Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
What a sight! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm shocked as to how she had enough time on such short notice to prepare for such a demanding role!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
But remember Tarn's insta stories at the time of filming, showing off how excellent it was to be on set and working alongside Mike Newell and co.... in reality the only interaction would have been ' stand there, walk here'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So in one Jim's latest vlogs, he is at the Gleam office, and shows an old photo of him and Tan... he says, "look at the size of Tan's head compared to mine." Dom and the woman there, don't react to the comment. Jim just comes across as such a c*nt. Not sure why he feels the need to say that publicly.

• Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Can you not tell it's gifted? Lol. You said it yourself. Why does putting #gifted make a difference? The point is to stop sneaky PR, and this isn't sneaky.
Sure if you look at it and think about it you can tell it's gifted. It's certainly not the worst offender but the rules are there to make sure it's "transparent, easy to understand, unambiguous, timely and prominent". It should be obvious it's an ad gifted without even thinking about it.

I don't think the little text saying thanks meets the guidelines, most people on a timeline only see for a second or two. The rules do explicitly say not to use unambiguous language like thank you.

using ambiguous language without additional disclosure in a post (for example ‘thank you’; ‘made possible by’; ‘in collaboration with’; or ‘thanks to…’)

it wouldn't be hard to just put #AD gifted at the top to clearly meet the guidelines. Seems like she's not making it obvious as knows that will harm engagement and followers.

Meg1912

VIP Member
It’s pathetic really, leaving a comment on every picture she posts, did he even do that when they were together?!? Just move on Jim[emoji51]!! I hear Brad Pitt is single[emoji851][emoji1787]
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] He just comes across as so desperate, as if he's constantly starring at his phone, waiting for her to post something and comment straight away! Then you see all these comments:
Aww, so sweet!
You're such a gentleman.
Oh my heart.
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Come back if you still want her.
And I'm here LMAO! But thank goodness we're not the only ones who find his behaviour bizarre.
c01a788e843a5caf1e0fcb9f67292b84.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bbk2me

WTAF?

Why does Dior keep bothering with this no-style-or-fashion-sense-having nobody? This is what, the 4th time she's worn a stupid leotard to events? ? And what even is this look supposed to be? Ballerina meets Sunday lazy cozy day in?????? Just go the fuck home, Tarn.

• Haha

Tulips

^ That picture of Tanya looking gorgeous (imo) actually makes me feel a little sad and I don't even like her that much.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well, I've never watched Love Island, but Camilla is a stunner, so you never know what might happen in the bushes! [emoji23][emoji23]
Well well, seems Tarn and Rhys are back spending time together as I doubt he'd be willing to drop £1,400 for a membership!
241eaba9d53970790794e98504cba10a.jpg
4a9828efb19decec14e5a1fc74c74c0c.jpg
I feel like Rhys is never far from a rolled up 50,
a credit card, Or some tinfoil.
The complete opposite to Jim who probably only uses tinfoil to bring moomoo’s “good girl” snacks to the doggie park. 🤣

Confession: I haven’t passed the dairy/cheese isle in Tesco without thinking about Tanya in weeks. That clip is a gift from god 😂

• Haha

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Yeah Jim and this fashion model called Sarah Tarleton had the same Instagram story in a rowboat together, Jim kept making hints about who’s filming this and date night etc and Sarah had exactly the same rowboat with Jim’s jeans and converse in it, some eagle eyed commenter on GG figured it out, cos Jim is following her on Instagram. Sarah also posted a story of her lying on a bed with a guy next to her wearing the same pink shirt as Jim also.
Just googled her... massive upgrade... well done Jim

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Not a fan of Tarn, therefore not defending her at all, but I find that Jim posting stories about his dates is pretty disgusting. Like, they probably haven't even signed the paperwork, why the f*** can't he keep his dates to himself?
What a f***ing manchild. Absolutely disgusting.
He is a twat. I don't believe them when they say they'll remain friends. Him commenting on her Insta is cruel, I think. He is like I can still comment on your posts and give you hope (or whatever), while fucking someone else. He is a fuckboy. She is better off without him. I've had someone like that before and it was awful.

Anita

How is putting her size in relevant? I get putting the details in a box, like the brand and style.. etc but her putting the sizes just looks like she wants people to be jealous. It looks desperate.
Funny that when she was big she never said what size she was🙄funny that!🤨

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Marriage break up is always sad (I know from personal experience) but I get the horrible feeling these two would be so much happier if they weren't pursuing their individual bonkers pipedreams. Jim will never be a top model/presenter/bag seller/screenwriter. Tanya will never be a Hollywood actress/Dior muse. They actually had the dream life in front of them. Happy marriage. Doing very little for a ridiculous amount of money. I suppose we will never know when the rot set in but it seems to be around the time of that play.
I'm glad they didn't have a kid.

thenomad

VIP Member
I wasn't surprised to hear the news of their split but I didn't think they would actually go through with it, if that makes sense? I thought they would still be together in terms of marriage but living their separate lives as they have been doing most of 2018. I guess it was pretty tense behind closed doors which we will never know unless one of them spills the beans. The fact Tanya was able to move on and do it before Zoe... Zoe really needs to take note with her commitment-phobe bf.

I don't know if Tanya will find the happiness that she thinks she will get now that it's been made official they are splitting. Her acting career is batting at about 98% of playing as an extra. Also, she's going to find that the dating scene is a lot different than when she and Jim got together. Even if she's not famous, people will realize Tanya has money and there are going to be people (ahem Rhys) who are simply using her. And in no way will this split help propel her career. People barely recognize her or care about her, unless you watched or grew up with the Brit Crew YT-ers. She's not relevant and neither is her overly fried blonde hair.

I'm also in the camp that Martha should go to Jim. It's obvious he loves the dog more so than Tanya ever did.

Yel

Chatty Member
That was amazing, how her face was always out of shot. It's like someone did it on purpose.

The other bridesmaid was more visible 😂 I'm rewinding to watch again

Yel

Chatty Member
Awesome TV finally lifted their block on Cheese girl (or no one answered the claim since that channel is defunked now). So it lives on, with a bit of waves!

• Heart
  • Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Jim, just stop it. It's now gone past ridiculous and is actually pathetic. If everything was rainbows and sunshine, you'd still be together. [emoji849][emoji849]

• Sad
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Give it a rest! His marriage is over, was over for quite some time, people move on, and that’s life! It’s damn if you do damn if you don’t! The best of it all it’s they really don’t give a shit as to what everyone else thinks!😊
If you’re a fan you could set up a thread in the rave section? Just sayin’ 😬
I’m not saying you’re right or wrong we all have opinions, but it’s a bit like walking into an AA meeting and telling everyone the benefits of drinking red wine, we don’t really like the red wine here 🤣
You’re reading the room completely wrong.
No drama just an observation 🤣 so you don’t have everyone quoting you out of it 😎