Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe also

Is it just me that thinks Jim’s alleged new girlfriend isn’t particularly attractive, even if she is a model.

I think Jim and Tan’s downfall was that they never seemed to take the time to do things together, they were both gallivanting off to parts unknown and probably spent more time with their assistants than they did each other. That’s not how you make a marriage work. I wonder how Kate manages always being apart from her husband too, hasn’t she only recently been married?
No, def not just you. I thought so too. I mean she's physically fit and all but nothing to write home about to me. Tanya, at her healthiest look, was prettier imo.

Reactions: 10
Zoe also

Is it just me that thinks Jim’s alleged new girlfriend isn’t particularly attractive, even if she is a model.
No, I’ve been thinking it since day one as well . She is completely unremarkable for a model, but it explains why her work consists mostly of test shoots and odd jobs.

She has good features, but I bet if she were stood next to a group of average women she wouldn’t stand out. Some people should just accept that they are averagely pretty, but models they are not.

...new girl has a great body though I’ll give her that.

Reactions: 3
She’s hasn’t got a great face, but she has the model body and at least she has a full thick head of hair, whereas Tanya looks like she’s going bald, her hair is so thin and frazzled. But then I don’t think marcus’ model gf has a great face either and she has very thin hair too.

Reactions: 5
She’s hasn’t got a great face, but she has the model body and at least she has a full thick head of hair, whereas Tanya looks like she’s going bald, her hair is so thin and frazzled. But then I don’t think marcus’ model gf has a great face either and she has very thin hair too.
Stefanie’s face is uninspiring as well I agree, their faces are actually really similar which as been said before. Stefanie is more of an it-girl/influencer than she is a model anyway. She’s kind of like Olivia Culpo.

Tanya is her prime is more interesting to look at facially than both those girls

ee9edac9880b4ed7f423bc3bf37cd455.jpg

Unfortunately those days are gone, and now she just looks ill

Reactions: 19
Stefanie’s face is uninspiring as well I agree, their faces are actually really similar which as been said before. Stefanie is more of an it-girl/influencer than she is a model anyway. She’s kind of like Olivia Culpo.

Tanya is her prime is more interesting to look at facially than both those girls

ee9edac9880b4ed7f423bc3bf37cd455.jpg

Unfortunately those days are gone, and now she just looks ill
Tanya used to look so pretty and full of life. Now she looks tired, lifeless, and just blends into the background a beige skinny plain looking nobody. And her personality has gone the same way, used to be fun, energetic, childish,bit ditsy (not everyone’s cup of tea, certainly not mine, but she had a personality), now her personalitt is skinny dyed dead blonde hair. She hasn’t got a personality or identity anymore, it’s a real shame.

Tanya has never been my cup of tea really, but she was always pretty and nice enough. She was harmless and likeable enough.

Reactions: 12
So Tarn is renovating the garden (if you can call it that!) and is planning on shooting ootd there, so I think it's safe to say she's definitely keeping the house!
The skin around her chin area looks so weird. [emoji51]

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Tarn is renovating the garden (if you can call it that!) and is planning on shooting ootd there, so I think it's safe to say she's definitely keeping the house!
gosh.. her weight loss really aged her. she looks about 40

Reactions: 8
Jesus those bleeping eyebrows 🤣 and ffs put some tinted lip salve on those dry rubber lips. I think the lazy witch couldn’t be bothered to wipe the foundation from her lips and put a lip tint on. You can see the effects of her ED starting to take hold in her face, she’s aged about 10 years in the last few months, her facial skin is starting to look saggy and loose.

Reactions: 1
Holy Hell!! I’m sorry but she looks like a crack bleep. EW! It might be a combo of eating disorder & drugs & stress from her divorce and jim’s new gf.
She is looking rougher by the day.

Reactions: 2
What is the rule or is there one that all girls in the spotlight of any sort will have a bit of a downward spiral ( or a big one) and ALWAYS do the blunt chop and bleach blonde? So many actresses I have followed have done that, and a lot were natural beautiful brunettes so it looked even weirder, and I just don't get how they think it looks good.

In reference to the others I've seen ( who are actually quite famous) I think they just get to restless and too tired of themselves and their routines and want to just say "f^ it all"? Who knows really. With Tanya, she's just done it because of all the others.

I tried to make it through that vlog but didn't even make it halfway. What else did she do?

Dear lord! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
OMG she’s aged ten years, crack bleep indeed 🤣 And I thought that foundation did nothing for her too, it was too dry for her skin and probably too light and she needed concealer for her massive bags. And her skin on her face is looking very loose, she’s losing muscle from her face. This looked like such a panic thrown together Instagram video, is it cos she’s getting reported so much I wonder.

Reactions: 3
I think that photo is actually really sad.
She looks ill.
Emaciated almost, and like an alcoholic.
Her eyes look sad.
So different from the old Tarn.

Reactions: 4

Above is what her natural makeup tutorials used to look like, now she looks like a crack bleep.

Reactions: 7
how is this the same person.. shocking
So shocking. [emoji51][emoji51] Kate also looks like she lost quite a bit of weight, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's doing whatever Tarn is doing to lose weight.
Whenever I see a photo of Tarn, it really makes me want to ask: Hello, is anybody there? She looks dead behind the eyes!

• Wow
  • Sad
I think it looks like that photo with Kate is photoshopped too, Tanya probably insisted that Kate use the slimming app. I always thought Tanya was popping pills, but now I really think she’s using cocaine too, her pupils looked quite large in her latest video at home and they were in bright daylight too.

Dear lord! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
She looks like she's battling serious depression just by how lifeless her eyes look, that trademark sign of depression that even famous people have tried to hide with their smiles but if you analyze it even a little, you can see just how miserable they are. I just have to ask why she's letting herself get like this, so sunken in, skin sagging, she looks like she's in her last days!! Come on Tan, what're ya doin!

I can only guess that it was mostly the realization that breaking in to the industry is going to be a lot harder than she had hoped/ maybe coming to terms deep down with the fact that it won't? plus Jim?

That's enough I guess, especially when her dream was so big.

She looks like she's battling serious depression just by how lifeless her eyes look, that trademark sign of depression that even famous people have tried to hide with their smiles but if you analyze it even a little, you can see just how miserable they are. I just have to ask why she's letting herself get like this, so sunken in, skin sagging, she looks like she's in her last days!! Come on Tan, what're ya doin!

I can only guess that it was mostly the realization that breaking in to the industry is going to be a lot harder than she had hoped/ maybe coming to terms deep down with the fact that it won't? plus Jim?

That's enough I guess, especially when her dream was so big.
I honestly think that she would be able to walk into parts due to her youtube following (means nothing really as most people never heard of her) plus she needed to have actual talent hence the bit parts shes been given / prob paid to do.

I would feel sorry for her if she hadnt been so smug about the whole thing but i really dont. But then i think the people around her havent helped.. they needed to be realistic with her.

The girl looks ill now someone needs to step in. Why arent her family doing anything??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.