Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
What the hell does Tanya want with a house that big for herself? That house was fine when it was going to be their future family home with kids, but for one person it is too much.
I agree, but it's not that unusual actually. At least for Youtubers who do have the means. Helen Anderson, also a Youtuber, bought a big house in Norwich with her then fiancé. They did it up, got married and split like 4 months after getting married. He left, she stayed and bought his part. Although it does seem it's still ongoing, more than a year after splitting!
I suppose after living in a big house, they just can't see themselves going back to living in a flat. [emoji15]

Reactions: 3

PartOfMe

Poor pathetic Tanya, she probably thought ooh a bridesmaid in something with wedding in the title would be a major part. I hope Jim congrats her on this acting and the mud slinging starts 🍿

emmer_moans

VIP Member
That vlog was mostly her doing other things, so why label it such that people think it's solely workout clothing try ons. Am I the only one who's irked by it? Probably.

More and more excuses to show her body, which is fine when someone's doing honest try ons ( even better when it's not a promotion so we can feel that they're truly unbiased) and wants to help people figure out sizes...etc but she's literally just wanting to show her body. The past half year on ig has well proven that.

And the Emma Watson protege is back! talking feminism again.Not a feminist so I apologize if I get this wrong but I know part of feminism is that women should feel empowered and be able to show/do/ participate in whatever without judgment or stereotypes but I feel like ( and I'm not trying to offend anybody here) but I feel like what she does is the anti to that. She's been using her body to try to get ahead instead of doing genuine work and pursuing what her passion/s are and I just feel like she's a hypocrite in every way.

And I can't believe a person who claims to be allllll about acting and theatre has never seen a play with an all female cast. Isn't that a big facet of classic theatre, women doing mens roles? I'm not sure, I'm just a country bumpkin, but still.
Exactly or at least go and see ANY play. Where is the passion? She lives in London too, so plays are practically on her doorstep.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Tanya has to be knobbing Rhys. Although why you would I don’t know. I suppose Jim is a “nice guy” and Rhys is the “bad boy” and everyone likes a bit of rough chavvy whatever. But he just looks tragic. Whether it is just the lighting or something he looks to have a wonky fringe.
Maybe she caught feelings?
In the play Tanya and Rhys passionately kissed **throws up in mouth**

sonnenschein8

Not sure if it’s already been said but Jim has now unfollowed Tanya on Instagram but she still follows him

leigh213

VIP Member
Not sure why anyone would go to Sam to 'fix' anything since she's the one who makes them look shit in the first place.

eucalyptus

Jim is one of those people who is stereotypically good looking - everything symmetrical and in the right place - but IMO isn't attractive or remotely sexy. You get other people who aren't on the face of it good looking but are attractive. Jim just strikes me as a bit of a cold self obsessed fish tbh.
I always imagine him being really physically cold too for some reason - like his skin would be cold no matter what lol

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
This is from the Soho House list of rules:

No cameras, video or other recording devices, whether live-streaming or otherwise and whether on a mobile phone or other medium, may be used while in the House. Members are responsible for ensuring their guests also abide by this rule. The House reserves the right to take possession of and confiscate any mobile phone, camera, video or other recording device and any photos, videos or other recorded images used or taken while on House premises.

Tanya always posts images from there. Maybe she's just not been caught yet?
Most of them who go to soho house upload to insta - esp the gleam lot

• Angry

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Was what she showing? Was she claiming people don’t use purple shampoo?
It was that purple shampoo for blonde hair and she said her hairdresser told her not to use it, cos presumably it damages the hair, but she has to use it cos her hairdresser is crap and dyed it yellow in the first place.

“Get it guuuurl!” Pass me the sick bucket [emoji40]
Get what exactly.... second extra standing at the bus stop 🤣

Last edited:

Tearose

I feel the same about GG. The only good thing about it is the poster 'snuffy77'. God, she makes me laugh my socks off..."I could just die!". I was only really reading over there for her comments.

Cloak

VIP Member
She was never obese or even overweight, I doubt a surgeon would have done it on her. I think she had an ED, sadly.
Maybe she travelled somewhere to get it dodgily?

I think the interesting thing is that she can still be AROUND all that food, I know when I'm crash dieting motivation only lasts a couple of weeks and it's SO hard when you're eating out to stay sensible. I think bulimia wouldn't have got her as much weight loss. So it MUST be either Adderall or some sort of dodgy surgery? Only because we KNOW what she was like before. People's metabolism doesn't magically change.