Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, yeah if Zoe and Jim never happened, I would actually love him to come out. I always sort of got a vibe off him and think he may be bi.

Now we know why she wasn't included in the Chapman family portrait a couple of months back. Remember when they said she was working but her Insta stories showed she was at home or shopping or something?

Reactions: 18
Although there have been rumours for a while, i am still shocked. They seemed so happy together. Maybe explains the rapid weight loss?

Reactions: 1
Omg, can't believe they really announced it finally.
I'm a bit lost tho. What happened between Zoe and Jim?

Reactions: 1
Omg, can't believe they really announced it finally.
I'm a bit lost tho. What happened between Zoe and Jim?
Nothing, just a lot of people always thought Zoe and Jim would make a better couple and got on way better.
Apart from the infamous part of that vlog once when Zoe poked Jim in the balls ??

Reactions: 3
Ima just waiting for it to get messy with the divorce lawyers and the quickly deleted storeys having a pop at each other

Reactions: 13
I think it was definitely Tanya’s doing. Tanya kept her ring on with no care. Jim took his off multiple times which makes me feel like there was some bitterness/anger on his end.

Tanya is self obsessed and probably doesn’t see herself succeeding with a guy like Jim.

Reactions: 9
Tanya isn't trending on twitter anymore, oddly people care about brexit more. They should have released this on a Friday night.

Reactions: 10
Oh what have Sam/nice said?

I don't think tarn or Jim will say anything else publicly. I'd put money on Sam or Nov making a dig though
When there was the article on the Chapmans where they did the cover shoot, someone asked where Tanya was and Sam snapped back something along the lines of "who knows/cares/ask her"

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So what are your predictions about the inevitable youtube video annoucing the break up? Do you think they'll do one together? Alone? Tears? Amazing heatbroken performance by Tan?

So what are your predictions about the inevitable youtube video annoucing the break up? Do you think they'll do one together? Alone? Tears? Amazing heatbroken performance by Tan?
I actually don’t think they’ll do one. Maybe if Tanya gives up acting and wants to relaunch her YT as the Carrie Bradshaw of London she will

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.