Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Coming in from the Jim Chapman thread... Sarah posted this, essentially stating Tanya cheated. We have all long suspected it, either emotional or full on, it was pretty obvious. Sarah clearly is getting fed up with this trying to keep the peace and I'm here for all the tea and drama.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 176

jackolantern

VIP Member
I actually can't fathom how anyone thinks Sarah is in the wrong here. We are in 2022, aren't we done with silencing women? She has had years of being painted as a homewrecker while the pathetic pair of idiots involved stood by and did nothing. Is it really any wonder she's had enough when now people will even extend that to saying her baby would be better off with this woman? Why are we even using words like 'tacky' and fucking 'psychotic' (!) just because a woman feels fit to stand up for herself. No one would ever say that if this was a man. It's just for some reason seen as tasteless if a woman dares to step out of her lane and not keep up a public facade of what we deem to be decent and correct. It's not like she's turned around and called Tanya every name under the sun.

Beggars belief man. All this crap about women's rights is pointless when even women will deny eachother a voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Living for the drama

But

Absolutely not Sarah’s place to share that information. If she spoke to Jim and he agreed that people should finally know the truth then he should have put his big boy pants on and made a statement himself. Clearing up the rumours and asking for it not be mentioned to him or Sarah again.

These are grown f*cking adults! So embarrassing for all parties.

So now Tanya is going to receive a load of hate even though this is something that happened years ago?

Also, just because they’ve confirmed Tanya cheated doesn’t mean Jim never did anything wrong in the marriage. Cheating isn’t the only bad thing you can do in a marriage. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 85

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Damn I’m so torn because I think Sarah has no right airing that in public and if anyone was to say it it should’ve been Jim, but also absolutely living for Tanya being dragged 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

QueenBW

VIP Member
I’m confused what Sarah’s goal here is— she wants these people to go and call Tanya a zombie whore instead?
She’s already said countless times that she was not involved in their marriage/divorce at all and Jim didn’t cheat. For whatever reason these randoms (in the case of her screenshot, one person), who do not make up the majority of her comment section don’t care to hear it, likely for their own amusement. Her husband was also the one to loudly tell everyone he was besties with his ex and they just grew apart and that’s it, that’s the reason. I mean… he said it, lol. And Sarah is right, she was not involved in the breakdown of their marriage and whatever went on and her own relationship with Jim is all she can speak on.

As for Tanya, I’m sure she will respond with a picture of an extra big croissant she definitely ate.
I would assume she wants them to just stop calling her a home wrecker and other names and saying her baby would be cuter if she had a different mother and that it should be Tanya's baby with Jim, not hers. Which seems a reasonable wish after 3 years of going blue in the face saying she didn't break that marriage. Guess she figured if she came out and say Tanya DID cheat, the minions would chill out. They probably won't.

I don't care, I'm here for the drama.

All the entertainment Tanya gives us lately is her terrible, allergenic flop of a makeup brand and the very, very, very sporadic interview or acting "gig".

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Not some of you guys acting like Sarah is as bad as Tanya for defending herself when Tanya literally cheated? Wtf?? Sarah owes literally nothing to Tanya, especially not when it comes to her baby. I don’t blame her in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

QueenBW

VIP Member
Comments on Tanya's latest IG. Posting here before she deletes:

View attachment 1024273
I'll never understand the people who feel the need to go comment like this on people's actual accounts (I do all my bitching here on Tattle haha). BUT they're so entertaining.

I wonder if Tanya will respond... hoping she does but I'm sure we'll just get some dead-stare photos, pictures of her food, and hairy arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

mindlessness

VIP Member
In my mind all three of these things can be true at once...
- Tanya's an idiot and cheating is wrong
- Jim seems to have controlling tendencies and a very inflated opinion of himself
- Sarah shouldn't have spilled the tea

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Yel

Chatty Member
Tanya burr is currently the most read thread on tattle 😐. It makes Jim and Sarah look bad to me, I'm sure she'd of OKed that with him and seems like they want attention.

I'm sure there was much more to it than Tanya just cheated one day and Jim is 100% innocent. He was pretty belittling to her in public, god knows what he was like in private.

(I'm not a Tanya fan, but Jim and his nice guy persona creeps me out)

Reactions: 69

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I’m no fan of any of them but I would absolutely be putting the record straight if I was Sarah. Why should she continue to put up with this kind of shit, and to bring her baby into it to? I of course airing your laundry on social media is not great but how else is she going to get the point across to people?

Tbh the most bizarre thing about this is that people still care enough about a marriage of two strangers that broke down years ago that they are still making nasty comments several years on.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Cemma25

Sorry, I don’t get the ‘Sarah is a cow, poor Tanya, it’s been years’ comments. Or the ‘bet the marriage didn’t end because of the cheating, he is as bad as her’ come ON. She has cheated on him and that is why they have split up, she was MARRIED to him and cheated. Idgaf what ‘vibes’ he gives anyone, she cheated on him and they split up. Then Sarah gets a couple of years worth of messages telling her she is a homewrecker and her (gorgeous) baby is ugly??? Nahhhh I’d have been on the defence from day one. She has had enough and fair play to her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I have to laugh at Jim and Tarn and their 'besties' act when they split (another acting fail on Tanya's part) and now Sarah has just blown it all out of the water! I really do wonder if Jim gave her the OK to do this or if Sarah just snapped and went rogue. Obviously it's entertaining for us - but really if Jim didn't give the go-ahead for this there could be quite a falling out here. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Jim is fully on board. We all know he'll do just about anything for attention.

I wonder if the cheating was with Rhys. I mean, we've all speculated on it, but then last I checked Rhys was still with his girlfriend.

Wonder if anyone's told Tarn about Sarah's post?!

Reactions: 65

oshare

VIP Member
I understand Sarah's actions, no matter if it was her place or not. If people are calling you a homewrecker for years and then start insulting your baby, I would have snapped, too. I don't have children, but touch my baby and I'll come for you. What the fork is wrong with people. Who would say such things to an innocent baby ffs? I'm surprised, more than anything, that she lasted this long.

edit; to add, even if she did it to protect herself, she has to think of the future of their baby too. if other kids some day find out it's possible they will start calling her mom names, you really don't want your child to get bullied for something their mom did not do.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
People saying it’s weird of her to share but would you also be fuckin fuming if people were saying you’d split their marriage up when you didn’t even know him at the time/ were making comments about your child. There’s only so much blocking you can do and she owes nothing to Tanya, who acts holier than thou so yea I’d air her dirty laundry too if it meant some people would get off my back

• Heart
Reactions: 64

mg95

VIP Member
Jim has used Sarah to fight his battle and then when he personally got asked about it he said he wouldn't be addressing it because he doesn't want drama. But then Sarah is STILL arguing with people via her comments. He's totally thrown her under the bus and made her look crazy. She can't be thinking all of this stuff in a vacuum. This was Jim's relationship. It's on him to say once and for all what happened and how it makes him feel should he want that out there. She can defend her daughter and her relationship without the weird accusations of "selling" stories for press. If you get into a game about using your personal life for monetary gain, all of them lose because they all exploit themselves for a payday. She can deny using Margot in ads on her own page, but Jim certainly has used her. She also booked pregnancy modelling jobs thanks to the profile of her and Jim's relationship. She should have just blocked the name Tanya from her comments and called it a day. The infidelity reveal was good enough. It's the only part of their marriage tangentially related to her because she's been accused of being a homewrecker. This stuff about violence and PTSD is so far beyond reality or anything to do with Sarah. There's also no proof of Tanya saying anything anywhere. The common problem between these two women is Jim. And he's the one pretending to be totally removed from "the drama". It's pathetic what he's trying to accomplish here. This kind of reaction to something Tanya never even said is actually more suspicious than anything else. Like he's got a guilty conscience about how he treated her in the marriage so certain words or phrases trigger that.

Sarah. Once and for all. Just tell us what happened to the damn dog. It's the one remaining puzzle piece. We know you read here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61