Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleeyes

In Scotland you have to be separated for a full year before you can file. I know because I am currently waiting to file, after my husband left me. I imagine it would be similar in England no?

Reactions: 2

Gigglez

😱 WTH Tanya! She looks ill!!! This was under a month ago, April 13th, a photo posted by her sister. (I had never looked up Tanya’s siblings before.)
Also are Tanya’s lips naturally that big or is that all filler? They just don’t look right! And her siblings don’t have lips like that

Unless they put it down to adultery, desertion or unreasonable behaviour then they have to be separated for 2 years before they can divorce.

Mayday

VIP Member
Actually, not quite. In case you didn't know, the house was purchased before they got married. This video below (screenshot) was from June 2015. Tanya was all excited filming outside in their garden (if you can call it that) for the first time. They got married in September 2015. So yeah, if the house was solely in her name, she doesn't need to pay him a thing as it was acquired pre wedding. Hermione Chantal (Youtuber) purchased a house while engaged, they later split up, she kept the house to herself as it was solely in her name. Smart cookie.
No need to get all worked up tbh. I'll continue saying what I want aka Tarn kept the house just as you can say whatever you want.
I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know Hermione Chantal and her partner split up. 😲 I'm guessing he moved back to the states?

The way Jim is acting is cringey, especially replying to that comment throwing shade at Tanya almost as if she kept him from 'living his life', which I highly doubt is the case.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Tarn, eyelash extensions don't make up for the fact that your brows look horrific. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Such fab acting skills, she really had me at mouth wide open for bugs to fly into it pose!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Noodles86

Beer on tap? For when she has her mates round to play Xbox... when? This doesn’t sound very much like Tanya...

leigh213

VIP Member
Holy hell he really isn't wasting time!! Because we've never seen single Jim I didn't know how he acts when he's not with someone, but geez I didn't think he'd be this... outgoing...

And it looks desperate and off putting imo.

Anita

But I mean, she does have happiness all over her face! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

She looks sooo happy indeed!!! That last picture thou😬😬!! Looks so unhealthy!

newtoyou

VIP Member
Oh really?!
Wow, I've just not being seeing the right( or wrong) things I guess. I'll check that out if it's still there, but if it was Tanya's, don't know if it will.
Yeh Jim has always been a little obsessed with talking about penises as well. I remember watching a few videos where he'd just randomly bring up that something looks like a penis, I think there was a discussion on GG once about how weird it was. I'm sure it's mentioned in his book as well.

• Sick
I think Tanya looks fine, she may be a little bit underweight, but she’s not skeletal. I mean .. she’s the only one that has to be happy with how she looks. People complained before she lost the weight and they’re still complaining now.

Jim on the other hand needs to tone things down a bit and stop commenting “hiya” on every post she puts on SM, she’s his ex-wife for goodness sake, not some chick he’s trying to get the attention of - unless he is trying to get her attention in a “hey, look at me, I’m still here in your comments” kind of way. How much time until she has had enough and just blocks him?
Just want to say thank you that someone else said this, yes she has lost weight but the number of comments about it/discussions on here is ridiculous. I'd rather she say that she lost weight by getting happy than telling young girls to calorie restrict.

She hasn’t had a band, I don’t care how much money she’s got. I think it’s drugs and/or ED. The recovery would be long with surgery and she wouldn’t be able to eat carbs very well. As a GP, I’d be appalled if any doctor gave someone of a healthy weight a gastric band.
Just to clarify, I 100% don't believe she has had one

Tookah

Is there any way of putting the pics of Jim and his new fling on his thread ... I mean, they’re not directly related to the discussion. Talking about how the girlfriend edits her photos isn’t anything to do with Tanya.
I think the pictures can add context as not all of us read the Jim thread but obviously there doesn't need to be a whole discussion about them

D

Departed member 294

100% not a surgical intervention. She would not fall under the NICE guidelines to qualify for one, publicly or privately funded.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I think it looks like that photo with Kate is photoshopped too, Tanya probably insisted that Kate use the slimming app. I always thought Tanya was popping pills, but now I really think she’s using cocaine too, her pupils looked quite large in her latest video at home and they were in bright daylight too.

cherry198

VIP Member
Not to defend Tarn at all as I'm sure she's not nice at all unless it's to someone she might need, but it seems that person has made the entire thing up to be the centre of attention. Before all those tweets, he/she tweeted she had gone there and when asked if she was nice, the answer was yes. There's then this whole conversation in which her being rude isn't mentioned whatsoever. Fast forward to yesterday's article and oh she's so rude. [emoji849][emoji849] So yeah, I definitely don't believe this person, what an idiot.

de2c465f5046e4819c0e10a487dad114.jpg

That's the thing with the internet everyone just takes a strangers word as gospel and it spreads like wildfire.

Horatio

VIP Member
I wonder if they will sell the house or one of them will stay there. I can imagine Jim keeping it and moping around feeling sorry for himself posting stories with Martha while Tanya buys a place less homely and more “A-list”