Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this was a few pages back now... But my GOD that article was tough to read. She speaks like she's a pre teen. The over use of "my boyfriend" gave me the ick. Like, I understand she wants to keep his name and such private (lol) but at this age and stage of life (having a child together) isn't "my partner" more appropriate? Super nit picky, I know.
At some point, she should’ve gone from “my boyfriend” to “hurdy girdy” (can’t remember what his name is), like a normal person. She thinks she’s so special.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That present she posted from her friend is a bridal bag?

edit: looked again and I think it’s actually one of their ”cocktail bags”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
At some point, she should’ve gone from “my boyfriend” to “hurdy girdy” (can’t remember what his name is), like a normal person. She thinks she’s so special.
I seem to be in the minority but I really dislike partner instead of boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I also dislike partner. I use boyfriend. I also call my boyfriend by his actual name though. Haha.
Her obsession with appearing to be a cool celebrity, like JLaw who doesn't mention her husband and whose baby's name no one knows, is so silly. Anyone that still cares about Tanya has at least perused this thread and knows her boyfriend's name. Why pretend it's a big mystery? She could just have said "Dan."

Last edited:
Wearing white so somebody else’s wedding….mmmmmm🥴
Also, an alleged makeup artist whose makeup needs a blurring filter to look semi-decent...

Oh, and she keeps trying to make Authored happen. It's never going to happen.

1658504889246.png

mean-girls-gretchen.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her obsession with appearing to be a cool celebrity, like JLaw who doesn't mention her husband and whose baby's name no one knows, is so silly. Anyone that still cares about Tanya has at least perused this thread and knows her boyfriend's name. Why pretend it's a big mystery? She could just have said "Dan."
Jennifer Lawrence married a non-celebrity (albeit a well off, non-celebrity) and she never went on and on calling him her "boyfriend" in a cryptic way. She just didn't mention her personal life until they reached a certain point in their relationship. And she obviously did this because she's already dealt with stalkers and all that, you know... because she's extremely famous. :rolleyes:

She obviously doesn't care too much for his privacy because she had them papped that time...

If Dan was an actor or someone she perceived to be "more famous" than her, she would most definitely not be "respecting their privacy".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jennifer Lawrence married a non-celebrity (albeit a well off, non-celebrity) and she never went on and on calling him her "boyfriend" in a cryptic way. She just didn't mention her personal life until they reached a certain point in their relationship. And she obviously did this because she's already dealt with stalkers and all that, you know... because she's extremely famous. :rolleyes:

She obviously doesn't care too much for his privacy because she had them papped that time...

If Dan was an actor or someone she perceived to be "more famous" than her, she would most definitely not be "respecting their privacy".
Or if he was very good looking. She'd have gone the Niomi Smart route of "oh my boyfriend doesn't like being on camera" to "my boyfriend is the content."

But HWM is just a normal looking guy. That head shot made it seem otherwise, but the papped photos, which are always closer to the truth, showed him as just an average joe. So no reason to parade him around for views/clicks/likes.

It's so telling how not even a pregnancy announcement has revived Tanya's instagram nor her work ethic. Tanya "Squander Opportunities" Burr strikes again.

Reactions: 19
Wearing white so somebody else’s wedding….mmmmmm🥴
I don't think that counts as white personally, more floral.

TBF I don't think you can with with partner/boyfriend etc - people re weirdly fussy ow other people refer to their significant other. To me boyfriend sounds infantile but to others partner sounds pretensions, there was a whole discussion on the 'things that annoy you' thread.

I honestly think that given how much she just cannot shake Jim she doesn't want to talk about Dan at all. If she mentions it once his name is forever linked to hers in a google search and he may not want that either. I feel her, constant, inescapable reminders of your ex, your old life, must be suffocating. If you google Tanya Burr, Jim's name comes up. It must be absolutely shite to be unable to sever yourself. Jim is bleeping weird these days. No wonder she wants to get as far away from the 'old' 'Tanya & Jim' Tanya as possible.

TBF I don't think you can with with partner/boyfriend etc - people re weirdly fussy ow other people refer to their significant other. To me boyfriend sounds infantile but to others partner sounds pretensions, there was a whole discussion on the 'things that annoy you' thread.

I honestly think that given how much she just cannot shake Jim she doesn't want to talk about Dan at all. If she mentions it once his name is forever linked to hers in a google search and he may not want that either. I feel her, constant, inescapable reminders of your ex, your old life, must be suffocating. If you google Tanya Burr, Jim's name comes up. It must be absolutely shite to be unable to sever yourself. Jim is bleeping weird these days. No wonder she wants to get as far away from the 'old' 'Tanya & Jim' Tanya as possible.
It’s a white dress, albeit a floral one. IMO, it’s not hard to just not wear a white piece of clothing on someone else’s wedding day. If it’s a question of “is this too white?” Then chances are, it probably is. I guess this can be controversial but I always think it’s best to stay clear as to not potentially upset the bride

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s a white dress, albeit a floral one. IMO, it’s not hard to just not wear a white piece of clothing on someone else’s wedding day. If it’s a question of “is this too white?” Then chances are, it probably is. I guess this can be controversial but I always think it’s best to stay clear as to not potentially upset the bride
Fair point

Reactions: 3

Fair but his name will already forever be linked to hers by virtue of the fact that she's carrying his child lol. I don't think she cares about the name part at all. It's like @quipawiticism said. She doesn't put it out there because he's not famous or handsome and she has nothing to gain from it. Even if she did say "My boyfriend Dan" nothing would come of it, just like nothing has come from her pregnancy announcement. He's a regular guy and she is irrelevant. There would never be a "Tanya and Dan" brand like "Tanya and Jim" who were constantly putting out content together and profiting off the relationship. Jim's gone the opposite route and tried to recreate what he had with Tanya with Sarah, and she's an attractive woman who "works" in a public-facing job so he wants to show her off. Tanya keeping Dan a secret for so long is also clever PR strategy IMO because it made Jim look like the cheater/person who moved on fast while she was sitting around moping, which we know is not really the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just about survived the heat on Tuesday? She was lying in bed, with the most powerful dyson fan around her. I had to work 9-5 wearing a bleeping mask and a uniform, being as pregnant as this cow. And it was 29.5 degrees inside my work place. Oh well. At least i have a meaningful job saving peoples lives, can't actually imagine doing absolutely duck all going from one holiday to next for years like she has done since the divorce.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I think later, more like 6-7. Autumn baby still
It's so hard to tell because everyone is so different ay! Her bump looks about the size mine was right at the very end so she could even be further along, or just carrying very prominently! I guess we'll only know for sure once she had it!

Reactions: 6
She and Fleur will have babies that are very close in age, just saw Fleur just had hers a couple days ago. But I guess Tanya and Fleur aren't friends anymore. (Not that I blame Fleur after the whole wedding debacle).

Reactions: 2
She and Fleur will have babies that are very close in age, just saw Fleur just had hers a couple days ago. But I guess Tanya and Fleur aren't friends anymore. (Not that I blame Fleur after the whole wedding debacle).
What was the debacle again? Was it when Tarn wore an awful outfit?

Reactions: 4
What was the debacle again? Was it when Tarn wore an awful outfit?
Didn’t do fleurs makeup for her wedding then turned up in a vaguely inappropriate dress with an enormous handbag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.