Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep cutting away from the bridesmaids

Was she even paided?

Not said one word yet

Reactions: 1
So far she has mostly been hidden behind Lily James, though there was a clear shot of her face for a second or two. I think that might be it. Don’t know. No lines though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Must be nice watching a wedding whilst you are getting divorced [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Conclusion: Didn’t say a word. Smiled and walked down the aisle, hidden 99% of the time by the person in front of her.

Go Tarn! Next stop, Everest! [emoji23]

#EggheadforOscar

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well, Part 1 was a great launch pad for Tanya’s post divorce acting career. 😂😂😂 Genuinely a blink and you miss it moment when there was a clear shot of her. She was mostly hidden behind others and had no lines. I’m sure Part 2 will have even less egg.

Reactions: 14
So Lily James marries her "wife" Alicia Vikander

When they kiss - they did cut to Alisia "groomsmen" cheering and whistling but didn't cut to Lilys bridesmaid (aka Tanya)

Says a lot

There's see if part 2 (the reception) gives her any lines

Reactions: 4
That was amazing, how her face was always out of shot. It's like someone did it on purpose.

The other bridesmaid was more visible 😂 I'm rewinding to watch again

Reactions: 17
So Lily James marries her "wife" Alicia Vikander

When they kiss - they did cut to Alisia "groomsmen" cheering and whistling but cut to Lilys bridesmaid (aka Tanya)

Says a lot

There's see if part 2 (the reception) gives her any lines
SN: Alicia Vikander is absolutely gorgeous. The contrast of Lily and Alicia and then the Egg looming behind. Leading lady my arse.

Reactions: 9
What a sight! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm shocked as to how she had enough time on such short notice to prepare for such a demanding role!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You have to give it to her, she wasn't overacting as much as the other bridesmaid, it was so distracting.

Reactions: 1
You have to give it to her, she wasn't overacting as much as the other bridesmaid, it was so distracting.
But she couldn't even properly fake a smile? Which is basic for all of us non actors? [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a sight! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm shocked as to how she had enough time on such short notice to prepare for such a demanding role!

But remember Tarn's insta stories at the time of filming, showing off how excellent it was to be on set and working alongside Mike Newell and co.... in reality the only interaction would have been ' stand there, walk here'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.