Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😲 That hair looks awful. So thin and wispy. It's see through. She looks like Iggy Pop. Hard to believe how beautiful her hair used to be.

Reactions: 10
[emoji44] That hair looks awful. So thin and wispy. It's see through. She looks like Iggy Pop. Hard to believe how beautiful her hair used to be.
Right?! It's in such a state!! [emoji33][emoji33] At this point, I don't even know what could be done to save it! I can't believe either how beautiful her hair used to be!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Her hair is awful... even if it is gifted.. I'd want my money back! I cannot get over the difference between the two pictures... it's so sad!

Reactions: 11
Likely not helped by very low calorie intake too. My hair fell out when I dropped below 800 a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Likely not helped by very low calorie intake too. My hair fell out when I dropped below 800 a day.
Mine too. I have a history of ED & disordered eating (mostly fine now I’m in my late 30’s but it does rear its head during times of extreme stress). My hair quality was the first thing to deteriorate.

Reactions: 6
Mine too. I have a history of ED & disordered eating (mostly fine now I’m in my late 30’s but it does rear its head during times of extreme stress). My hair quality was the first thing to deteriorate.
Same. It’s a tell tale sign. That and brittle nails and dead eyes

Reactions: 5
Track marks, coke nails or nicotine stained fingers probs.
Lol, track marks on her hands? She'd have to have been banging gear for years and run out of veins everywhere else first. Tanya is not an intravenous drug user. Seriously.

Reactions: 10
Lol, track marks on her hands? She'd have to have been banging gear for years and run out of veins everywhere else first. Tanya is not an intravenous drug user. Seriously.
Stranger things have happened. Who knows what her situation is? It’s a gossip site. Seriously.

Reactions: 2
i didnt think her figure looks good in that pic, looks like a lil boys body - not toned either so def not work out related weight loss.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.