception of food and how we should just STOP and LISTEN to our inner hunger cues and respect them, even if it means eating pasta 3 days in a row. It just lined up with a trip I had planned to Italy and I ended up eating pasta and pizza (vegan though) everyday for lunch and dinner for 10 days, occasionally I had a salad just because I was sick of pasta and pizza.

Here’s the catch.. I never finished the plates, I almost always ate 60% of the portion and that used to never happen to me. Not because I was restraining myself but because I was genuinely full, and knew I was going to have pasta the next day so the need to eat everything in one go wasn’t there. After 10 days I lost 3 Kg.

I truly believe Tanya might be experiencing something like this? She finally stopped dieting and binge eating and starting allowing herself anything she wanted and realized she just needs a little bit to fulfill that craving? What doesn’t add up is why she hasn’t screamed this out of the rooftops? I’m still experimenting with it and if it truly allows me to go back to my setting point I’ll be making sure I tell people what I did if they ask me, and if I was a YouTube I’d be definitely doing a video about this and how damaging diet culture is.

Idk what do you think? I truly don’t believe she’s exposing herself to all this junk food and not binge eat it? Unless she’s doing crazy amount of time exercise that I also don’t think since I gained that amount even though I’d exercise almost everyday.
I also have binge eating disorder and was actually going to make a post a few days ago suggesting that Tanya may have suffered from it and recovered. Someone said that she was naturally on the heavy side, but we don't actually know that. It is very possible that at one point she could eat whatever she wanted without gaining significant weight and somewhere along the way developed an unhealthy relationship with food like you and I. Doesn't necessarily mean she has a naturally slow metabolism. I also struggle to see how someone like Tanya could have all that food in front of her and throw it all away. Not to mention that 50% or more of her food stories are when she's eating with other people. I don't think she'd be ordering that food in front of people and then not eating a good amount of it.

Last edited:

About 3 weeks ago I started reading this book about mindful eating and how dieting has skewed our perception around food and how we should just STOP and LISTEN to our inner hunger cues and respect them, even if it means eating pasta 3 days in a row. It just lined up with a trip I had planned to Italy and I ended up eating pasta and pizza (vegan though) everyday for lunch and dinner for 10 days, occasionally I had a salad just because I was sick of pasta and pizza.

I truly believe Tanya might be experiencing something like this? She finally stopped dieting and binge eating and starting allowing herself anything she wanted and realized she just needs a little bit to fulfill that craving? What doesn’t add up is why she hasn’t screamed this out of the rooftops? I’m still experimenting with it and if it truly allows me to go back to my setting point I would tell people what I did if they ask me, and if I was a YouTuber I would definitely be doing a video about this and how damaging diet culture is.

Idk what do you think? I truly don’t believe she’s exposing herself to all this junk food and not binge eating it? Unless she’s doing crazy amount of exercise that I also don’t think since I gained that amount even though I’d exercise almost everyday.
I am the exact same! What book changed your mindset?

She's so boring. After ending her marriage I would have appreciated seeing her put the house up for rent and moving to LA or even NY somewhere to a cute studio or 1 bed place, furnishing it, setting up a life there and going to casting after casting, signing up for lessons at a studio and vlogging all of this. How it's done, how to set up a new life after being in such a long relationship, making new friends, chasing her acting dream...and if at the end of it all you fail, well at least you tried and you can always look back on it.
But nooooo...none of it.

Reactions: 8
Nah Tan, I don't need to be looking like a construction worker, thank you very much.
Does the company who gifted her this outfit dislike her?
But I do like the picture - Martha in the background is the best! :ROFLMAO: can't help wondering if that poor doggo always looks like that or if she fell victim to the slimming app, too!

View attachment 43019
Yeah Tanya I’ve always wanted to look more like a factory worker, it’s so flattering and stylish 🤣

She's so boring. After ending her marriage I would have appreciated seeing her put the house up for rent and moving to LA or even NY somewhere to a cute studio or 1 bed place, furnishing it, setting up a life there and going to casting after casting, signing up for lessons at a studio and vlogging all of this. How it's done, how to set up a new life after being in such a long relationship, making new friends, chasing her acting dream...and if at the end of it all you fail, well at least you tried and you can always look back on it.
But nooooo...none of it.
There’s no way she could move to the US and she knows it, she’s even more irrelevant there and she’d never get any work. There are millions of actual talented better looking younger actors, who could whip her ass here, never mind in the US. She is nothing but an extra, who’s been given a leg up, she’s NOT and never will be a actor, it’s merely a hobby and way for her to meet celebrities.

She could have actually made some content on going through a divorce, moving or dating etc, but this witch never gives anything to her followers, she just uses them to boost her vain ego and she’s lazy AF. Even friggin Essie reveals more about herself and her life after her breakup. While Tanya pretends like she’s a successful actress and friggin model or something 🤣 she’s like a child playing dress up, in her own deluded little mind. She doesn’t want to include her followers this stuck up deluded witch just wants to lie to them and use them, to boost her fantasy life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is truly on another planet isn’t she - taking time out from free trips because you are “run down” and not realising how entitled she sounds?! Also yeah that food wasn’t eaten...
probably in the closed container is a salad, the only thing she would eat but doesn't show it as it doesn't go with her whole fatty food narrative

Reactions: 1
IMG_20190923_122222.jpg
Pap shot vs the pics she obviously edits. I don't know why she even does it, she looks fine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.