Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that's what she likes in men, some degree of disdain. Cause that video is not it. There was another one, they were at a restaurant.
Oh, I must have missed it. Ok then. But tbf, If my partner started filming while we were at the restaurant, I'm not sure what I would tell him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, I must have missed it. Ok then. But tbf, If my partner started filming while we were at the restaurant, I'm not sure what I would tell him :ROFLMAO:
Bahahaha I totally understand and for us "normies" I agree, I'd find it super cringe to be with someone filming themselves in public. I just found it weird/stifling of who Tanya is cause like it's no secret she's an influencer. what can anyone expect?

Now I wanna see these videos, I’ll try to find them if I get the time. They were posted here, right?
At least they should have been discussed, unless it wasthe other site? I'm afraid my brain's struggling to remember 🤣

While I also don’t want to see Tanya posing or Instagramming everything, I remember seeing the story and being kinda taken aback by how he spoke to her, I found his tone snappy and idk, I just didn’t like it. I get that it’s not a particularly bad thing to say in and of itself, there was just something uncomfortable about the moment. But of course, it is one small moment and who knows what was going on.

Reactions: 10
At least they should have been discussed, unless it wasthe other site? I'm afraid my brain's struggling to remember 🤣
It was definitely discussed here. HWM snapped at her because she was filming. I can't remember exactly what he said now but he sounded like a bit of a grump.

• Heart
I just found it weird/stifling of who Tanya is cause like it's no secret she's an influencer. what can anyone expect?
This is my take as well! Recording herself/being online is still Tanya's job. You can't date an influencer, and then complain about them posting online (unless they are invading your privacy). I never saw the video, but I don't think Tanya recorded him.

It was a weird situation, but I guess compared to all the things Jim has done, it's not a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is my take as well! Recording herself/being online is still Tanya's job. You can't date an influencer, and then complain about them posting online (unless they are invading your privacy). I never saw the video, but I don't think Tanya recorded him.

It was a weird situation, but I guess compared to all the things Jim has done, it's not a big deal.
Not seen the vids and not defending him if he’s a twit but love is blind, I can imagine I’d be pissed off if someone I fell madly in love with turned out to be a niche influencer who used to be big in 2015 so now is on their phone 24/7. (If you ever watch vids of youtubers hanging out or something it’s actually quite embarrassing how often they’re on their phones and they’re just not present) He could also leave if he couldn’t stand it that much but now they’ve got Bogdan on the way. I hope he’s simply not used to dating someone with a phone addiction and isn’t genuinely just a hairy Jim 2.0

Reactions: 6
Oh Tan it really doesn't look like you use any hair products 😂
Screenshot_20221005-072353.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beige nursery! And it’s an ad. Yaaas Tanya. You didn’t disappoint
766E557A-04BC-4C2C-80FD-01ED28B75CFB.jpeg

0303915B-94C3-4CEF-82FC-2360FE9D1EAC.jpeg

D46AE640-4DB0-48D0-92D3-F471EF3AA157.jpeg

Also that close up! 😆
3B1F3969-70CC-4101-AD5E-0EAF32861A0A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That poor child !!! At least it shouldn't have any sleep issues - poor bugger will be so bored, he'll go to sleep immediately! What is it with all these instagrammers and their beige/white nurseries? I suppose it's more appealing to the internet than your own child. New born babies are stimulated by bold colours...I'm not saying paint the nursery black and white .....but, dear god, what are these people thinking???? Beige doesn't look good when projectile poop shoots out everywhere......or from the top end!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It looks like a baby asylum.

There’s a photo on molly-mae Hague’s thread of her managers child’s playroom which is literally all white, the play equipment everything, and that room looks like the common area of the baby asylum in which this is one of the cells.

I really hope there’s going to be a rug/mobile/toys/prints etc going up in Tarnyahs nursery because that’s just a miserable room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That poor child !!! At least it shouldn't have any sleep issues - poor bugger will be so bored, he'll go to sleep immediately! What is it with all these instagrammers and their beige/white nurseries? I suppose it's more appealing to the internet than your own child. New born babies are stimulated by bold colours...I'm not saying paint the nursery black and white .....but, dear god, what are these people thinking???? Beige doesn't look good when projectile poop shoots out everywhere......or from the top end!
Black and white would still be better! Black and white is great sensory for very little babies. Beige is good for nothing other than a mental asylum, which I imagine living with Tanya is akin to tbf.

Genuinely think she’s staged that for the gram… perhaps because HWM doesn’t want the babies room online. Don’t believe for a second it’s the real deal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a Tanya fan at all but if you read the caption she says it's not finished, that reel is just an ad for the paint! They want to get to know their baby first before adding more personal touches apparently, not sure how a newborn can tell you their preferences 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a Tanya fan at all but if you read the caption she says it's not finished, that reel is just an ad for the paint! They want to get to know their baby first before adding more personal touches apparently, not sure how a newborn can tell you their preferences 😆
If the child has a long neck - giraffes
Brown hair - monkeys
No hair - elephants
Big red nose - clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes but finished or not… it says a lot.

Reactions: 3
Baby Burr will be 0 going on 25 with these walls. Why can't influencers understand babies and children need tacky wallpaper and ugly carpets and a bunch of plastic bright red toys that make sounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.