Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
agreed I don't think age is an issue, it is the fact she has no passion therefore isn't a good actor
Agreed. I studied at RADA (though I'm a stage manager not an actress) and there's a fair amount of people who begin studying there as actors in the early to mid 30s. There's life experience there that can be useful in roles and of course stage acting is very different to the Hollywood roles she seems to be lusting after, it trains the body and mind to be ready too. Hollywood roles often come with luck and talent with years of work or...just sudden luck from a new graduate, but it's rare. I studied with people who are wonderfully talented but it took 5+ years to break into well known roles (which isn't the goal. The goal is to work successfully in what you love, not to be recognised in the street - she doesn't seem to feel that) and some who got big just before graduating. I know well known actors who still do regional plays in small towns people barely know exist because they just love it. She did one play...right? I see no passion in her for acting. If she went to drama school (and auditioned like everyone else) and really put 100% in and started from the bottom LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...I'd start to believe it. Maybe. She can do fringe to start with? She's lucky she has the financial stability to train. Without theatre and stage managing and making props I'd be devastated and feel rubbish because it IS my passion. I doubt she feels the same way about acting.

Reactions: 2

Mayday

VIP Member
“Hey guys, so I have been asked so many times about my jeans.......”

No bitch.
No you haven’t.
Professional YouTuber (SLASH actress SLASH author 😎) within the first few minutes has to come back to the camera to finish her intro......at this angle 🤔
View attachment 12237

Almost 12 minutes of Tanya feeling her damn self and trying on endless pairs of 300 quid jeans that she can “link below “ 💰
View attachment 12239

We get the street hooker “dealer’s side chick” look.
I feel like the person wearing this outfit is used to saying
“I promise I’m good for it ok, just give me until next Tuesday and il get you your money baby” 🙄

View attachment 12240

And just for the laugh
View attachment 12241
Wow you can really tell the difference here to her carefully angled Instagram pics. (Not hating, just wish she'd embrace her shape!) No amount of weight loss is going to get rid of your hips Tarn!

D

Departed member 294

Well, Jim has one thing going for him. He can grow a beard, something my partner fails to be able to do (bless him 🥰). And I’m a sucker for beards. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh dear Tanya. What does she actually do these days? Apart from namedrop equally vacuous people. To get away with that lifestyle I think you have to be a) stunning b) loaded or c) interesting. I'm saying no more.;)

Mayday

VIP Member
So she just posted an Instagram story claiming her stomach is gurgling, eyes burning, leg muscles ache and she feels sick when she thinks about food and what she ate last night...she thinks it might be food poisoning, but other than those symptoms she feels 'really happy'. :rolleyes: I could be wrong but the whole ignoring her stomach gurgling and feeling sick when thinking about food sound like classic ED symptoms.

Yel

Chatty Member
I complained about Jim and got the same reply
Thank you for your recent enquiry about an Instagram post from Jim Chapmen and I’m sorry for the delay in responding.

We’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and we are writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address the point you raised.

We have explained your concerns to Jim and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the advertising rules.

Tanya has a new video, obviously no ad on the thumbnail or title just a disclaimer in the description. She's getting better just put that ad at the start and in the title or thumbnail and she will meet the guidelines.

Disclaimer - Brands mentioned in this video that I work with are Dior and Missoma, however I was not paid for any of the content in this video. The Missoma jewellery was gifted to me and the look I wore for the Dior show was loaned. #ad #gifted

Anyone watched it?

cushtybert

VIP Member
Dam it I missed the second part, I’m guessing from the comments on here she still didn’t speak then?!! Oh Tarn what a complete fuck up 😂😂😂

Tookah

weird to think that despite being together for 12 years and married if they do a break up video it will be nowhere near as sad as David and Liza's (and I don't even watch their channels lmfao)

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This is a really weird contorted looking pose, she's got her boobs pushed so high in this particular bikini they're gonna reach Jesus. I think she's figured out it helps elongate her or helps her stomach look slimmer than it is by not having boobs hanging like she did in Miami (last year??). Still don't need to be so high they create a shelf, though.
View attachment 7087

Also, the comments are totally right about her editing and her pole legs in this, and I'm surprised there's a few comments talking about deceitfulness and young people getting the wrong idea that haven't been deleted.

View attachment 7088
Part of her heel is cut off..

thenomad

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s with someone else
All I say is best of luck to both of them. I do think in the beginning they truly were happy but obviously let their big-headed dreams take precedent over each other. I'm all for pursuing your dreams but obviously they should be attainable and realistic. Jim is never going to be the brilliant presenter and screen-writer that he thinks he will be. And Tanya with acting... :ROFLMAO:

Noodles86

Did anyone see Jim’s story saying he recently watched forgetting Sarah Marshall..... inspiration for his film or a hint of real life? The by line is “getting dumped and taking it like a man”...

Yel

Chatty Member
Talking of bikini photos I still can't get over this one. She's photoshopped it so much it looks like a piss poor green screen job.

• Wow

rielle_gg

Goodness gracious, what a hideous dress! It looks like a tent! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
This dress is hideous and surely 10 times too big on Tarn.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Myself and my partner put a Declaration of Trust in place when we bought our house as we each put a different amount into the deposit. That states who owns what percentage of the house over time, and what actions are to be taken should one party decide they no longer want to own the house. They will have had that too, and it will have been water tight, so I don't think you can read too much into Tanya staying in the house, tbh.