Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sweet that she waited until her family had met before posting (as you should) her dad has posted a similar cute pic.

Reactions: 27
Hopefully Tarn will have taken note of everything Jim has done since Margot was born....and do the opposite!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Glad that everything is fine and, as expected, she was just trying to drum up engagement. (Sorry I'm cynical).

Sage is much more of a girl's name and an overused one at that among new mums in the past two years. I know three baby Sages IRL, and have heard of at least another influencer born baby Sage. Trust Tanya to think she's being ahead of the trend and already be behind the curve. Guess she thinks she's cool for using it for a boy, very Blake Lively of her. Of course it'll only make kids mock Bogdan Sage when there are two other Sages in his class, all girls.

Reactions: 12
Sage is a dreadful name! So dreary.

I‘m no fan of Gabriel either - at least not the English “gabe” pronunciation. Very unpleasant sounding.

Reactions: 11
When I read the name i assumed it was a girl 😬 lovely that everything went well though and that she waited until her family had met him before posting

Didn't Sylvester Stallone have a son called Sage? I think it's a unisex and a lot better than 'Cloud' which is name she mentioned a million years ago.

Reactions: 3
Glad that everything is fine and, as expected, she was just trying to drum up engagement. (Sorry I'm cynical).

Sage is much more of a girl's name and an overused one at that among new mums in the past two years. I know three baby Sages IRL, and have heard of at least another influencer born baby Sage. Trust Tanya to think she's being ahead of the trend and already be behind the curve. Guess she thinks she's cool for using it for a boy, very Blake Lively of her. Of course it'll only make kids mock Bogdan Sage when there are two other Sages in his class, all girls.
I actually assumed it was a girl, having skimmed over the ‘he’s’ bit of her caption, and actually quite liked Sage, and thought Gabriel was a bit of a weird one. Now I know it’s a boy, I don’t like it at all 🥲

When I read the name i assumed it was a girl 😬 lovely that everything went well though and that she waited until her family had met him before posting
Crosspost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy the babby has arrived but Sage as a name is not my favourite - it feels like it’s just a bit much of a name all together..maybe she wants “child of a a film star name” hey 😂

Not a big fan of the separate photo dump with legs open bump pics but that’s my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Didn't Sylvester Stallone have a son called Sage? I think it's a unisex and a lot better than 'Cloud' which is name she mentioned a million years ago.
Oh yes, that's right - he had a son called Sage who died a few years back. At least Tanya didn't call the baby Cloud. Yikes!

Reactions: 2
Honestly thought she would have gone for a William, Edward, Henry type name. Glad all well.

Reactions: 16
Literally all I can think of is sage and onion stuffing, like how people might call a kid born in the lead up to Christmas ‘Holly’ or something, it’s as if she’s gone with something from the Christmas dinner table

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just here to say quickly that I actually like the name – what’s wrong with me? – and that I’m surprised by her rather discreet and tasteful announcement. She has her moments, what can I say.

I’m really happy for her and HWM. Glad she’s doing fine.

Reactions: 12
At least it's not something completely wacky like Turnip.

Still don't like it though 🤣

• Haha
Literally all I can think of is sage and onion stuffing, like how people might call a kid born in the lead up to Christmas ‘Holly’ or something, it’s as if she’s gone with something from the Christmas dinner table
Well now he will forever be Little baby Paxo in my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm happy Bodgan arrived safely though!

I quite like Sage but it does sound more girly to me, but I don't mind it. Gabriel is nice as well. I think I would prefer Gabriel as the first name in stead of the second name. I wonder how/why they picked it.

Can we all agree we are still going to call him Bodgan though?

Reactions: 8
I quite like it. I don’t know any other Sages.
Two pretty gender neutral/flexible names though, I wonder if she’s going to be raising him neutrally.

I also don’t think she necessarily thinks she’s being trendy, maybe she just likes it, or decided on it long ago. Though I speak of someone who called their child something very 2015. As for mocking unisex names, that’s on the kids’ parents for raising crappy kids.

I wonder if she is going to continue to guard his privacy or if it’ll be like Jim ‘Margo’s not the content’ family influencer 🤢

Reactions: 7
I deffo don’t remember Alfie commenting anything like this on Jim’s baby reveal post haha. I feel like Alfie’s always had a real soft spot for Tanya.

Sage is … okay. Deffo a bit overplayed. I’m surprised. I was convinced she’d go for a really traditional old fashioned name for some reason.
Nice to see Zoe write something nice 'Sage'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I deffo don’t remember Alfie commenting anything like this on Jim’s baby reveal post haha. I feel like Alfie’s always had a real soft spot for Tanya.

Sage is … okay. Deffo a bit overplayed. I’m surprised. I was convinced she’d go for a really traditional old fashioned name for some reason.
I've always thought this too. He constantly used to like her pics Etc when her and jim split.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.