Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re being honest she was carrying extra weight in her first photo, I’d say she was well above her set point......and everyone called her fat 🤦‍♀️
Now she’s a normal weight people have her on her deathbed from starvation.
They are so different because they’re extremes to us, we’ve never seen her at a “normal” weight.
I think she looks fine right now and if her hair didn’t resemble straw she’s look much healthier, her hair, makeup and awful clothes make her looked washed out.
100% agree, I don't think she looks malnourished but she's obsessed with skinny angles and making people think like she's a glutton with all the food pictures she posts so it all just screams eating disorder or questionable relationship with food/ body dismorphia etc.
i don't care how she's maintaining her weight or now she lost in the first Place but the fact that she claims she does boot camp and all that when she doesn't have a toned muscle in her body and posts all this high-calorie food, when again, she's by no means fat and doesn't have her former body shape anymore it really grinds my gears. She's being so irresponsible with her audience

Reactions: 4
100% agree, I don't think she looks malnourished but she's obsessed with skinny angles and making people think like she's a glutton with all the food pictures she posts so it all just screams eating disorder or questionable relationship with food/ body dismorphia etc.
i don't care how she's maintaining her weight or now she lost in the first Place but the fact that she claims she does boot camp and all that when she doesn't have a toned muscle in her body and posts all this high-calorie food, when again, she's by no means fat and doesn't have her former body shape anymore it really grinds my gears. She's being so irresponsible with her audience
She’s copying Zoe and it’s so pathetic, I don’t give a crap what she weighs but her new image has done nothing but highlight her desperate personality.

Reactions: 1
She’s copying Zoe and it’s so pathetic, I don’t give a crap what she weighs but her new image has done nothing but highlight her desperate personality.
And unlike Tanya's Zoe's thing is still working for her cause she still gets stuff from Primark when she wants to and isn't obsessed with the Celebrity lifestyle which Tanya seems to be.

I think the body transformation would be less of a shock if she was more toned. The weight loss on her doesn't look quite 'natural'. And as others have said her hair colour doesn't help.

Argh just stop it Tan. No one believes you. Why did she never do this rubbish when she was bigger?
Maybe it's her way of pretending she's not Caro Daur because she eatsssssss! Notice how none of these hey look I'm a skinny glutton pics EVER make it to the grid. This way she can just pretend she never posted them. We see right through your tit, Single White Tanya.

Reactions: 2
Tanya has lost weight which is great but we all know it wasn’t done through healthy means. She didn’t exercise and eat fairly healthy food to lose that weight— which she dropped a significant amount in a such short time frame. Skinny doesn’t necessarily mean healthy. Zoe Sugg is another person who comes to mind that falls under this category.

If she’s confident in her current body then good for her. But pretending she eats high caloric food and that she’s managing to keep the weight off sends the wrong message; especially to her younger followers. And I might take Tanya more seriously if we actually saw her inside of Barry’s or a post workout shot but it’s always posing outside of Barry’s or just saying she worked out.

I do feel bad for her in the sense she’s going through the process of divorce and finding out her career isn’t panning the way she wanted. But I won’t celebrate her weight loss because she’s putting out unrealistic expectations on impressionable people instead.

She could have done a series on how she lost weight if she had done it properly but instead she took short cuts and wants to be lauded over for how she looks; much like her acting career. Tanya wants the prize without any effort put in. Hard pass.

Reactions: 15
I do feel bad for her in the sense she’s going through the process of divorce and finding out her career isn’t panning the way she wanted.
Ok, so she's getting divorced. Big deal. So are millions of other people who might struggle getting by with just one income or can't see their kids as much as they want to.
Tanya is an entitled twit with millions in the bank and a fancy ass house. I don't feel sorry that she's going through that. At all. You divide your assets, you move on. Life happens. It's not like she lost her spouse in a horrific accident or something.
And for all we know, she decided she was too good for Jim.

I also don't feel sorry that her career isn't working out the way she wants it. If you're 50 something and get laid off and can't find another job because everyone thinks you're too old, that's tragic. Not winning an Oscar just because you're Tanya freaking Burr isn't.

She's not going to make it in Hollywood because she's not even trying. This girl expects to get it all handed to her. She's not even trying to work for it, she just decided to be an actress, that's it. Other people work their whole lives for it; go to drama school, take acting class after acting classes, act in small community plays. Tanya doesn't do ANY of that. She wants to be on the screen right away and she doesn't have an ounce of talent. Can't feel sorry for that.

She has a huge platform on insta and YouTube and is pissing it all away because she wants Hollywood instead. She's just an ungrateful, entitled twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok, so she's getting divorced. Big deal. So are millions of other people who might struggle getting by with just one income or can't see their kids as much as they want to.
Tanya is an entitled twit with millions in the bank and a fancy ass house. I don't feel sorry that she's going through that. At all. You divide your assets, you move on. Life happens. It's not like she lost her spouse in a horrific accident or something.
And for all we know, she decided she was too good for Jim.

I also don't feel sorry that her career isn't working out the way she wants it. If you're 50 something and get laid off and can't find another job because everyone thinks you're too old, that's tragic. Not winning an Oscar just because you're Tanya freaking Burr isn't.

She's not going to make it in Hollywood because she's not even trying. This girl expects to get it all handed to her. She's not even trying to work for it, she just decided to be an actress, that's it. Other people work their whole lives for it; go to drama school, take acting class after acting classes, act in small community plays. Tanya doesn't do ANY of that. She wants to be on the screen right away and she doesn't have an ounce of talent. Can't feel sorry for that.

She has a huge platform on insta and YouTube and is pissing it all away because she wants Hollywood instead. She's just an ungrateful, entitled twit.
Oh don’t get me wrong, I don’t admire Tanya in any sense. She’s as useless as they come. I meant it must be hard to deal with a separation/divorce with someone you spent almost half your life and it’s over. It can’t be easy to see Jim is doing better and seems to be much happier than when he was with Tanya these past few years. But again, we don’t know their relationship and all the details of why it ended. They’re both awful people anyways.

As for Tanya’s career, I’ve commented plenty in the past about her unwillingness to put in ANY work and only wanting the limelight. Only Tanya seems to be confused why she’s not an A-list movie star already. I don’t know if it’s because she’s thick or she is a narcissist (or a combination of both) but all of her acting bits she’s gotten have been... something else. She lacks any personality to make it big on name recognition alone either. And she sabotaged her YT channel. She’s surviving off of sponsorship deals but when that starts drying up it’s going to get ugly if Tanya doesn’t have a back up plan in place.

We all have more than one working brain cell so we understand why Tanya is failing. I meant I feel an infinitely minuscule amount of sympathy that she’s the only one who hasn’t caught on that all of this due to her own making...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh don’t get me wrong, I don’t admire Tanya in any sense. She’s as useless as they come. I meant it must be hard to deal with a separation/divorce with someone you spent almost half your life and it’s over. It can’t be easy to see Jim is doing better and seems to be much happier than when he was with Tanya these past few years. But again, we don’t know their relationship and all the details of why it ended. They’re both awful people anyways.

As for Tanya’s career, I’ve commented plenty in the past about her unwillingness to put in ANY work and only wanting the limelight. Only Tanya seems to be confused why she’s not an A-list movie star already. I don’t know if it’s because she’s thick or she is a narcissist (or a combination of both) but all of her acting bits she’s gotten have been... something else. She lacks any personality to make it big on name recognition alone either. And she sabotaged her YT channel. She’s surviving off of sponsorship deals but when that starts drying up it’s going to get ugly if Tanya doesn’t have a back up plan in place.

We all have more than one working brain cell so we understand why Tanya is failing. I meant I feel an infinitely minuscule amount of sympathy that she’s the only one who hasn’t caught on that all of this due to her own making...
100%.

Happy Sunday. 🌞 Here's my fried hair.

Or what else was the point of posting this picture?!
31F2FD63-F692-4ECD-B113-3E82BFB4901A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her pictures and face are weird... like, lose weight idc, she isn't that skinny for all I see. but her face just screams hard drugs to me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jim popped up on my Instagram explorer page and he looks quite happy with that Sarah chick. Not a fan of either of them but they seem happy together and pretty serious.

Tanya? Well, she has Martha and lots of food, apparently.

• Haha
Don't worry hon, you can just skip lunch and dinner instead.
5E5E9690-860C-4E2F-BA6F-AACF0B60A36D.png

Speaks volumes that we never see her actually doing it.

Reactions: 5
She can't even do Insta well. If that is a new career path. I don't understand the appeal of insta celebs but I can appreciate an interesting or attractive photo. I had a look at Carodaur's and she does it well (if you like that sort of thing) with her backgrounds, clothes and just the look of them. Tanya copying them (which she 100% does even down to her newly found love of Ibiza and her Louis Vuitton bag) is just embarrassing really. It's just like lemonandlime and thenomad said - she aims for the glamorous end results in things rather than putting in the graft and showing genuine interest and passion. Her acting, YT latterly, her 'fitness', insta. No idea about her books but I can imagine she didn't have much to do with them. And she got bored of TB Cosmetics which could've been good and doing quite nicely by now.

Reactions: 3
86D36A82-294A-4926-9149-FB11549E68B9.png

Her caption is waiting for my coffee.. I think she looks like a junkie waiting for a hit if you ask me.

And those one. On my Insta her complaining about the workout was 3hrs ago, now 2hrs Ago she's done, is inside, in a different outfit, with makeup and jewelry on. Are we to believe that in the span of an hour, she worked out, got home, changed, sorted out her face, did her hair and all that? Remember how long she used to take getting ready? Makes me think she never worked out in the first place but who knows.
25C2B644-F977-4B83-A612-5FE4504F79D5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.