Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she’s a really really pretty woman but her hair and style choices let her right down

Reactions: 15
I had a look on Getty images and she’s at another event tonight..this red outfit would have looked so much nicer with her old chestnut coloured hair

…between this and last nights bun her hair is just not good (the bun is so small I guess as she has fine thin hair which is frazzleeeeed!).

Edit to add: lol RIP my phone battery
IMG_2558.png
IMG_2557.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a look on Getty images and she’s at another event tonight..this red outfit would have looked so much nicer with her old chestnut coloured hair

…between this and last nights bun her hair is just not good (the bun is so small I guess as she has fine thin hair which is frazzleeeeed!).

View attachment 2612048View attachment 2612054
Could no one lend her a steamer?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god, that peplum! Reminds me of Dorothy Perkins circa 2009. No Tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That outfit is just really badly fitted, especially around the bust

I don’t understand why she’s ever on a red carpet. Well, especially in 2023. Nooooo one knows who she is. And why would they.

Reactions: 22
The more I see red carpet photos of her the more I realize she's just not photogenic. She used to know her angles but caught in the whole she looks like an egg with brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hm I don’t hate the red suit, but it would have needed a better fit and the fabric is obviously nothing you can sit in. Give her her auburn back and she’d look quite nice. Not „goals“ (ffs what is that even) but relatable. A young mother in her thirties going to an event, nothing wrong with that.

I'm fascinated by whatever Photoshop/filters she uses on Instagram to make her look about two dress sizes smaller. The Getty images are very different to her carefully curated Insta pics. It's a shame because I think she's got a beautiful figure naturally and doesn't need to Photoshop herself.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2612048View attachment 2612054
Woah she must use a lot of filters on her SM 😳
I know this is stating the obvious but it always surprises me.

Reactions: 3
It looks like she was paying a stylist back in the see-through tutu phase and now is going it alone but still failing. The red actually doesn’t look that bad but obviously the crease factor means that’s just not the one if you are doing anything other than standing up?!

Do brands not work with her for this type of thing? It really shouldn’t be hard to pick something good.

Reactions: 2
You can tell from her roots when her hair is in the bun that she would look so much better if it was dark 😫😫
Swear she doesn't even get #ad #spon haircuts/colour anymore, so why are they not telling her to stop with the blonde

Also, I know she thinks she's too cool to smile now, but I've always thought she's got a really nice smile.

Reactions: 7
You can tell from her roots when her hair is in the bun that she would look so much better if it was dark 😫😫
Swear she doesn't even get #ad #spon haircuts/colour anymore, so why are they not telling her to stop with the blonde

Also, I know she thinks she's too cool to smile now, but I've always thought she's got a really nice smile.
Did she used to see the ghastly Samantha Cusack for her hair too? I can't remember.
Her glossy chestnut hair was so pretty and suited her so much more. This blonde isn't even a nice blonde - it's so yellow.

Reactions: 5
I don't wanna sound like those catcalling creeps but she looks so much better when she smiles 🫣
Screenshot_20231207-225306.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33