Tanya Burr #13 Authored her own misfortune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she coming 28 this year? She's not very old at all
I think she comes across as even more immature than that as she has never really had a real job, a few modelling jobs here and there now just shilling stuff on social media

Yeah it’s the not bothering to tag the free stay at the hotel on her grid, like she does again & again with everything she gets free, just the most ungrateful spoilt brat on SM. This coupled with numerous accounts of her being horrible when people meet her, I’m really baffled why anyone would support, like or defend someone so obviously bitchy.
I jsut don;t get it, do the PR teams at these places do NO research?!

Reactions: 6
I think Sarah’s comments about being sent stories regarding domestic violence and PTSD could
Be about a a couple of cryptic quotes posts Tanya shared on her stories a while ago. If I remember rightly, she shared a quote about narcissists and one about PTSD and we discussed it here and whether it was a dig at Jim. I wonder if people sent the stories to sarah suggesting the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Sarah’s comments about being sent stories regarding domestic violence and PTSD could
Be about a a couple of cryptic quotes posts Tanya shared on her stories a while ago. If I remember rightly, she shared a quote about narcissists and one about PTSD and we discussed it here and whether it was a dig at Jim. I wonder if people sent the stories to sarah suggesting the same.
No, she just reads here.
Proven yesterday when Jim talked about Sarah and Joe Sugg out of the bule

Reactions: 15
Don’t think this has been posted, but Sarah replied to this comment on her latest IG post!
View attachment 1031875View attachment 1031876
Possibly the most embarrassing thing of this whole situation is the fact that Sarah obviously views Jim, Tanya and herself as celebs whose private lives sell magazines.

Earth to Sarah… Jim and Tanya are a couple of irrelevant has-beens. And you’re literally a nobody whose existence people know about because of your association with Jim. Magazines aren’t clamouring to write about any of your private lives because you’re a bunch of talentless dullards. In fact, most of the comments on previous Daily Mail articles about Jim and how fast he moved on with you/got engaged/had a baby are all along the lines of “who are these people???”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There was one story Tanya once posted about a podcast she’d heard about narcissists and that it was interesting. It wasn’t even anything like ‘relationships with narcissists’ or anything like that… and even so she has the right to post something about a podcast on narcissists ffs! I mean what on earth… they are the ex and new partner from hell! Thank god there were no children involved.
She definitely never posted anything about like PTSD from a relationship or whatever because we would’ve been all over that here and like minimum 20 users would instantly know what she was referring to.

ETA that if Tanya did ever post about something like depression or PTSD or whatever then maybe it’s because she is a person who might be struggling with that and it doesn’t involve Jim and least of all Sarah and they have been divorced for nearly 3 years? Now I really don’t want to keep defending Tanya of all people. But also I’m nearly stanning Sarah now that she has revealed how much of a complete nutjob she is. I thought she was just a doormat or something but she is serving, lol.

Reactions: 25
I missed what Jim said about Joe - what page is that on!?
It's on Jim's thread from yesterday. Basically there was a rumour (I'm not sure where it started - maybe on Tattle) that Sarah used to date Joe Sugg. Jim said that Sarah and Joe don't even really know each other - they just have a mutual friend in common. However, someone on Jim's thread then discovered that Sarah had been liking almost every post of Joe's for around two years (not recently - a few years ago). I guess Sarah just wanted to land herself a YouTuber - any YouTuber - and all her dreams came true when she spotted Jim on Raya.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder if there is a book or magazine about to be published and Tanya talks about Jim/PTSD/etc and Jim got notified before it's released?

I just don't think anything matches up currently

I personally am a petty witch and would of done the same, but I think she is probably suffering from pregnancy hormones and lashing out irrationally.

A Leading cause of death in new mums is suicide due to PND, so I can understand the trolls affecting her. Rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: 10
I am seriously questioning Sarah and Jim's reading comprehension skills. We've all followed Tanya for years. She's never said anything against Jim in relation to PTSD or violence. Sarah's lost the plot. She really should have just stopped with the big reveal. Whatever Tanya allegedly said about Jim in their minds must have been what caused him to unfollow her a few months ago.

ETA - It's very clear that Tanya is a sore subject for Sarah. She probably has her friends and family keeping an eye on her name in the press and watching her Instagram stories. Someone probably shared the vague post about narcissists Tanya put on stories a while back and said "omg she's totally shading Jim" and Sarah's pea brain ran with it. Sarah!! I was rooting for you!! She really fumbled it with these comments.

Reactions: 35
I wonder if there is a book or magazine about to be published and Tanya talks about Jim/PTSD/etc and Jim got notified before it's released?

I just don't think anything matches up currently

I personally am a petty witch and would of done the same, but I think she is probably suffering from pregnancy hormones and lashing out irrationally.

A Leading cause of death in new mums is suicide due to PND, so I can understand the trolls affecting her. Rightly or wrongly.
I think this is the case too. I think Sarah knows more than she is letting on and thats why anything she says isn't making sense.

Don't get me wrong, trolling and wishing hateful things on a new mum and her baby is awful. She needs to get offline/block and limit comments if social media is upsetting her and not read here.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s the not bothering to tag the free stay at the hotel on her grid, like she does again & again with everything she gets free, just the most ungrateful spoilt brat on SM. This coupled with numerous accounts of her being horrible when people meet her, I’m really baffled why anyone would support, like or defend someone so obviously bitchy.
Yeah I agree I'm not a fan of Tanya and don't like her but even though she has been outed as the cheat doesn't mean the way Jim and Sarah carry on right now as right! There have been similar accounts on the Jim threads of people who have met Sarah and said she's not a nice person, she's just not as well known. It's the actions of Sarah and Jim that are baffling me right now tbh.

Reactions: 16
Let’s say Tanya did somehow come out and allude to domestic violence in her past and PTSD from a relationship. (Even though she has not done so and I highly doubt is about to lol, but let’s just say hypothetically). This would justify Sarah to attack her… because? Why? She’d be lying? We’re just meant to accept that? What if she DID come out and say these things? This is reason for a woman to attack another? Does Sarah realize how awful that would look on her to be lashing out because of that?
Because a couple accounts that are going to troll her and other Influencers anyway got under her skin? Or what? Whatwasthereason.gif

Reactions: 26
Let’s say Tanya did somehow come out and allude to domestic violence in her past and PTSD from a relationship. (Even though she has not done so and I highly doubt is about to lol, but let’s just say hypothetically). This would justify Sarah to attack her… because? Why? She’d be lying? We’re just meant to accept that?
I was just writing this. I don't get why Sarah is so quick to believe at face value everything Jim has told her about Tanya. He's not going to tell her the context of any cheating or if he did anything wrong is he. If anything it's much easier to wash your hands of any accountability in a relationship breakdown when your partner has cheated (as lots of posts on here have proven).
I also think it actually is narcissistic of Sarah/Jim to assume the podcast post is about them/Jim, or that any depression/PTSD Tanya experienced is 'because' of Jim. Sorry but did we not all watch as Tanya set her own career on fire only to become a failed actress, got a divorce, cut off her hair and fried it, and lost a tonne of weight? She very obviously was not okay around that time, and tbh focusing on Jim in that whole episode is just...yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok, Sarah is totally losing it, but I think the main reason she's acting like this is Jim. I'm sure he must have been talking non stop about Tanya for the last couple of years like a freaking psycho (how many comments on her IG, how many Q&A refering to her) to the point Sarah started feeling jelous and insecure about herself. Add inmaturity and hormones and you have this situation. I'm sure he pushed her to write that story as much as I'm sure he's now telling her he never told her to do so as he wanted to keep it private, so she's feeling ever worse.

As much as I think she didn't have the right to split the tea, I feel sorry for her and her mental health. And for Tanya, if she cheated on Jim, well, can't blame her honestly.

( English is not my first language )

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At this point Jim needs to be useful for once and advise Sarah to come off social media. She quite clearly is triggered that Jim still holds a candle for Tanya. She’s blown the whole thing way out of proportion and tried to drag Tanya through the mud so she could be the golden girl but it’s just failed. If anything I think it’s made people feel more sympathy for Tanya lmao. What a mess

Reactions: 32
Someone should ask Sarah if she forbid Jim to take full custody of Martha out of jealousy - Martha would constantly remind her of Tanya. Make her lose it again and spill the tea. The best chance of finding out about what happened to the poor dog.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah using Tanya’s words out of context is so gross in my opinion. Quoting the “scary divorce” thing is such a low blow. She was with Jim since she was a teenager, is she not allowed to say she found it scary becoming single at 30?

Better hope you don’t become single one day Sarah and eat your own words

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.