Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Maybe she had hoped it would be sold quickly because she, Tanya Bure, THE it girl, actress, beauty guru and life style icon ✨✨✨ used to live there
Has she moved out already? Not following her anymore, but interested to know if she's staying in Fulham/London or moving out

Reactions: 2

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Mia Thompson who won the rising star BAFTA this year just had a baby and mentioned it in her acceptance speech
Barry Keoghan who was in Saltburn and nominated all over the shop also just had a baby
Having a baby is no excuse Tanya you are just a lazy bum
*Mia McKenna Bruce

QueenBW

VIP Member
The dress is gaping at the armholes, not the best look!
View attachment 2611152
I think it would actually look nicer if it wasn't floor length?
View attachment 2611154
That looks like she borrowed a dress from someone who's taller. And the super sleek bun with her face shape? She seriously has never heard of choosing the fashion that suits you. She's my age but looks much older.

And her weekend outfit... Why are her pants usually so tight around the hips that she gets a weird camel toe?

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
No, I don’t think that’s fair in general. That link got her in the door but she had something about her. There were other chapman clan that didn’t get very far with it because they didn’t.
You don’t owe your carreer to the person who trained you or gave you your first job or any of that, it discredits everyone’s own efforts

She was doing prom and wedding make up before YT, while working on MAC. You’d have a group of girls all getting ready together at one house and she’d go round and do them all. She’d charge £25 pp for prom + £10 for MAC lashes 😂. Probably charged more for an individual booking but I don’t think she did it for long before YT took off.
Guess what kit she was using... Sam's. First youtube videos, Sam's. There is absolutely nothing about TanTan. She is only good at copying, and it's not the stellar copy with a twist, only the good enough one.
She was lucky enough to date the below average guy who happen to be brother of a big youtuber in the making but already MUA. Let's not forget that Nicola entered the picture when Sam went into maternity leave, before that, it was Sam's channel only.

• Heart

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Sarah Chapman is actually the name of the founder who created the brand 😂 It’s sold in Space NK and is rather good! Don’t let her tarnish the name for you!!
Oh I know 😂😂 Just a coincidence but I reckon she doesn’t care about Jim anymore but Jim is still obsessed with her

• Haha

really_whythough

Chatty Member
It looks like she was paying a stylist back in the see-through tutu phase and now is going it alone but still failing. The red actually doesn’t look that bad but obviously the crease factor means that’s just not the one if you are doing anything other than standing up?!

Do brands not work with her for this type of thing? It really shouldn’t be hard to pick something good.

levitating

I am surprised she stayed in that house so long after her and Jim split up. I believe they split up in 2018? So that's around 6 years. They put a lot of time and money into that house, and Tanya hasn't seemingly redecorated or changed the furniture. It would always be mine and my ex-husbands house to me. To live there with my new man and our baby would be too weird. I understand not moving when there are kids involved, but wasn't an issue for Tanya and Jim. Also, and again this may just be me, but I wouldn't have liked to live in a house that big by myself. I would have done what Niomi did after she and Marcus split up, and got myself a cute little flat in Notting Hill.
Tan had a housemate didn’t she? Her teacher friend lived with her for a while iirc

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Maybe h.w.m likes her as a blonde and she's reluctant to ditch it? My algorithm is all about hair toppers, 3/4 extensions, wigs, light therapy and oiling now:LOL:

They're more commonly used than I thought, and a lot look brilliant actually. I think she should get one and let her natural hair rest and reset, but it's up to her 🤷‍♂️

She looks good at her new weight (post herby) and the dress she wore to that or trip was lovely.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Don’t know if it’s the HD camera but she looks so much older than her insta shots. I know she’s in her mid thirties now so she will have aged from the 25 year old YouTuber but she looks so gaunt
Yeah, I was surprised to see such a crinkly neck on someone her age, especially as I thought she was using a filter on her face.

Oaklyn

Has anyone here signed up to her book club? I was wondering what's happening with that because she was asking people to send her their email, and it's supposed to be happening next week. I wonder why she's doing this, is she going to be charging people to attend it? If she gets 100s of people signed up is she going to use it like Reece Witherspoon uses her book club to be a power-player in publishing? I am baffled, and wonder if this is anything to do with her big news and loads of admin she said she had going on. She can't just be so bored that she wants a little book and wine club each month with some followers... there must be a business angle.
Mystery revealed in her stories! She did one free online book group so she could share photos and pretend these people had paid and found it good value, and now she can charge people. Well, make them subscribe to her substack to try and get the honour of a Zoom chat with Tarn. Knew there'd be a business angle. And she mentions in person book club too, of course it will be ticketed.

Side note: Is that Tanya's hand in Jim's photo with Martha! Or did he ever have custody of her when he'd moved in with Sarah.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Her latest reel was asking which dress she should wear and she chose the one which had the least people liking it and least appropriate for Royal Ascot 💀 - the other dresses were much nicer!
This is giving my Nonna going for brunch during a beach vacation 😂😂😂 Tanya is just so bad at fashion.