Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all from Paris! The one on the left Tarn posted on Ig and the one on the right someone posted on Twitter saying how stylish she was! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Thanks, I see now when I watched parts of that vlog, that it must have been one of the first outfits.
It's certainly... interesting.

Reactions: 1
She's ridiculous. Queen of slimming sorcery. [emoji849][emoji849]
Also, her hair looks as sad as her acting career and marriage. [emoji23][emoji23]
cdce7de92f574a1fd98a3151dee2f0ae.jpg
d814e990a9a6ecbb4320101483cf4df3.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
those hips can't be hidden and she's a pear shape now

Reactions: 3
The only people who are gonna want to win breakfast with that blob will be minions, air heads or tweenies, you’d also have to live in London to get there in time for breakfast, unless you’re spending a couple of days there. It would be great if whoever won, came on here or GG and dished the dirt, but that’s highly unlikely unfortunately. I think if I saw her in London I’d probably stare at her to try an see exactly how much she’s lying in her Instagram photos.

That picture with the plaid trousers and awful socks, make her look about four foot nothing, she looks like a dwarf ?again like the black baggy leather pants they just look ridiculous on her. She wears the same old bloody boring styles over and over again, the same jeans and tops ?

Last edited:
We can't really say we're surprised, can we...
Nope.As much as I dislike them its sad for any couple to split,especially when theyve been together as long as they have.But Im loving the minions losing their minds over it and saying 'love isnt real'

Reactions: 13

As sad as it is when a marriage ends, that is the least surprising thing ever, we’ve all seen this coming for months. It’s for the best for both of them. I’m assuming Jim gets the dog and the house will be sold.

I hate those sickeningly polite PR statements, one day a couple will actually split up and slag each other off and say who cheated etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love that the sun exclusive story refers to tanya as the vlogger pixi woo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would be interested to see what happens next, who moves where, and their next career steps.

Also I wager that we'll be seeing more articles in the Daily Fail of Tan walking around London with Sunglasses, looking chic...

In seriousness though, I feel a little sad for them but they've done the right thing moving on.

Reactions: 11
Jim's "big project with Jaguar" has got less than 7k views in almost a week. That's with several swipe up links to his over 2 million instagram followers. He's such a nobody with an instagram account full of bots.

Reactions: 15
I almost can't believe that they have finally announced it, as much as I am not surprised. I do think it seemed to happen very quickly!

Reactions: 11
Writing has been on the wall for months.
I don't buy that nothing has happened though...
-rhys
-extreme weight loss
-tan still strutting about acting like her tit don't stink (yeah she could be putting a front on, but we all know she's not a good actress ?)

Im thinking it more her decision that Jim's.
It's sad. I still have hope for Jim, I think he's a fairly decent bloke.
Now, if Zoe could dump Alfie's useless arse, I would LOVE to see her with Jim!

Reactions: 28
These things do often set off a chain of reactions.

Once they all split up I think their online careers will nosedive as there's no substance behind any of them, a bump of interest for a few weeks then crashing down.

Reactions: 12
Writing has been on the wall for months.
I don't buy that nothing has happened though...
-rhys
-extreme weight loss
-tan still strutting about acting like her tit don't stink (yeah she could be putting a front on, but we all know she's not a good actress ?)

Im thinking it more her decision that Jim's.
It's sad. I still have hope for Jim, I think he's a fairly decent bloke.
I agree, definitely feels like this has come from Tanya.

I agree about Jim being a decent bloke at heart, not perfect, but a nice guy. Though I don't want to see him with Zoe. I kind of want Jim to come out as bi/gay.

Reactions: 15
I'm way impressed that we called this months ago, maybe this will give either Zoe or Alfie the balls to face up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.