Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is trolling us though right?! Like really, to have lost this much weight and everyday post meals like this.

Seriously wtf. What a strange creature she is. The internet doesn’t forget Tarn. You are not one of those naturally thin skinny minnies who can eat like a horse. And that’s ok!

She is either on some serious bullshit, on drugs or bulimic at this point. Or manically doing cardio far more than she lets on?? But she just does not look like someone working out like crazy but eating well. She looks scrawny and dazed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She really is trolling us though right?! Like really, to have lost this much weight and everyday post meals like this.

Seriously wtf. What a strange creature she is. The internet doesn’t forget Tarn. You are not one of those naturally thin skinny minnies who can eat like a horse. And that’s ok!

She is either on some serious bullshit, on drugs or bulimic at this point. Or manically doing cardio far more than she lets on?? But she just does not look like someone working out like crazy but eating well. She looks scrawny and dazed.
And more importantly, she doesn't look super fit or toned at all. My money is on bulimia, possibly drugs and definitely editing apps.

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why Jim didn't get the dog. It's very obvious that Martha preferred him anyway.
Also hi, first time posting, long time lurker

Reactions: 19
She does yes. I feel so bad for her dog though, as she's never home. Poor thing must wonder who her actual owner is
Yeah that poor dog must be so depressed, Jim was obviously her favourite, she must miss him like crazy, Tanya just has the dog as an accessory and to keep her company while living alone, the selfish witch needs to give the dog to Jim once he’s settled into his house, but I’m sure she won’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel like the dog to Tanya is more of a status thing than her being a genuine proud dog owner/dog lover. You know all the posh ladies who usually have a cute little dog as an accessory but doesn’t actually care for said dog. They usually have an arsenal of dog walkers, sitters, etc at their call. In Tanya’s case since she doesn’t have a laundry list of work lined up for consistent cash flow and doesn’t care about anyone but herself, Martha is never seen as a living sentient to care for but an afterthought. She absolutely kept that dog out of spite and not thinking what would be best for Martha. It was obvious Jim loved that dog and cared for her when Tanya was always away pretending to land gigs or photoshopping her pictures into oblivion for her IG.

Reactions: 9
I think she might’ve worked as a make up artist, or maybe on a makeup counter somewhere. I’m not that sure on the early history of Tanya so I might be wrong. But then she got into the YT tutorials etc. Through Sam and Nic already doing it I think. Hence the Pixiwoo2 channel name.
She did my make up once in a local shop and it was awful! She couldn’t colour match me at all! I’m very pale and she suggested I use this god awful dark purple lipstick, my Mum stepped in that point 😂!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She did my make up once in a local shop and it was awful! She couldn’t colour match me at all! I’m very pale and she suggested I use this god awful dark purple lipstick, my Mum stepped in that point 😂!!
Yeah she was always bleeping terrible at makeup, put it on with a trowel, often looked like a tart 🤣

Reactions: 2
A9BD5FF4-EB91-4543-9D71-52108D9AA682.png

I don't know Tan, weren't you in NY five minutes ago showing us your skinny angles and fried hair on a #gifted trip? I guess it's time for food pics again.

It's almost like she's celebrating her ED? I mean... there's three containers of food. If she ate like she always claims, she wouldn't look like a bobble head, I doubt she got 3 containers just for insta because this isn't a very good look is it. Just... hey... I'm eating pasta for breakfast (or is that an old pic we weren't treated to when she took it?)

Reactions: 5
View attachment 42572

I don't know Tan, weren't you in NY five minutes ago showing us your skinny angles and fried hair on a #gifted trip? I guess it's time for food pics again.

It's almost like she's celebrating her ED? I mean... there's three containers of food. If she ate like she always claims, she wouldn't look like a bobble head, I doubt she got 3 containers just for insta because this isn't a very good look is it. Just... hey... I'm eating pasta for breakfast (or is that an old pic we weren't treated to when she took it?)
She is truly on another planet isn’t she - taking time out from free trips because you are “run down” and not realising how entitled she sounds?! Also yeah that food wasn’t eaten...

Reactions: 5
She does yes. I feel so bad for her dog though, as she's never home. Poor thing must wonder who her actual owner is
Oh no, poor Martha :cry: I actually don't really care about Tanya, read here out of curiosity.
But I absolutely HATE it when people neglect their animals! It's the worst thing for me. Do with yourself whatever the hell you want, but pets need love and attention! 😭

• Sad
She isn't that skinny, everyone keeps getting pissed off with her posting a burger but she absolutely could be eating 3/4 of a portion and have lost the weight she did.
There was a point when she was quite heavy, now she's just normal. This is tan "papped" in NY a few days ago. She is not as alarmingly skinny as her insta would have you believe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She isn't that skinny, everyone keeps getting pissed off which her posting a burger but she absolutely be eating 3/4 of a portion and have lost the weight she did.
There was a point when she was quite heavy, now she's just normal. This is tan "papped" in NY a few days ago. She is not as alarmingly skinny as her insta would have you believe.
She’s the queen of skinny angles

Reactions: 9
She isn't that skinny, everyone keeps getting pissed off with her posting a burger but she absolutely could be eating 3/4 of a portion and have lost the weight she did.
Whilst I agree that on the scale of "skinny-ness" Tanya isn't terrifyingly skinny, I would say the fact ultra skinny isn't her natural body type makes this whole situation at best shady and at worst worrying. She has to be fighting pretty hard to maintain this new bod as it is simply not how her body is made. Her natural shape is curvy (and I don't mean that as a synonym of fat. IMO Tanya was never fat and had a great, genuinely curvy hourglass figure!) and there's absolutely no way she's maintaining it by eating all the crap she posts on insta and only doing one gym session every few weeks.

Whatever way you look at it, she's lying. Either on purpose, or as the result of mental health issues (I personally think she is on amphetamines). It's either drugs, binging and purging or simply not eating what she posts. I don't know which it is but they're all v.unhealthy (obviously).

I just find it astounding that she has friends and family around her that aren't calling out this bullshit or staging an intervention and getting her the help she needs. But I suppose if she doesn't want to be helped they can't do much.

Reactions: 17
The thing is no one close to her is gonna say anything, cos as you can see from those photos in NY she doesn’t look that skinny, probably a uk size 8 to 6. Until she she goes below a size 6, no one is gonna say anything to her.

That food post with the pasta and garlic bread is ridiculous tho, if you’re genuinely feeling run down, you wouldn’t be chowing down on pasta etc. She must just take a bite of each thing then throw it away, who the duck is trying to fool with this bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Whilst I agree that on the scale of "skinny-ness" Tanya isn't terrifyingly skinny, I would say the fact ultra skinny isn't her natural body type makes this whole situation at best shady and at worst worrying. She has to be fighting pretty hard to maintain this new bod as it is simply not how her body is made. Her natural shape is curvy (and I don't mean that as a synonym of fat. IMO Tanya was never fat and had a great, genuinely curvy hourglass figure!) and there's absolutely no way she's maintaining it by eating all the crap she posts on insta and only doing one gym session every few weeks.

Whatever way you look at it, she's lying. Either on purpose, or as the result of mental health issues (I personally think she is on amphetamines). It's either drugs, binging and purging or simply not eating what she posts. I don't know which it is but they're all v.unhealthy (obviously).

I just find it astounding that she has friends and family around her that aren't calling out this bullshit or staging an intervention and getting her the help she needs. But I suppose if she doesn't want to be helped they can't do much.
I don't think that's true, she isn't as skinny as skinny as she looks on insta. You can see in the real life photos from NY that is isn't in some crazy drug fuelled bulimia spiral. I'm not a tanya fan but she isn't this sickly, skeleton that some of you keep painting her to be, she looks absolutely fine and not *that* different to before.

I don't think that's true, she isn't as skinny as skinny as she looks on insta. You can see in the real life photos from NY that is isn't in some crazy drug fuelled bulimia spiral. I'm not a tanya fan but she isn't this sickly, skeleton that some of you keep painting her to be, she looks absolutely fine and not *that* different to before.
Agreed she looks fine and her legs in that NY pap
Pic look really
Good!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.