Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
She's so pretentious.

"It feels like a Classics textbook"... Says the person who didn't even go to uni and who's never read a Classics textbook clearly cause any of us who did wish they were as readable as Jennifer Saint's books.

View attachment 2753304

And she should get her hormones checked out. The thinning hair along the temples that goes all the way to the middle part of her skull at her age isn't normal. Then again, it might just be that she fried it all.

View attachment 2753307

And she thinks she's kinda pulling it off 🤣😭

Also, holy filter Batman.
Bloody hell that hairline

Reactions: 1

Cloak

VIP Member
will be interesting to see where they move and what type of property, perhaps a downgrade!

has she always had that prominent lisp?

xits_jjx

VIP Member
the comments on that post had people saying she’s on the wrong side of history / she’s lost them etc, maybe that’s why they’re (influencers) reluctant to post sometimes? They don’t want backlash / to lose followers so they stay silent. Is it right to not use their platform? No. But does it add up? Yep

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog, I thought Sage was born in October 2022? That would make him 20 months, she says he’s 18 months. Was he a December baby then?

GM17

Chatty Member
I find it hard to estimate the wealth of the BritCrew. Joe Sugg could afford to both have his million pound bachelor pad in London stay empty for years while buying a house with Dianne. Would he have a bigger net worth than Tanya with her multiple book deals, the makeup line (not Authored) that was successful for years and the constant stream of ads on Instagram every day? Niomi was always the least successful by a mile and could comfortably and spontaneously buy a house while living a lifestyle of insane wealth without ever working.

I expect Tarn to go for a much bigger house next, probably around Primrose Hill where all her imaginary actor friends live and she'd have to sell first in that case, I'd assume.
Oooooh where is the house? The one she bought with Jim?

daisy2809

VIP Member
nothing in the wiki and havent followed her in forever, is it public knowledge who the father of the baby is? is he in the picture at all?

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I noticed that Tanya's old 'frenemy' Fleur was at the same Lancome event recently, wonder if that was awkward, if they even say hello ?

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
The house is nice but the top floor ‘bedroom’ isn’t really practical and it’s interesting that the blurb mentions that the wardrobe could be converted back to a bedroom/study. If they want a second baby, they’d need to move upstairs. The middle floor is kind of wasted when there’s plenty of reception room space downstairs… but they must be going for the same size or bigger if the grand piano is coming with them!

Lilac Wine

I see there are still some old videos on her channel, going all the way back to 2009. Did she never delete those ones or has she republished them? I wonder what her reasoning was for keeping certain videos. Presumably the others are just hidden and not completely deleted. If money is the reason for her return, she would make a comfortable passive income by republishing them. Of course, she‘d make more by doing new sponsored videos so I guess that’s why.