Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the moods make an *eyerolling* reaction? Thats how i feel everytime i see a post of Tanya :p not laughing, angry or sad just here we go again 😅😒😒😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God how her hands have changed, they used to look round and fat, now they look bony and knobbly with the veins sticking out.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So now she’s gone to New York to take photos of food she doesn’t eat... she was due another holiday though, it’s been a few weeks...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now she’s gone to New York to take photos of food she doesn’t eat... she was due another holiday though, it’s been a few weeks...
Don't know why she doesn't just become a baker / food blogger if makeup is no longer her thing. That's all she's good at anyway

Reactions: 7
Just watching Louise Pentlands vlog, some shots o the Olay photo shoot with Tanya (12:48-13:00) and I have to say she doesn't look nearly as thin as in the pictures she posts on Instagram, she looks small but not scarily so...

Reactions: 10
Why didn’t she stick to make up? I used to like her videos a few (maybe 8?) years ago (I don’t know exactly when but Nicola and Samantha Chapman were not yet famous and Tanya was still Jim’s girlfriend). I thought she was very pretty and a professional make up artist, which is a decent career. Did having the Chapman sisters as sisters in law somehow put an end to that? I lost interest in you tube make up about five years ago and am surprised and saddened to find all this about Tanya now ☹

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she stick to make up? I used to like her videos a few (maybe 8?) years ago (I don’t know exactly when but Nicola and Samantha Chapman were not yet famous and Tanya was still Jim’s girlfriend). I thought she was very pretty and a professional make up artist, which is a decent career. Did having the Chapman sisters as sisters in law somehow put an end to that? I lost interest in you tube make up about five years ago and am surprised and saddened to find all this about Tanya now ☹
The Chapman Sisters literally made Tanya Burr. Her channel was originally called Pixiwoo2.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was she not a make up artist then? Just doing it on the suggestion of Samantha and Nicola?
I think she might’ve worked as a make up artist, or maybe on a makeup counter somewhere. I’m not that sure on the early history of Tanya so I might be wrong. But then she got into the YT tutorials etc. Through Sam and Nic already doing it I think. Hence the Pixiwoo2 channel name.

I think she might’ve worked as a make up artist, or maybe on a makeup counter somewhere. I’m not that sure on the early history of Tanya so I might be wrong. But then she got into the YT tutorials etc. Through Sam and Nic already doing it I think. Hence the Pixiwoo2 channel name.
Thanks. I can still see her in front of that bright yellow floral wallpaper. I found her more relatable than Sam and Nic even in their early days. I’m saddened that she seems so lost now.

Nice furry arm in her insta pic. Pretty sure that happens to anorexic people as their body attempts to keep them warm.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.