Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it looks like she's stretched herself long & thin in that insta photo. Her head and feet look very elongated.

Reactions: 1
It's like making herself skinnier than she actually is is her only job these days.

Thread Title - obvi - #4 Single White Tanya.

I've looked through Caro Daur's Insta some more. It's crazy how much Tanya's copied from her. Be your own person damnit

Reactions: 6
Does she think listing her four agencies in her Instagram bio makes her look professional and legit? 'Cause it actually has the opposite effect. Like, girl. FOUR SEPARATE ENTITIES represent you, yet you never get work, never get invited to events, never get invited to any social affairs, literally you're never doing anything career-wise. It drives home just how irrelevant and incompetent she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 39605
Her caption is waiting for my coffee.. I think she looks like a junkie waiting for a hit if you ask me.

And those one. On my Insta her complaining about the workout was 3hrs ago, now 2hrs Ago she's done, is inside, in a different outfit, with makeup and jewelry on. Are we to believe that in the span of an hour, she worked out, got home, changed, sorted out her face, did her hair and all that? Remember how long she used to take getting ready? Makes me think she never worked out in the first place but who knows.
View attachment 39608
Wow she’s really going bald, there’s big chunks of hair missing at the side and top of her hairline, what’s she gonna be like in a few years time.

View attachment 39605
Her caption is waiting for my coffee.. I think she looks like a junkie waiting for a hit if you ask me.

And those one. On my Insta her complaining about the workout was 3hrs ago, now 2hrs Ago she's done, is inside, in a different outfit, with makeup and jewelry on. Are we to believe that in the span of an hour, she worked out, got home, changed, sorted out her face, did her hair and all that? Remember how long she used to take getting ready? Makes me think she never worked out in the first place but who knows.
View attachment 39608
I don't get this constant thing of influencers on IG looking into the distance as if they are not aware someone is taking a photo it really annoys me! (Also yes, she def looks like she is waiting for something stronger than coffee )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya has lost weight which is great but we all know it wasn’t done through healthy means. She didn’t exercise and eat fairly healthy food to lose that weight— which she dropped a significant amount in a such short time frame. Skinny doesn’t necessarily mean healthy. Zoe Sugg is another person who comes to mind that falls under this category.

If she’s confident in her current body then good for her. But pretending she eats high caloric food and that she’s managing to keep the weight off sends the wrong message; especially to her younger followers. And I might take Tanya more seriously if we actually saw her inside of Barry’s or a post workout shot but it’s always posing outside of Barry’s or just saying she worked out.

I do feel bad for her in the sense she’s going through the process of divorce and finding out her career isn’t panning the way she wanted. But I won’t celebrate her weight loss because she’s putting out unrealistic expectations on impressionable people instead.

She could have done a series on how she lost weight if she had done it properly but instead she took short cuts and wants to be lauded over for how she looks; much like her acting career. Tanya wants the prize without any effort put in. Hard pass.
Agree. She looks very ill to me and I guess the bigger question is, okay so she’s lost a lot of weight but when will she stop?

Sorry if I missed it as I’m new here, but did anyone see the deleted AMA on Mumsnet that everyone thought was Tanya’s mum?

tan.png

This just goes to show how much she thins out her head in some photos on instagram, just look at the difference.

• Wow
09B78CDF-1D69-4DF2-95A9-C365FD882A67.png

Aww Tan, that's a lot of effort for something you're gonna throw in the bin after you posted this! You shouldn't have! We would've been okay with seeing a Krispy Kreme instead!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 40105

This just goes to show how much she thins out her head in some photos on instagram, just look at the difference.
Yeah you can always tell when she’s been elongating her pictures, cos her face looks longer, it makes her look like a horse 🤣 she often turns her head sideways to disguise it. And her feet will look like boats too, when she’s been stretching her pictures. She has a round face not an oval one, it’s all part of trying to look like Carodaur, she’s obsessed with her.

Btw next thread name has to be Single White Tanya 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah you can always tell when she’s been elongating her pictures, cos her face looks longer, it makes her look like a horse 🤣 she often turns her head sideways to disguise it. And her feet will look like boats too, when she’s been stretching her pictures. She has a round face not an oval one, it’s all part of trying to look like Carodaur, she’s obsessed with her.

Btw next thread name has to be Single White Tanya 🤣
Yes it has, I think we've all agreed on that :ROFLMAO:
I don't know why Single White Tanya manipulates her pictures like that. Body dismorphia obviously, but.... does she forget that we've seen like a million of her videos and that we know a face shape doesn't magically change however much weight you lose?

Reactions: 3
Don't you guys know that Barry's Boot Camp has a new 'thin your skull' programme out...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.