Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol influencers are something else, ‘natural makeup look this evening😊’ -> has a full face of heavy makeup on that does not look ‘natural’ at all
IMG_2556.jpeg
IMG_2557.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always makes it seem she is the only one at these PR events, never uploading more than photos of herself - surely she speaks to others there? Lots of influencers post group pics of their peers at the same events..

Reactions: 2
I noticed that Tanya's old 'frenemy' Fleur was at the same Lancome event recently, wonder if that was awkward, if they even say hello ?

Reactions: 1
Do they know each other?
She was friendly with Poppy Jamie during her active influencer days. Poppy and Suki run (ran? does it still exist?) an accessories brand called Pop and Suki. I remember Tanya tagging both of them in posts wearing the camera bag but she was only ever 'friends' with Poppy.

This may have been the only contact with Suki lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the way she’s been trying to kiss celebrity ass ever since her “acting” career launched…how is she not embarrassed to pretend she’s friends with them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Classic new Tarn pretending she's a big name. Like when she tweeted at Meghan Markle about having lunch or smth when she was already dating Harry 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Aww Tanya used to be such a cutie. Idk why she insists on that dead, broken blonde hair

Reactions: 12
I love the cringe fake backstories influencers come up with to be able to share more affiliate* and AD* links 😆 like girl, just drop your damn links and save us the charade
IMG_4956.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had this problem for years
So now I've decided to no longer have this problem and share a fuckton of affiliate links during Black Friday sales
Seems legit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I could never tell Tanya's ever had a problem with what to wear to events...
1700669556396.jpeg

1700669569315.jpeg

1700669578532.jpeg

1700669753581.jpeg

1700669599217.jpeg

1700669795878.jpeg

1700669861641.png

Speaking of her red carpet looks, I actually always loved this one. I like the hair length (ultimately, it could have been styled a bit better but the colour and length were great), I loved how the dress showed off her curves and it was generally quite tasteful. Whenever she tried doing something, like fashion forward, she failed 🤡🤡

1700669660537.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22