Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
OMG that wedding dress is so fugly WTF and Tanya looks like a giant toddler, they should have kept the bow [emoji1787]
Can you believe someone is willing to pay £1,260 for that half naked chicken dress?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
Exactly. Failing to see how it's a true, organic passion. It's clearly not.
exactly, like with everything she does - this is such a trend among so many youtubers who were just lucky at starting at the right time and so did well, then just fizzle out

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Her Dad was the one who said the law of attraction could bring her anything

Anything but a speaking part
🤣🤣🤣 So it’s her dad who’s responsible for her deluded lollipop head, I bet she read The Secret and thought all she has to do is wish upon a star and she’ll be one 🤣

Anita

Say whaaaaaaaaaat?
Likeable, relatable?! Baaahhh, yeah right! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh and she talks about ankle socks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Oh my!! Look at the difference between that photo and the ones she has on her insta...this shouldn’t be aloud! There teenagers out there now wanting to be “slim” as she is! Instagram shouldn’t aloud this especially on big influenzas?

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
Needless to say I'll be glued to BBC1!
Screw having dinner and socializing, ain't nobody got time for that!!
Same here! I've been looking forward to this all week, still a bit gutted I didn't see the play. Won't be missing Tanyas bbc debut

Char_92

Don't wanna start anything but i was thinking maybe her weight loss could be due to bulimia? Would explain the hair loss/thinning, eating whatever she wants but losing weight, and just general frail and dead look to her. She used to glow and just looked so healthy and radiant now she just doesn't look quite right.
Could just be weight loss due to her breakup stress maybe? I know a fair few people who lose weight when going through a hard time.

Mayday

VIP Member
I think maybe her/her team have realised that she doesn't really have the experience to succeed at acting - and this isn't hate, but the fact they tried to edit her Wiki page to make it seem she'd done a lot in terms of acting...it shows that experience and qualifications are important.

I also think she's left it a bit too late. I mean most actors start out young, going to some sort of stage school and then get a degree, start off with small projects and then land their 'big break' at some point in their 20s. Tanya is already pushing 30...and sadly thats pretty much ancient for women in Hollywood. Once you're 30+ its 'here you can start playing the mum roles' and don't get a shot at interesting stuff, unless you're already established.

• Sad

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
How she thinks she actually looks great, is beyond me. She looks ill!!!!
Jesus she looks like someone who just spent all day throwing up (which she probably did) it looks like the life is just draining out of her. She’s so pale she looks like she’s in shock 🤣 and those swollen eyes 😨

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I really don't think she'd struggle to buy him out. She clearly makes A LOT of money.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
It’s still going to be about £1m cash for one to to buy out the other if they can’t get finance. Even making the money they have/do it’s not a cheap buy out.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I was scrolling through not really reading everything because it's half 12, came across these and genuinely thought they were real and was about to comment she's getting worse at photoshop. I guess my standards of her now are so low that bikini pics on a bathroom floor seem completely normal and believable but the pixels around her hair are the weird part haha
Haha! That's hilarious!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Yes, editing hair is really difficult! [emoji85][emoji85]
Tarn working the bidet:

Last edited:
  • Haha

leigh213

VIP Member
Anyone know how I can watch in the US? Other attempts to upload clips here, I haven't been able to access. I hate that I'm not able to see this stuff as it happens :(

Reactions: 2