Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine her baby will be very cute - as Tanya has a sort of large baby face too. That sounds far meaner than I mean it to be tbh 😂
But her looks will suit a baby. If we ever see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OK, here are my random name picks. I think she could name her baby after a favourite actor/character in a favourite book (I don't know who/ what her favourites are) or else go for something quite traditional.

For a girl: Matilda, Clementine, Scarlett, Adelaide
For a boy: Harry, Elio, Ezra, Finn. 100% would have been Oscar if not for her brother.

I imagine her baby will be very cute - as Tanya has a sort of large baby face too. That sounds far meaner than I mean it to be tbh 😂
But her looks will suit a baby. If we ever see it.
Very cute of very hairy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dior Burr. Gotta honour the only mainstream brand that's still giving her the time of day. 😂

Edit: I can actually see Tanya being the type to give her daughter "Chanel" as a middle name lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I known she can't do anything about it but she has such weird looking hands.

And "tomo"? Ugh. She writes as unintelligently as she speaks

Reactions: 10
Dior Burr. Gotta honour the only mainstream brand that's still giving her the time of day. 😂

Edit: I can actually see Tanya being the type to give her daughter "Chanel" as a middle name lol.
Yeah, I can see Tanya naming her kid after a literal Nazi :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who is her partner? Can I please get a name to google.. looking at his hairy arm all the time is gross 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
does it mean she is in labour? the background looks sterile... If that's a table in a restaurant then this is the worst attempt at the "romantic holding hands while at diner vibe"
Ooh good call.
How strange if so. But this is Tanya.

Who is her partner? Can I please get a name to google.. looking at his hairy arm all the time is gross 🤮
Mr Tan is called Dan Hurley (or is it Burley 🤔). He seems very private.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.