Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaJk

Give it a rest! His marriage is over, was over for quite some time, people move on, and that’s life! It’s damn if you do damn if you don’t! The best of it all it’s they really don’t give a shit as to what everyone else thinks!😊
Yeah..this whole website is dedicated to discussing/bitching about people who “don’t give a shit what people think” (pretty sure they all do care as they rely on fans for income)..;)

Reactions: 2

RALN

Comparing these photos, it's more than obvious that she hasn't lost as much weight as she so desperately wants people to think. I'm by no means calling her fat, but she should learn to accept her slim body and be happy with it, instead of being a deceiptful bitch.
I call the series below (second montage) "The Fake Mirror".
Also, a gem of a photo popped up in between in which I don't think she altered it at all and she looks great! If only she could see it.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Cocaine makes you lose weight quickly.. just saying..

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Is the picture taken at an odd angle or does she really have feet that big?

View attachment 15696

Definitely looks as though she's had a bit of filler in her top lip at some point since this photo was taken

View attachment 15697
Her feet look so long because she’s lengthening the pictures with a slimming app, but her feet and face then look ridiculously long. She tries to compensate now for the slimming app by turning her head sideways and upwards and keeping her feet straight on, so it doesn’t look odd.

Of course she hasn't lost weight by getting happy and i agree it's total bullshit, but if a young girl (assuming from the majority of her fans) wants to lose weight i'd rather her get advice from an influencer to get happy rather than calorie count. Yes it's not how to lose weight but is it not better that young girl speaks to a trained professional? My crap grammar is probably disguising my point
I also have experience with an ED and I don't think the comments on here are out of concern.

leigh213

VIP Member
What is the rule or is there one that all girls in the spotlight of any sort will have a bit of a downward spiral ( or a big one) and ALWAYS do the blunt chop and bleach blonde? So many actresses I have followed have done that, and a lot were natural beautiful brunettes so it looked even weirder, and I just don't get how they think it looks good.

In reference to the others I've seen ( who are actually quite famous) I think they just get to restless and too tired of themselves and their routines and want to just say "f^ it all"? Who knows really. With Tanya, she's just done it because of all the others.

I tried to make it through that vlog but didn't even make it halfway. What else did she do?

Meg1912

VIP Member
Well, she may have a chance of acting if they bring out a prequel to Harry Potter. She looks like Minerva mcgonagall (Maggie Smith) but with no wrinkles.

View attachment 10989
And her hair looks better than Tarn's?! [emoji23][emoji23] When in doubt on where to put your hands, just hide your entire arms behind your back! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

headfullofdreams

I know they're trying to go for a 'natural' look with that picture, but it's ruined slightly by the contrast between her 'fresher' looking face and the saggy skin on her upper body. She looks like a 60 year ol, and what's with the fold of skin by her shoulder? For someone who is such a Photoshop whore, she could do with some editing magic on her flabby skin and shitty complexion.

rielle_gg

Same here! I've been looking forward to this all week, still a bit gutted I didn't see the play. Won't be missing Tanyas bbc debut
I'm surprised she hasn't posted on IG stories about it yet. Not even a bland RND post.

pkmid

What an absolutely appalling play; awful script aswell as the acting that relies on her swearing every so often to give it "impact".

Also can't stand Jim's constant q and as. Seems like he's looking for attention. They both seem extremely vacuous. I find instagram stories a pain the the arse to make, seems like something only arrogant "celebrities with too much time on their hands would do.

Trhjohv

I agreee it’s not ideal to move a pet but I’m gonna say on balance it’s way preferable than leaving her with Tanya!
Not only does Jim has a vast, empty schedule, (I mean Tanya is busy with PR breakfasts and pointless trips to LA but still she’s out of the house) and he actually seems to care a bit about her.
Yeah I suppose so, and thinking a bit more about it, maybe Martha doesn't see the precious marital house as her home since she was always at the doggie hotel or wherever she went when TB and JC fecked off to another country on pointless business trips

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Looks like the hair is about to be "fixed" 😂
View attachment 10452

Thanks for the link I’ve made a compliant about Tanya, I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to promote alcohol like that when she has underage viewers.

Also there’s no way she drank that hot chocolate covered in marshmallows, it’s just for the gram, fake bitch.

Anita

I don’t see why Jim shouldn’t share his new relationship on social media. Yes, maybe it’s quick, perhaps it’s a rebound thing, but Tanya and Jim have seperated, there is no rule or reason to say he can’t have a new relationship and share it online. This argument about respect for me is a load of crap. How is it humiliating her ex is moving on, it’s called life. They weren’t fighting for the relationship, they didn’t want to stay together, new relationships are going to happen after people separate.
Here here! They not together because they don’t love each other anymore, to be honest it’s probably been like that for months leading up to their separation. There’s nothing wrong in moving on for both of them. It’s not disrespectful, it’s no ones business😃

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
How is putting her size in relevant? I get putting the details in a box, like the brand and style.. etc but her putting the sizes just looks like she wants people to be jealous. It looks desperate.
She does want people to be jealous that the whole point of her posting herself eating junk food and lying about her size with that vile smug look on her fucking stupid face, she’s such a fucking bitch, but she’s obviously ruining her health with drugs, so karma is gonna catch up with her eventually.

boredjess

VIP Member
Her hair looks very thin and see through too, I guess it’s nice to get your hair cut and coloured for free but not when it’s ruined like that. I’ve seen better cut and colours done in a training hairdressers. They must have no choice when they get it done by her, it has to be yellow and fried or not at all, because it’s free.
it's free???
well so is a 100% shave job. I mean when the hair is all breaking off

I agree, it looks absolutely dreadful. Can't she see how dead it looks?! Denial denial denial. [emoji2356]
training to be a street-performer in Hollywood when she just fails to get cast again & again

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh my goodness how many times do they have to be told !? What’s the point in having rules etc when the people who are meant to inforce them,don’t !?
I think it is pretty standard when new rules like this are introduced, not just in terms influencer advertising but in general, for there to be a grace period allowing people to get up to speed with the rules.

Now, we all know the rules are easy to get up to speed on, but it is just the way it is that there is always a couple of months, sometimes longer depending on the circumstances, to give time for people to change.

Reactions: 1

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Exactly. Especially with the fact people have been asking about her weight loss and she blocked someone here who asked if she had an ED.

I think so too sadly. The fact that she said she's 'really happy' and seemed so perky...it reminds me of that 'high' that EDs give you and can trick you into feeling you have loads of energy.
Yeah remember when she said she’s losing weight cos she feels happy, maybe that was the ED giving her a high and now she’s saying her stomachs rumbling and she can’t face the thought of food. It does sound like the symptoms of an ED, cos why else would someone say they felt happy when they can’t eat.

Mayday

VIP Member
Of course she hasn't lost weight by getting happy and i agree it's total bullshit, but if a young girl (assuming from the majority of her fans) wants to lose weight i'd rather her get advice from an influencer to get happy rather than calorie count. Yes it's not how to lose weight but is it not better that young girl speaks to a trained professional? My crap grammar is probably disguising my point
I also have experience with an ED and I don't think the comments on here are out of concern.
Yeah I definitely agree that going to influencers for advice on how to lose weight is not the way forward, but sadly a lot of young girls are influenced by what they see regardless...its just a bit odd to me that she doesn't reply to any comments asking about her weight loss, even just saying 'I'm healthy and just exercising/eating healthy' or something.

I again can't speak for everyone but I think most of them are...I mean people even said they feel for her and think Jim commenting on her posts/flaunting his new relationship is not cool. I don't personally hate her - just dislike that she doesn't always disclose ads and has adopted this new lifestyle of only buying expensive/designer stuff that makes her completely unrelatable now.