Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you guys know that Barry's Boot Camp has a new 'thin your skull' programme out...
She took the 'thin your hair' class there as well

And what is that pic exactly?
Why the duck is she tagging herself?
Maybe it's for people who knew her in 2014 and might not recognize her anymore.
2C130D64-1252-4C22-A143-8A9D044D069F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She does look "healthier" in that pic and it's definitely due to the tan, plus, looks like she actually applied some makeup.

That's why I don't get the 'She looks so ill and malnourished, she has an ED!' narrative. Literally, Tanya has always looked like death in her natural state. Always.

It's just she would fake-tan, and put on a full face of makeup (including bright lipsticks and false lashes), and curl her hair practically everyday, where now she apparently doesn't even own a hairbrush and seems to have forgotten what the word makeup even is. Not to mention... the fake blonde dye job just washes her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who works out wearing that much jewellery??
Maybe she didn't, she doesn't look very sweaty there?
Blimey she looks tiny. Though the angle is a bit weird.
Her arms look "chubby" in comparison to the rest of her body. Tan doesn't have skinny arms nor is she actually as tiny as she looks in her pictures because they're probably all edited.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she didn't, she doesn't look very sweaty there?

There is some underboob shadowing that could be sweat (sorry). FWIW, I don’t sweat that much when I exercise. It doesn’t mean I’m not working my arse off though (I’m usually making groaning noises and breathing like a pig sucking jelly through a straw, those are my ‘tells’). She does look to have some kind of ab definition there. Whether that’s editing, angles, low body weight or exercise, or a combination, I don’t know.

Reactions: 1
33D07622-325B-4C2F-B8AF-EFFD790AA9F3.png

It's and ad but only seeing those boots I was legit wondering if she was changing jobs yet again... 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sorry but her arms don't look chubby. She's obviously thin just making herself look even thinner here. If Tan's arms are chubby then my size 8 arms are morbidly obese....

Reactions: 9
Sorry but her arms don't look chubby. She's obviously thin just making herself look even thinner here. If Tan's arms are chubby then my size 8 arms are morbidly obese....
NB @lemonandlime 's use of quotation marks around the word chubby and the rest of the sentence - i.e. 'in comparison to the rest of her body '

NB @lemonandlime 's use of quotation marks around the word chubby and the rest of the sentence - i.e. 'in comparison to the rest of her body '
The line after says her arms aren't thin. Am I going blind? 😂

NB I've got a degree in English Literature so I don't need it explained to me. Her arms look out of proportion sure. I just don't get why you'd (even in quotation marks) refer to them as chubby that's all 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The line after says her arms aren't thin. Am I going blind?;😂
No, but I just said that to put in perspective. Bony is the word i should've used but English isn't my first language so these two kinda blur together in my head. I've been anorexic as a teenager myself and I lost my best friend to it. I've seen ridiculously thin arms that are just skin and bones and while Tanyas are by no means chubby, I'm saying she doesn't have the telltale arms that would give me a reason to be concerned about her weight. Her pictures look edited and her arms don't look 'thin enough' to go with that waist, it just doesn't look normal.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to hear you've suffered with this in the past and lost someone to it. My aunt has anorexia. She is now in her 60s and has been a kind of functioning anorexic for most of her life. She's a skeleton now but to begin with she was just what some people would call 'normally slim'. It's a sad business all around and a slippery slope as you obviously know.

I think Tanya definitely has some issues. Whether or not it will get any worse remains to be seen. I hope not.

Reactions: 3
It really is! It's really hard to watch that disease draining someone you care for.

But Tanya... she seems to be different sizes in stories/video and in her photos. It's very strange what she's doing there.

Trying to work out how she's shrinking herself in photos without any tell tale curvy lines in the background. Or is it just clothes making her look so different?
It's hard to tell.
But there are plenty of apps out there that would help someone out without messing up the background as much as photoshop always did when software wasn't nearly as sophisticated as it was today.

She is good at choosing angles that are 'flattering' and look super ridiculous at the same time.

I don't know what she's doing but I think her body looks unnatural. She doesn't look too skinny to me, or ridiculously unhealthy, but... she just doesn't look... right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.