Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think a shirtless pic would be all you had to worry about.
Agreed, the new territory Jim's exploring seems like it would include uninvited d* pics. Looking back on old videos like I was the other night, Florida vlogs from 2013... then and even up until just recently he always seemed such a gentleman, and now he's acting like a rent-a-douche.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, the new territory Jim's exploring seems like it would include uninvited d* pics. Looking back on old videos like I was the other night, Florida vlogs from 2013... then and even up until just recently he always seemed such a gentleman, and now he's acting like a rent-a-douche.
I'm not so sure- one of the first vlogs I watched of theirs was when they stayed at Babington House (I think it was Dec'14): on the way there in the car, he was making inappropriate remarks about some pretty alleyways that Tanya spotted- I remember Tanya having to keep telling him to watch what he was saying due to their viewers. Marcus and Niomi were staying there too at the time and Jim kept mentioning about them having sex which I thought was quite douchey.

Reactions: 5
I'm not so sure- one of the first vlogs I watched of theirs was when they stayed at Babington House (I think it was Dec'14): on the way there in the car, he was making inappropriate remarks about some pretty alleyways that Tanya spotted- I remember Tanya having to keep telling him to watch what he was saying due to their viewers. Marcus and Niomi were staying there too at the time and Jim kept mentioning about them having sex which I thought was quite douchey.
Oh really?!
Wow, I've just not being seeing the right( or wrong) things I guess. I'll check that out if it's still there, but if it was Tanya's, don't know if it will.

Reactions: 1
Rocking the druggie look, she looks haggard. No doubt if she shared this picture on her IG, her idiot followers would be enabling her with damaging comments about her weight. She looks bleeping awful.

Reactions: 11
Oh really?!
Wow, I've just not being seeing the right( or wrong) things I guess. I'll check that out if it's still there, but if it was Tanya's, don't know if it will.
Yeh Jim has always been a little obsessed with talking about penises as well. I remember watching a few videos where he'd just randomly bring up that something looks like a penis, I think there was a discussion on GG once about how weird it was. I'm sure it's mentioned in his book as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Rocking the druggie look, she looks haggard. No doubt if she shared this picture on her IG, her idiot followers would be enabling her with damaging comments about her weight. She looks bleeping awful.
She is seriously so unattractive. Nothing about this look works.
It really irritates me now how she never smiles in photos, trying to emulate some posh movie star.
It’s awful to watch.
Tanya, you’re not hot, more like deranged and washed up rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s completely lost her tits she’s got no cleavage anymore, she seems to have lost most of her weight from above the waist, not a good look, if she’d done some resistance training she could have avoided that look.

Reactions: 8
7ee4a81b98c1d66d6f282a0e40e419f9.jpg
Her skin used to glow from the inside out, even with little to no makeup on, so that shows how far downhill her inner state has gone.
At what point is her body going to have had enough and crash?Jesus it should be soon by the look..

Yeh Jim has always been a little obsessed with talking about penises as well. I remember watching a few videos where he'd just randomly bring up that something looks like a penis, I think there was a discussion on GG once about how weird it was. I'm sure it's mentioned in his book as well.
Ah yeah, weird... it's surprising that a guy like that managed to settle down with one person for so long without wandering, so to speak. I guess because he always was made to be the dorky one out of the group of guys that were usually together, for instance in the YT boy band stuff, they were joking on him a lot and he just seems like a nerd, I get duped into thinking he wouldn't be a perv. But nerd ≠ not a perv haha. That's definitely not the case, and I started to realize he wasn't as mature as he puts on when that stuff with him and Kate ( was it dancing? while drunk?) came out and was discussed on GG. I don't know that he would have been totally faithful, especially if Tanya was off pursuing her stuff.

It's amazing how much is coming out and especially how much I, personally, have come to realize about the pair of them. Knowing that so much of the happy, giddy, funny couple they put out was probably mostly illusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do yall think Tan will hold her OTT Christmas party with waiters, hors d'oeuvre and champagne?

Reactions: 2
Tarn's new place will have fairground style mirrors so she won't need to use the app so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do yall think Tan will hold her OTT Christmas party with waiters, hors d'oeuvre and champagne?
She probably will still be in that house at Christmas, I think it’ll take a long time to sell, but she won’t have as many people for her Christmas party, I guess it depends how many were Jim’s friends. So I don’t think the party will be as OTT cos she’s not got the luxury of two incomes now.

What do people think she’ll move into after the house sale? I’m guessing something like Essie moved into which is a nice high rise apartment with one bedroom or do people think she’s more wealthy than Essie and will go for something bigger. She’s not making as much money now as she used to and wastes a lot of money and her career is on the downward turn, so surely she’ll have to be more careful with her spending now, what do people think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I love how the Hello Mag has done a "tour" of the home purely from their old instagram snaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spot on!
Expectations vs Reality:
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Yeah I’d never really thought about it before but everything about her is a copy of someone else, so it makes sense, she’s obviously been studying a lot of Instagram pics and models etc lately to copy their poses. She’s trying to make herself look pale and interesting 🤣 I suppose it’s better than the stupid fake grins she always did before, plus if you’re depressed it’s hard to do a genuine smile without it looking awful, so maybe that’s also why she doesn’t smile anymore. Also she probably is emotionless if she’s on drugs anyway 🤣 I have to say it just makes her look dumb though, with that stupid big gob of hers always open 🤣 I wonder if someone could do a compilation of all the pics of her with her mouth open looking dumb, that would be great 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve always been so annoyed about how she just copies everyone. That’s the only reason she started YouTube in the first place - she was copying Sam & Nic. Her YouTube channel was literally pixi2woo like ??? WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TARN? She has no original talent. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.