Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm cackling at how she's acting like this is a revolutionary outfit that she has to explain when she's just copying other influencers/people like Bella Hadid with the Gazelles and looks like their frumpy cousin from the suburbs and it's the most basic outfit in the world. She didn't even accessorize.

View attachment 2811954

The ill fitting jeans, the terrible sweater knot, and the frizzy fried hair. Wonder if anyone's crazy enough to be paying for her Substack to see more brilliant outfits like this one 🥴
I know 😂 It's hilariously basic.
And why does she do that irritating thing of stomping backwards and forwards to stoop and peer into the camera? It's so bloody annoying.
Not just her I know - they're all at it.

Reactions: 6

Fhoody

Yep and it’s sandwiched between gifted and Ads for vinted

If theres one thing that annoys me the most about influencers it’s them being paid by vinted to sell their (let’s be honest gifted in the first place) clothes for profit, hope she donates the proceeds for charity..
I will give Tanya her due she is donating the Vinted proceeds to UNHCR!

But the Vinted reel…the pretending to clear out her wardrobe acting is so funny and I genuinely mistook her hands for her toddlers in one shot (sorry I know that is very mean but her edited photos compared to her videos she does look different)

lilsky666

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her suddenly posting ‘what to wear for a wedding’ every day? Super out of nowhere , is she getting married do you think? Or, more likely, she knows people are going to start asking things like that and it’s for attention. Super weird to me

ladylulu

Do we think if she came back to YouTube and only posted maybe monthly that she could get any of her fan base back? I think nostalgia factor would do her good but she's just so unlikable I don't think it would last. Maybe if she talked about failing at acting she'd seem relatable.

oshare

VIP Member
The mop has better ends!
Definitely! I was actually reminded of one of those mob dogs but they just are so cute and fluffy! and they own it. Just look at them ⬇
Totally unfair to compare them to Tanya's hair so I decided on a real mob in stead. I simply just couldn't find one bad enough :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️ 🙈

portrait-komondor-600nw-155001557.jpg

• Haha

The Downfall of Us All

It was a wierd scenario from memory. Didn't Rhys go on holiday with them at one point? And Tanya wore his t shirts?
I reckon she got swept up in her new acting life and he was massively part of it.
Who knows if she physically cheated. She didn't hide her massive crush on him. Tbh I'd find that hard if I was Jim, but there are two sides to every story always.
Oh really! If they were physically cheating, would anyone be that brazen to take them on holiday unless they were already known to the couple? 😂

Who knows, but yeah I agree. I think either way Jim is a massive dick and so is she lol.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Sorry but what has happened to her ??!! She used to look so pretty now she looks so gaunt and just awful !!
Her pigheaded decision to remain blond when it washes her out and to barely wear makeup and forego the colorful lipsticks that looked gorgeous on her are partly it.

But yeah she's been looking really gaunt in the face. Wonder if post baby she's keeping the weight down with Ozempic. She certainly has that sunken cheekbones look.

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
She's always making mega calorific cakes with Cadbury's cream eggs in them or ordering huge meals and puddings when they eat out. It's like she has adopted this cool girl 'I eat what I like and am naturally thin' persona that convinces no one.
Why can't she be honest if she eats a healthy diet and watches her weight? Instead of this obvious pretence. Or just don't mention what you supposedly eat at all.
Because she's not that bright.

On a side note, kudos to all the impressive mighty sleuths out there for guessing what mysterious life change it was, and finding out receipts!

• Haha

Missramone

In short, yes.
I always had very creative ways of hiding myself as a kid, as I got older my hair became my thing. Even in my mid 30s I still have very long bum length hair, I would feel lost without it. Its my security blanket.
I do however, keep it very much alive and kicking unlike tans! She had such beautiful hair!

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Someone actually filmed her parts in it as well!! I'm sure if you go back far enough in the threads you'll find them if you want to be traumatised for life 😂

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
She just added a good 5-7 years to herself with that haircut and that color. She's deranged if she thinks she looks good.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
House has been reduced again today . Another 5k off it . So that’s 10k now it’s been reduced by since been on market. Must have thought it would sell quick. With her ‘exciting news’ that ‘she couldn’t say yet ‘ when spoke about it when it first went on market
It’s still overpriced though! Fulham properties in that area are around £1000/sq ft. So it should sell for around £1.85m at most. It’ll be on the market for years at the price it currently is

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I don’t know what she can do with her hair because if she cuts it, she will look like an egg and her hair is too thin to pull off a bob. But if she leaves it, it will continue to look like straw and won’t grow out because of its bad condition. She just needs to shave her head and start again at this point

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
House still isn't even under offer 🤭
You mean no one wants the moldy patio?!
---
Nah she has posted drinks I stand corrected, but it is like Tanya bingo
- plenty of fit checks
- the best paella she has ever eaten
- lots of food because she is a skinny legend

…but why is she being gifted Marbella stays, ridiculous.
It's always the exact same. Location is irrelevant to these bozos.