Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts are with Jim at this difficult time....
I know it’s not his thread but 😂
B43CAB3F-7CEC-4320-8ACD-961F81577B86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, Zoe really went all out with her 90s outfit! She even hired S Club 7, or should I say S Club 3?! [emoji23][emoji23]
So pathetic how Tarn can't even go to a party on her own without Kate, the babysitter. [emoji849][emoji849]
d0dc4056dad7b02aafdcb89d59dbb691.jpg
da8f30e78686c82299da13cb79207968.jpg
Imagine being at that awful S Club 3 child’s party with these two fake AF annoying fuckwits 🤢🤮🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, Zoe really went all out with her 90s outfit! She even hired S Club 7, or should I say S Club 3?! [emoji23][emoji23]
So pathetic how Tarn can't even go to a party on her own without Kate, the babysitter. [emoji849][emoji849]
Zoe doesn’t half love herself huh

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Isn’t Jim still in the jungle of wherever with WWF? So Zoe didn’t have to choose sides of her favourite to invite.
Coincidentally I’m sure gleam planned all of this so it wouldn’t be seen that Jim was left out.

I Kate is always with Tarn to keep her in line and put her to bed remember that really pissed video a few months ago she posted on insta?

The best part of the mail writeup on zoe's tragic party for me was:

Tanya, who recently announced her divorce from fellow YouTuber Jim Chapman, was also in attendance, although she didn't seem to be dressed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol I sat beside Kate at a food market hall just now, thought Tanya might sit down with her as they're clearly joined at the hip, and I might hear some interesting goss. Alas, Kate left a few minutes later but it was probably for the best as I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face 😂

Reactions: 6
Lol I sat beside Kate at a food market hall just now, thought Tanya might sit down with her as they're clearly joined at the hip, and I might hear some interesting goss. Alas, Kate left a few minutes later but it was probably for the best as I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face [emoji23]
Aww what a shame you didn't get to see her. You could've asked for an autograph! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww what a shame you didn't get to see her. You could've asked for an autograph! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Ha! I live and work in the Fulham area so I have seen both Tanya and Jim around a few times but I'd never give either of them the satisfaction of thinking they're 'somebodies.' Plus sounds like Tanya would just be a witch anyway 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ha! I live and work in the Fulham area so I have seen both Tanya and Jim around a few times but I'd never give either of them the satisfaction of thinking they're 'somebodies.' Plus sounds like Tanya would just be a witch anyway 🙄
If I saw Tanya I'd be tempted to gush over her that she's my favourite actress - would be a struggle to keep a straight face though.

I doubt she'd even question the logic of how she could be anyone's fave actress from all her extra roles.

Reactions: 4
Ha! I live and work in the Fulham area so I have seen both Tanya and Jim around a few times but I'd never give either of them the satisfaction of thinking they're 'somebodies.' Plus sounds like Tanya would just be a witch anyway [emoji849]
Oh she'd totally be a witch. You could always try to sell it, although you really wouldn't make much. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It's a shame tarn doesn't still look that, she could have made some good side earnings in lads mags now that her acting career has gone tits up and Jims not on the scene 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was SO bubbly, giving and sincere in old videos.
Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 9.48.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 9.44.22 PM.png

Her face just shines, and now she looks so... empty. I really feel like her heart is black to even look at her. She sold EVERY good quality she had for a dream that just isn't really meant to be. She had so many things that WERE in the stars for her; great opportunities that many people in the world would only dream of, and gave them all up for this. No longer appreciates any one or any thing and it's like she's just hellbent on destroying herself. Kate has to keep her in line all the time, and what for.

Reactions: 20
Tanya is on the tit slide down I won’t even feel sorry for her because it’s her own fault with her narcissistic behaviour, you can’t act tan your rubbish and everyone can’t wait to hear the splat when you reach the bottom

Reactions: 5
I swear Jim thinks he’s Jamie Dornan he seems to be posing lately to try and look like him, someone made a comment about it in his Instagram and it’s gone to his head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear Jim thinks he’s Jamie Dornan he seems to be posing lately to try and look like him, someone made a comment about it in his Instagram and it’s gone to his head [emoji1787]
He really thinks he is hot tit!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.