Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that checked bikini she has on looks loose on her, I wonder what size it is, if it’s uk size 6 then she has a real problem.
Gosh, I've been skinny my whole life, to the point where kids in school called me "anorexic" and my ribs haven't shown like that unless I was to stretch my arms above my head. She looks so unhealthy. That isn't the body of someone going to the gym. She has no muscle tone.

Reactions: 11
Her body doesn’t look toned at all, and I personally don’t think she’s that skinny, we just not use to her looking like that because she used to have a fuller body.

Reactions: 4
I actually think she is going to the gym/working out but is just restricting massively, hence the lack of muscle tone.

Reactions: 1
Omg she has slipped up if you watch her latest Instagram story!! I think the slimming filter has been exposed? If you watch the video of her twirling on the balcony, for a split second at the start it is normal, then seems to adjust to the slimming filter and the ratio changes
You can see the distances between the white poles behind her instantly shrink too
It’s much more obvious in the video but two screenshots:

Reactions: 5
What happened to her teeth, they look like they’re rotting 😐. I’ve had my fair share of cosmetic dentistry .. I would be demanding a refund from my dentist (who’s also my cousin), if my veneers started going grey 😦. Her demise actually makes me feel real-life sad 😔

• Sad
And what is with her always proclaiming her love of pasta “see I eat loads but don’t put any weight on”

Not just her but on her sisters stories she also makes a point of Tanya loving her pasta. If Tanya did have an eating disorder would her sister publicly cover for her in this manner? Aren’t her friends and family showing any concern at all?

Reactions: 2
What happened to her teeth, they look like they’re rotting [emoji52]. I’ve had my fair share of cosmetic dentistry .. I would be demanding a refund from my dentist (who’s also my cousin), if my veneers started going grey [emoji46]. Her demise actually makes me feel real-life sad [emoji17]
I don’t think she has veneers. I just think her diet or perhaps an ED may be taking its toll.

Lol, track marks on her hands? She'd have to have been banging gear for years and run out of veins everywhere else first. Tanya is not an intravenous drug user. Seriously.
Could well be marks on her hands bulimia related. An old friend of mine has had bulimia for years and looks exactly like this. Pale scrawny and brittle hair. I hope it's not but with every pic I see of tan recently she looks so like my friend

That's it, I've unfollowed her. am so f***ing tired of her constant posts about food. It's so messed up! It's too much!
I swear she posts more about food now then when her baking books were coming out!!! Also, don't even get me started on the type of message she's spreading to her teenager followers struggling with body confidence, etc.

Reactions: 10
That's it, I've unfollowed her. am so f***ing tired of her constant posts about food. It's so messed up! It's too much!
I swear she posts more about food now then when her baking books were coming out!!! Also, don't even get me started on the type of message she's spreading to her teenager followers struggling with body confidence, etc.
Same 🙄

I see she is on holiday with her sister, I thought her sister had a kid/partner? She seems to be spending a lot of time with tarn.

Reactions: 3
Her behaviour is absolutely disgusting.
Her support network should be disgusted in themselves, too. If she was a family member/friend of mine, I’d have intervened months ago. Cruel to be kind and all that.

Reactions: 5
Her support network should be disgusted in themselves, too. If she was a family member/friend of mine, I’d have intervened months ago. Cruel to be kind and all that.
Completely agree. Everyone around her is just as disgusting.

I see she is on holiday with her sister, I thought her sister had a kid/partner? She seems to be spending a lot of time with tarn.
Yeah, it’s really odd. She hasn’t been this close with Tanya in the past. Rather than pissing about doing stupid dance routines, she should be sitting her sister down and having words. Same goes for her so-called best friend. Grr, so frustrating.

Any need for the latest IG picture in the bikini, not a very ladylike pose :rolleyes:
God. I need to get off this thread, nevermind my unfollow’s 🥵

It's all done to show off how tiny she is. Barely an inch of fat on her. That's all the post is for

Aw man I liked a comment on that post which said ‘we get it, you’re thin now’ and it’s already been deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.