Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked that they finally announced it, as others have already said!

I think Jim will probably meet someone new very quickly and maybe be engaged again or starting a family within a year.
Zoe should just jump right in, because that’s her only chance to get a ring and a bump by 30...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marriage break up is always sad (I know from personal experience) but I get the horrible feeling these two would be so much happier if they weren't pursuing their individual bonkers pipedreams. Jim will never be a top model/presenter/bag seller/screenwriter. Tanya will never be a Hollywood actress/Dior muse. They actually had the dream life in front of them. Happy marriage. Doing very little for a ridiculous amount of money. I suppose we will never know when the rot set in but it seems to be around the time of that play.
See, I feel the same way. I couldn't agree with you more. I'm not loving or getting enjoyment out of the fact that it's officially ended. It's really rather sad, having been through these struggles myself. Yeah, she's an asshole, and he's after a pipe dream too, but it's still sad to see two people who I always thought were a pretty well suited pair who had many years behind them before getting married, split up due to just not working on the marriage and not caring. If I had to say, it was her who abandoned all care towards it. I think he still wanted to try. If it's anyone I feel bad for most, it's him.

I think she'll continue to spiral more and more and be an overall TRAINWRECK. I can't help but think she was pushing for a divorce or ready for the relationship to end even before they were having real problems just because of how sickly bad she wants to be hollywood famous and thinking how being single might help her. Seems like the type now who would abandon anything as long as it gets her that. Talk about selling your soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Its going to be intersting to see jims next moves, I imagine he wont want to be single for very long. I wonder if he starts dating someone he knows currently, he has a lot of female friends/co workers.

Reactions: 10
I'm glad they didn't have a kid.
Especially considering that only a year or so ago Tarn was sticking a knife in a switched-on toaster and causing her carer husband to flee down the stairs to avert a travesty. She had him tearing his hair out. She shouldn't have even been left alone with Martha and I'm pretty sure Jim tried to prevent that all the time. Not even plants are safe with her; to imagine her in charge of a living baby is a genuinely scary thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's kind of funny how she's been claiming that the weight loss is due to her being happy, yet now she's confirmed she's been going through a break up. Hmm. Sort of proving yourself to be a liar there...

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I get the horrible feeling these two would be so much happier if they weren't pursuing their individual bonkers pipedreams
Agreed, they're both as bad as each other with their aspirations. Encouraging each other was probably pretty toxic.

Jim is way more likeable than Tanya but just as arrogant. Like with that story saying he hates being called a YouTuber because that's a tiny part of his life and he's a writer and presenter you can find writing and presenting everywhere. :rolleyes:

It was this interview where she nearly broke down that convinced me they'd split.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Most of all I’m excited to see what messed up stuff is coming next... so often the way with tabloid divorces...
I agree it’s distasteful - but they made their whole career out of sharing their life and relationship. And frankly I think these two came to London, sold their soul for fame, and completely lost their way (dreams of Hollywood and whatver else has been going on) But now the ugly side of that life is going to really start to show...
I genuinely think they were supposed to be together and if yt hadn’t come along they’d be together forever but fame got to their heads,inflated their egos beyond belief and now they are paying the price and they have nobody to blame but themselves

Reactions: 22
Will they share Martha? I believe the reason why Jim has gone so overboard with featuring her on his platforms (and in the photo of the Times' "The Chapman Family" sans Sticky Burr) is so he can argue with her/lawyers that he has been the primary carer while Mummy Burr swanned off chasing the voices in her head. He's also got recorded evidence that he was the only one to get up in the middle of the night to take care of Martha - not once did we see Tanya bleary-eyed and opening the patio doors for the dog at 3AM.

Regarding things they might have argued over during the past 6 months might not just include her, ahem, closeness with Rhys, it likely included Jim's plans to write scripts and the potential ways she could use this to her advantage. She would have encouraged this delusion on his part, as her mind would have told her that this would have been a guaranteed, easy lead role. Any resistance on his part would have been met with claims that he was being unsupportive of her Big Dream.

Reactions: 6
Jim will definitely keep Martha I think, I just don’t see Tanya really caring about the dog. Martha will only tie Tanya down and stop her being able to go to Hollywood to take terrible paparazzi shots and do one audition a year.

Reactions: 19
Tan has been posting lots of photos with Martha recently and one after the split last night, she's not going to give in without a fight

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sorry, been following the thread for a while now but have missed the stuff on this Rhys chap - what's the story there?

Reactions: 1
6244a9db32d9d70c33c91ece399a510d.jpg

Wow, poignant stuff! We’re getting philosophical #inspiring

cb91cb9aa07983d2aec5ad4aa565d612.jpg

Sure, Jan. Definitely not a self obsessed diva who thinks they’re now Hollywood royalty because they were an extra in a comic relief sketch ... “Guys I’m soooo low maintenance”

8178360d8285f7570748ff65f98a2641.jpg

Literally nobody said that. And literally nobody did that.
She is beyond laughable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
But I mean, she does have happiness all over her face! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But I mean, she does have happiness all over her face! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
1c41897b88eee7c8b61424788ba6545c.jpg
3dd9423e197368dbd6a5431a76f09c85.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Well, we’d probably call her a sociopath if she walked around like a Cheshire Cat ? I don’t walk around grinning ?

Reactions: 8
Well, we’d probably call her a sociopath if she walked around like a Cheshire Cat [emoji848] I don’t walk around grinning [emoji23]
Girl, believe me, neither do I! I'm more of a grumpy cat kinda person! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
That being said, I find it ridiculous that she's saying a hair colour makes her happier when:
  1. She's always miserable af when photographed. Either going to the BAFTA's, PFW, lots of opportunities most of us can only dream of and even pap shoots she paid for!
  2. When most likely it was when their marriage started falling apart. Imo it's really distasteful of her.

ETA: What a silly interview for the day after a divorce announcement. She obviously doesn't have to be crying in bed in fetal position, but maybe bring it down a couple notches? Lucy from Gleam really does a terrific job advising her. What a joke. [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Girl, believe me, neither do I! I'm more of a grumpy cat kinda person! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
That being said, I find it ridiculous that she's saying a hair colour makes her happier when:
  1. She's always miserable af when photographed. Either going to the BAFTA's, PFW, lots of opportunities most of us can only dream of and even pap shoots she paid for!
  2. When most likely it was when their marriage started falling apart. Imo it's really distasteful of her.
ETA: What a silly interview for the day after a divorce announcement. She obviously doesn't have to be crying in bed in fetal position, but maybe bring it down a couple notches? Lucy from Gleam really does a terrific job advising her. What a joke. [emoji23][emoji23]
Oh yeah I’m 100% behind you about her comment about hair colour.

My spirit animal is grumpy cat, sprinkled with a bit of hippo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.