Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Why does her face look always so red?
Partially because she rubs her products into her face so hard it makes me wince, partially because of the blonde hair and partially because instead of finding the skincare that works for her and sticking with it, she’ll put any old shit on her face if she’s sent it for free.

Reactions: 2

Cloak

VIP Member
Did she actually say something along the lines of, sorry I haven’t been posting as much, lots of exciting things have been happening which we can’t tell you about yet?

But all that’s happened is they’ve put the house on the market and probably gone to some viewings?

(I might be wrong as she only mentioned something exciting happening, perhaps she didn’t imply it had impacted her ALREADY hectic schedule)

• Haha

CreepySheepy

Hahaha that is the type of content we LIVE for here, amazing work @hulahoops

Am I the only one who wonders why, of all styles, Tanya selected this one to copy? I think both of them look like absolute states in most of those outfits, although I am willing to concede maybe Lucy pulls it off by virtue of it being her actual authentic style, so more power to her. But Jesus am I getting old or something, why are they dressing like granddads??!
I mean have a tendency to dress more on the butch end of the spectrum, so I don't mind the comfy, cosy grandpa look too much. I think it looks quite nice on the OG influencer but the copy cat just looks copy cat and inauthentic.

Maybe I'm also just biased because I now live in the wrong climate zone for my heart and soul, and it's too hot to wear sweaters for like 10 months out of the year :(
And in the summer it is too hot to exist.

I love wearing big cosy sweaters and sweatshirts.

Oh climate zones. Why is the subtropical sweating torture chamber the place where I can find employment that allows me to support myself?

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I had a look on Getty images and she’s at another event tonight..this red outfit would have looked so much nicer with her old chestnut coloured hair

…between this and last nights bun her hair is just not good (the bun is so small I guess as she has fine thin hair which is frazzleeeeed!).

Edit to add: lol RIP my phone battery
View attachment 2612048View attachment 2612054
375 for a photo of Tanya??? Blimey

• Haha

Fhoody

She always makes it seem she is the only one at these PR events, never uploading more than photos of herself - surely she speaks to others there? Lots of influencers post group pics of their peers at the same events..

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I'm cackling at how she's acting like this is a revolutionary outfit that she has to explain when she's just copying other influencers/people like Bella Hadid with the Gazelles and looks like their frumpy cousin from the suburbs and it's the most basic outfit in the world. She didn't even accessorize.

View attachment 2811954

The ill fitting jeans, the terrible sweater knot, and the frizzy fried hair. Wonder if anyone's crazy enough to be paying for her Substack to see more brilliant outfits like this one 🥴
Tarn, take it from someone who is 5 feet: A t-shirt, jeans and trainers are my daily wear. Yes, it will look frumpy, especially with such ill-fitting jeans. No, people don't pay for this advice. Yes, it would likely look less frumpy on someone like Bella Hadid, although I'm not sure that that is truly what people should go after, you'll never get her height.

Fhoody

I’m a similar age to Tanya and I think I have that dress she’s wearing (unless there’s a skirt version). I’m also pretty short and there is no way in hell I’d wear it with what she has paired it with. It’s a one stop trip to short stumpy rectangle town, and not in a stylish way that is fashionable now either

I also feel quite old 😂

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Not too make fun of people with hair loss, but if I was in Tanya's place I think those pictures would be the sign to cut it really short, stop any chemical processing and get myself a wig until it has recovered. There's nothing wrong with not having full hair. What she makes of it is pretty bad though.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Right I'm going to give it a watch cause lets be honest it cant be any worse then her BFF Zoe's vlogs 🤣 .

• Haha

Fhoody

I wonder if they’ve found the house they want but can’t make an offer on it until they’ve sold theirs (we had this situation a lot in Yorkshire - altho not for million pound properties) so need to sell quickly!