Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hairdresser is also šŸ’¤oeā€™s hairdresser.
And when Naomi smart had her last tragic haircut, guess who.

I remember seeing this a while back and DAMN do I wish I was a fly on the wall listening in to this conversation.
(A fly with fabulous balayage done at peter mark šŸ˜ bish ainā€™t touching my hair.)

ā€œJUST FRY IT SAM, SHES THINNER THAN ME FFS FRY IT!!!!!!!!!!ā€

ā€œAND SHES LEFT MY BROTHER ALONE WITH THAT DAMN DOG,
I DONā€™T EVEN LIKE THE DOG SAM, IT WAS FEATURED ON OUR FRONT COVER SPECIAL SAM,
IT BELONGS IN THE POUND SAM, FRY IT!!ā€
Ladies, calm down, destroying hair is what I do best......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I asked if him and Tanya might work together professionally now they are writer and actor. I didn't check back but I think Jim said it would be IGTV so looks like he never did it.

Wonder what jungle Jim is going to, somewhere with good wifi I expect

Edit Tanya drawing with a crayon is one of Jims highlights, wonder if the serious actress got pissed with these?
View attachment 8687
Ok, but she looks so much better here and vibrant and authentic. How would she not be able to see that? If she wasn't up her own bum and still tried to be genuine, hell I'd support her even if her acting still sucked.

On another note, of course the only reason she's showing us " what she eats" is because it's f^in sponsored, just like Anna's last food related video, by Hello Fresh. That was barely anything. After the cam cut off she probably stopped eating. And then binged a bunch of sugar later in the bed. WTF

Reactions: 4
Call me a cynic but i wouldn't be surprised if they 'broke up' and will be 'back together' in a while.

Reactions: 9
Keep seeing Jim in Goodge street and wanting to ask him questions, saw him and the assistant last night. I need to stop reading here. Not good for me. I don't even know why I care! Felt like I was staring at him and I really don't give two hoots! I think it just amuses me for 5 mins between work!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ladies, calm down, destroying hair is what I do best......
When I see Samantha Cusick pop up in someone's stories I know it's going to be more exciting than makeover week on ANTM.

She must be the ultimate gleam troll, she's started her own youtube channel and is eager to be an influencer by ruining the others

• Haha
You too wil feel sick when Cusick has finished with your hair. šŸ¤£ Want to take revenge on a friend or partner, then call Samantha and let her go to work on them with a bottle of bleach and a hot iron šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had my hair 'done' by Samantha Cusick a few years ago. I asked for balayage on my brunette hair but to most definitely be kept brunette but sunkissed. I walked out with yellow hair. I went back the next day to get it fixed and she was meant to be on her day off but popped in and was VILE to me. That hair disaster cost me hundreds of pounds and months to put right.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Seems like the type of salon who'd fawn all over you if you're an influencer and give no fucks to regular proles

It was that purple shampoo for blonde hair and she said her hairdresser told her not to use it, cos presumably it damages the hair, but she has to use it cos her hairdresser is crap and dyed it yellow in the first place.

Get what exactly.... second extra standing at the bus stop šŸ¤£
I'm not a hairdresser but I imagine purple shampoo would only 'damage' hair if you overused it...even then it would just dry it out a bit. Its basically just like toner.

Shocked at how dry and thin her hair looks though...especially as she can afford decent hair products and a decent hairdresser!

I wonder if she'll go back brunette soon. I'd think natural hair would make more sense for acting auditions.

Reactions: 3
She showed an expander foam and said maybe it'll make her hair thicker, but proceeded to say she doesn't struggle with the thickness of her hair now that it's shorter. I take it as in she has no clue what thick actually means! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Then she was banging on about not having done anything to her hair, that she left the house with wet hair and that's it. It's so low maintenance, guys! Well no tit, if she applied any heat whatsoever, it would probably break in half! [emoji15][emoji15]
Again, Tarn never failing to crack me up. Posing with her fried yellow hair holding a product called "Clean Blonde Damage Rewind". I swear you couldn't make this stuff up! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Fudge Professional should totally use this image as it is the perfect example for people to start using this product! [emoji108][emoji108]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F atravƩs do Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That second picture where sheā€™s holding the shampoo, šŸ˜± Iā€™ve never seen hair look more like straw, that Samantha idiot has really fucked her hair up. Sheā€™s going to have to dye it back to brown like Zoe had to after Sam ruined her hair. Thatā€™s why she has to let her hair dry naturally, she canā€™t use styling tools on it, or itā€™ll get worse and break off.

Reactions: 5
I used to be really into not only her hair and makeup but fashion, and used to follow the stuff she wore because I thought it looked a tier up above the rest at the time... boy how that's gone to tit. Sometimes she looks like a middle aged member of a once-popular rock band who's now at a crossroads about not having a purpose and then sometimes like a wannabe high fashion peasant pilgrim with those weird tops she's got going on.

Reactions: 6
I used to be really into not only her hair and makeup but fashion, and used to follow the stuff she wore because I thought it looked a tier up above the rest at the time... boy how that's gone to tit. Sometimes she looks like a middle aged member of a once-popular rock band who's now at a crossroads about not having a purpose and then sometimes like a wannabe high fashion peasant pilgrim with those weird tops she's got going on.
Ia. I feel like her fashion sense was great when she was curvier and she was wearing loads of skater/fit and flare dresses. Now it seems she's just trying to copy what models and other influencers are wearing. Its just proof that money doesn't buy style!

View attachment 8643

It's been less than a week šŸ˜‚ Jim's on the pull. Also got the impression he was uploading to his insta stories from his 'loft' room, while Tarn and the Burrs ate Sunday lunch 3 floors below... A bit odd, no?
Think he looks hotter in a suit than topless personally ha

Also as for moving on quickly theyā€™ve probably been split for months so behind the scenes so emotionally heā€™s much further on than we think

Reactions: 9
Jim, just stop it. It's now gone past ridiculous and is actually pathetic. If everything was rainbows and sunshine, you'd still be together. [emoji849][emoji849]

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Itā€™s pathetic really, leaving a comment on every picture she posts, did he even do that when they were together?!? Just move on JimšŸ˜¬!! I hear Brad Pitt is singlešŸ¤“šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s pathetic really, leaving a comment on every picture she posts, did he even do that when they were together?!? Just move on Jim[emoji51]!! I hear Brad Pitt is single[emoji851][emoji1787]
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] He just comes across as so desperate, as if he's constantly starring at his phone, waiting for her to post something and comment straight away! Then you see all these comments:
Aww, so sweet!
You're such a gentleman.
Oh my heart.
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Come back if you still want her.
And I'm here LMAO! But thank goodness we're not the only ones who find his behaviour bizarre.
c01a788e843a5caf1e0fcb9f67292b84.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] He just comes across as so desperate, as if he's constantly starring at his phone, waiting for her to post something and comment straight away! Then you see all these comments:
Aww, so sweet!
You're such a gentleman.
Oh my heart.
And I'm here LMAO! But thank goodness we're not the only ones who find his behaviour bizarre.
c01a788e843a5caf1e0fcb9f67292b84.jpg

I wonder if she thinks the same, in relation to him looking just a tad desperado when it comes to his comments? He probably finds any excuse to either call her or text heršŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Aww, so sweet!
You're such a gentleman.
Oh my heart.

Why is he still even following her on social media, all sounds a bit fake. I get keeping it civil but thatā€™s maybe the odd congratulations text etc not flirting on her Instagram still surely

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t know whether I think this is Jim being desperate, which would tragically sad, or just somebody sat at Gleam logging on to their accounts to post these comments all in the name of PR. And I donā€™t know which I think would be more tragic and pathetic.

I just want Jim to move on, I like Jim at heart, for all his flaws, I donā€™t mind him. But this is embarrassingly tragic.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.