Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondering if she’s on hard drugs for quite a while. Would explain a lot

Reactions: 9
Is anyone getting Peaches Geldof vibes? She lost loads of weight and claimed it was from ditching the junk food and eating sensibly. Then she died of a heroin overdose. But she had fooled the general public and so it came as a massive shock - people even speculated first she died due to an eating disorder first.
I still can't believe Peaches died. Her poor sons and husband.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I felt so heartbroken for them. Especially the little one being in the house when it happened

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise she’s baking a big cake!!! She has serious problems, so sad ...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I still can't believe Peaches died. Her poor sons and husband.
Same...its sad as she seemed to really mourn her mum, and I think that was probably part of the reason she was do drawn to the drugs. She seemed to really be getting her life back on track as well, but I remember the press was quite relentless to her as a teenager/young adult. :(

I don't know if Tanya is on drugs but I guess it depends on who she's surrounding herself with and whether or not she still has a lot of her old friends?

Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise she’s baking a big cake!!! She has serious problems, so sad ...
I'm so tired of seeing her baking or pretending to eat cake. Seriously F off. I'm also angry The Frugality has liked a photo of her posing all skinny. Its not healthy weight loss. I wish she would seek help and get off IG because people are easily influenced.

Reactions: 7
I'm so tired of seeing her baking or pretending to eat cake. Seriously F off. I'm also angry The Frugality has liked a photo of her posing all skinny. Its not healthy weight loss. I wish she would seek help and get off IG because people are easily influenced.
That cake will be for other people, she’ll just have a spoonful, but of course she has to post it and boast about it and lead people on that she’s actually eating like this all the time. Her main purpose in life seems to be trying to make people jealous/envious about her weight loss and lifestyle, with her smug obnoxious irresponsible posts. She’s really a self obsessed insecure phoney, who’s living a lie. All those stupid vapid Instagram posts to fool people aren’t gonna make up for her feeling empty, miserable, depressed and insecure, she’s ultimately just fooling herself.

Reactions: 7
How completely tragic that she thinks that finally being comparable to Zoe etc in the skinny stakes is succeeding in some way. Changing her body won't make her a better actress.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the latest Hollywood fad diet is? [Quickly scroll past if eating.....]

...maybe tapeworms are back?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Tanya looks ill but the saddest part are her eyes. They dont sparkle they look sad. She used to be pretty, confident, curvy, bubbly. Now she just seems lost.

Reactions: 9
hope the eating disorder issue got more attention now that Shane Dawson has covered it a bit with the case of Eugenia Cooney, as Shane is one of the most influential youtubers atm. wonder if Tanya (or some of her friends) saw it and what they thought about it

Reactions: 2
Find it weird how we used to see Tanya actually playing the piano previously, now all we see is the top of her head when she’s ‘playing’ why can’t we see fingers actually hitting keys?

Find it weird how we used to see Tanya actually playing the piano previously, now all we see is the top of her head when she’s ‘playing’ why can’t we see fingers actually hitting keys?
Track marks, coke nails or nicotine stained fingers probs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought at first you meant from above her head but then I watched it. What a weird post. Haha.

Okay I don't always think that hairdresser does quite as terrible a job as everyone says, but this is absolute tit. How can she let someone leave her salon with hair like this? It looks horrendous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.