Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, at least you can enter to 'win' having breakfast with her. What a once in a lifetime opportunity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Behind the scenes shot from filming. 🤭
At least she has these memories to keep forever

But let’s be honest,
she’s had some major roles in the last few years,
this was more of a passion project I bet 😐 only her friends like Emily Blunt and Emma Stone would understand.
When you’ve starred in the big budget projects (*listed below) sometimes it’s good to just give back and take a smaller role, just to lend your name to the charity project.

I’ve marked my personal favorites. She was robbed at the Oscars.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hope I'm not breaking any rules by not doing an intro. post or anything.
Welcome! We're pretty relaxed here, no need for intros or anything, it's just for fun :D

I'm being boring and repeating myself, but Tanya really doesn't understand the common saying that it takes 10 years to be an overnight success. She thought a few acting lessons and then the roles would come flooding in. Anyone half intelligent knows that most people at the top have been working towards it most of their life and wasn't just on a whim. And for the few it was; they had a natural ability for acting. Shame on all her friends and family for not telling her to stick to flogging max factor.

It's an insult to posh spice's acting abilities to call her the posh of YouTube.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 8486

But let’s be honest,
this was more of a passion project I bet 😐 only her friends like Emily Blunt and Emma Stone would understand.
When you’ve starred in the big budget projects (*listed below) sometimes it’s good to just give back and take a smaller role, just to lend your name to the charity project.
View attachment 8487

Wow, credits for appearing in vlogs....that's not acting...

Reactions: 10
Tarn's dad putting our screenshotting skills to shame! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tarn's dad putting our screenshotting skills to shame! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji23][emoji23]

It looks like he’s wrapped a tiny little TV in an orange Quality Street wrapper just to highlight her gaunt, pale, washed out look.
You’ve made it tan baby!!!! You look like a toilet roll cover

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor pathetic Tanya, she probably thought ooh a bridesmaid in something with wedding in the title would be a major part. I hope Jim congrats her on this acting and the mud slinging starts 🍿

Reactions: 3
She was smiling at the beginning of part 2, no lines, but a glass of wine in hand. Must’ve been hard for her to smile and hold a glass at the same time.
Not even being sarcastic but this part was the most natural I’ve ever seen her of her acting!

Reactions: 4

View attachment 8486

But let’s be honest,
View attachment 8487

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Extra is her preferred choice of gum apparently 🤣

Reactions: 5
They just showed a behind the scenes bit on RND and again she’s just in the background twice for a second 🤣

Reactions: 2
I've just registered so I could post here. Found you guys from a comment on the DM. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by not doing an intro. post or anything.

Loving the comments here. I'm so amused at Taaaaaaarn's Insta. Like, how many times did she have to rewind to get that screengrab?!
Ain't nobody got time for intro. Welcome [emoji16]

Her Dad was the one who said the law of attraction could bring her anything

Anything but a speaking part

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Dad was the one who said the law of attraction could bring her anything

Anything but a speaking part
🤣🤣🤣 So it’s her dad who’s responsible for her deluded lollipop head, I bet she read The Secret and thought all she has to do is wish upon a star and she’ll be one 🤣

Reactions: 3
Welcome! We're pretty relaxed here, no need for intros or anything, it's just for fun :D

Speak for yourself love i gotta popa xanny everytime I log on 😂

She can’t even act like she’s genuinely happy for the bride. She looks like she’s staring daggers throughout. Oh Tarn.

Reactions: 11
Anyone know how I can watch in the US? Other attempts to upload clips here, I haven't been able to access. I hate that I'm not able to see this stuff as it happens :(

Anyone know how I can watch in the US? Other attempts to upload clips here, I haven't been able to access. I hate that I'm not able to see this stuff as it happens :(
I thought it would be on the red nose Day / BBC YouTube channel but that sketch for some reason is missing. My upload is still processing because I accidentally recorded in 4k 🤦‍♀️

If it doesn't appear I'll reupload it. Was thinking about putting together all of her clips into a showreel. @GossWhore is it ok to add your clip from the play? Could someone send me the video, I've lost it 😂

Reactions: 7
I think the reason it hasn’t been uploaded to the Comic Relief YouTube channel is that it is also going to be aired on the US Red Nose Day programme when they do theirs in May (?) so they will be trying to keep it offline until after that I imagine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.