Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he might have been setting her up for a joke? Like how do so and so put on their boots...One foot at a time? I dunno, seems like a dumb joke Jim would make.

Reactions: 2
Trying to work out how she's shrinking herself in photos without any tell tale curvy lines in the background. Or is it just clothes making her look so different?
I think some of this is achieved by using mirrors. So if a Youtuber person photographs themselves in the mirror, with the mirror at a slant, it results in these weird photos where the person’s body is angled slightly and makes their lower half look slimmer in comparison to their top half.

Are they mushrooms..?! Eww, they look like slugs.
I thought Tan was the one eating the egg sandwich with sausage on it cause she was wearing that brown outfit in the last pic unless she's out with someone who's twinning with her. Either way, the slug-shrooms look disgusting.

But NY Fashion Week ends today, I bet Single White Tanya was angling for an invite to that so that she could be Caro Daur 2.0 in another City... but that failed. At least that. You know it'll bother her to *juuuuust* miss NYFW!!

Reactions: 4
No you just spent 5 minutes trying to line up two photos of her to see how much she's used a stretching app.

🎶 I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller...
Does she think the Karlie Kloss 'Filter' will get her hired in Hollywood?!!

Sorry, but where did she say she's going to NY? I don't see anything on her Instagram?? Thanks!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.