Tanya Burr #13 Authored her own misfortune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many times Jim and Sarah have argued about Tanya living rent free in Sarah’s head. Over the years there’s been so many situations like this where Sarah is overly defensive or making snide comments about Tanya all while Jim says he doesn’t want the drama. She really just needs to stop. And Jim is just plain nasty all over
how long have Sarah and Jim been together? The way Jim is, if I was Sarah, I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of knowing I was bothered about his ex 😂

Reactions: 8
how long have Sarah and Jim been together? The way Jim is, if I was Sarah, I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of knowing I was bothered about his ex 😂
Three years I believe. I think they went insta official the summer of 2019

Reactions: 1
He said that Joe and Sarah never dated, they just had a friend in common which made them "half friends"
and then he also said something about it being a bit weird when they met iirc?

Poor Margot's gonna get Jim and Tan's tattle pages read to her for her bedtime story by Sarah at this rate 🤣
"and do you think this is far gogo? look at what these meanies are saying about mummy, isn't that mean? I am so hardworking, I do not use MY daughter as content..."
*Margot looks on blanky wondering why her friends get to listen to the hungry hungry caterpiller and she doesn't"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jheez. Sarah’s mad jealousy of Tanya is making me feel sorry for Tanya and I don’t want to feel like that! It doesn’t matter what Tarn does, Sarah will always have an issue with her because she got there first. First wife syndrome or whatever it’s called.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.