Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Do yall think Tan will hold her OTT Christmas party with waiters, hors d'oeuvre and champagne?

Reactions: 2

phoenixxx

That outfit 🤣 she’s such a try hard clueless idiot, she thinks cos she’s lost weight she can wear anything now, fools like her always look laughable when they try to follow trends. The jeans are bad enough but those socks 🤣 I would only ever wear socks like that at home to keep my feet warm, she always gets one part of an outfit tragically wrong 🤣
I'm actually not mad at the outfit. The combination she's wearing is like something my friends and I would wear. And I like the French tuck (shout out to Queer Eye).

If she had a gastric band put in would it not be difficult to eat pasta/burgers? Someone here will know morebthsn me I'm sure but I thought part of the reason it will help you lose weight it because you can't eat big portions with one in.

OliviaJk

She looks like a completely different woman in candid/public photos than she appears in photos she posts herself. You actually cannot tell it's the same person.
Surely Sarah doesn’t think we’re really all that stupid that we can’t tell the difference between a pinched in nose, jawline, waist and legs, bigger lips and the multiple photoshop fails she’s posted already. The only people who rate any of her posts are horny, lonely old men

She looks like a completely different woman in candid/public photos than she appears in photos she posts herself. You actually cannot tell it's the same person.
Surely Sarah doesn’t think we’re really all that stupid that we can’t tell the difference between a pinched in nose, jawline, waist and legs, enlarged eyes and bigger lips and the multiple photoshop fails she’s posted already. The only people who rate any of her posts are horny, lonely old men

Last edited:

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
They just showed a behind the scenes bit on RND and again she’s just in the background twice for a second 🤣

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
She looks like she's battling serious depression just by how lifeless her eyes look, that trademark sign of depression that even famous people have tried to hide with their smiles but if you analyze it even a little, you can see just how miserable they are. I just have to ask why she's letting herself get like this, so sunken in, skin sagging, she looks like she's in her last days!! Come on Tan, what're ya doin!

I can only guess that it was mostly the realization that breaking in to the industry is going to be a lot harder than she had hoped/ maybe coming to terms deep down with the fact that it won't? plus Jim?

That's enough I guess, especially when her dream was so big.
I honestly think that she would be able to walk into parts due to her youtube following (means nothing really as most people never heard of her) plus she needed to have actual talent hence the bit parts shes been given / prob paid to do.

I would feel sorry for her if she hadnt been so smug about the whole thing but i really dont. But then i think the people around her havent helped.. they needed to be realistic with her.

The girl looks ill now someone needs to step in. Why arent her family doing anything??

bazinga!

Can people stop saying she kept the house, she still has to buy Jim out of his half of the house. It’s still going to cost her best part of £1m to do that.
That may be the case, unless the house is in her name and not jointly owned.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So far she has mostly been hidden behind Lily James, though there was a clear shot of her face for a second or two. I think that might be it. Don’t know. No lines though.

• Haha

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Who is she trying to appeal to, who are her audience she is 29 years old and cant dress, im just confused as to what shes going for its asif shes trying to find herself before she turns 30

Gigglez

So Tarn is renovating the garden (if you can call it that!) and is planning on shooting ootd there, so I think it's safe to say she's definitely keeping the house!
The skin around her chin area looks so weird. [emoji51]
Holy Hell!! I’m sorry but she looks like a crack whore. EW! It might be a combo of eating disorder & drugs & stress from her divorce and jim’s new gf.
She is looking rougher by the day.

Mayday

VIP Member
If I was feeling like that the last thing I'd be doing is posting a story on Instagram.
Exactly. Especially with the fact people have been asking about her weight loss and she blocked someone here who asked if she had an ED.

Yeah I think she’s using it as an excuse so she doesn’t have to eat anything while her sister is staying with her for the weekend. Now that Jim seems to have moved on according to GG by dating a fashion model called Sarah Tarleton on Instagram, I think Tanya is probably gonna go full ED. I thought maybe she might start comfort eating, but it looks like the opposite, not surprising I suppose as Sarah is so tall and skinny
I think so too sadly. The fact that she said she's 'really happy' and seemed so perky...it reminds me of that 'high' that EDs give you and can trick you into feeling you have loads of energy.

D

Departed member 294

Welcome! We're pretty relaxed here, no need for intros or anything, it's just for fun :D

Speak for yourself love i gotta popa xanny everytime I log on 😂

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Soooooo, I think it's safe to say that her hair looks even worse, since she posted no photo?! My money's on a Kate Gosselin fashionable do. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Yeah I think she’s gonna have to get it cut short at some point or maybe she’s just having a trim. She may have had the colour darkened a bit, if she had more yellow put in shes gonna look like Werzel Gummage 🤣 She probably went in to try an get some intensive conditioning and to trim it and tone down the colour. But yeah if it looked good she would have posted by now 🤣

Last edited: