Tanya Burr #13 Authored her own misfortune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @QueenBW for the thread title.

Poor old Tanya's new Authored line limps along with little press coverage. Apart from a few reviewers that say it made their skin have an allergic reaction šŸ˜¬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What is UP with that weird makeup photo?? I read the caption for an explanation but no....

Reactions: 7
Thanks to @QueenBW for the thread title.

Poor old Tanya's new Authored line limps along with little press coverage. Apart from a few reviewers that say it made their skin have an allergic reaction šŸ˜¬
Thanks @Jelly Bean but I really just reworked @Shutterbug99 's suggestion :)

It's funny how Tanya's thread is moving so slowly compared to one of her contemporaries: Niomi Smart, who has 2 million less followers than Tarn. Proof that she shot herself in the foot shutting down all content of her private life. Niomi's private life, admittedly a total dumpster fire, is what makes her interesting. Tanya doesn't even have that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is UP with that weird makeup photo?? I read the caption for an explanation but no....
I also didn't get it at first. Then someone asked her down in the comments and it appeared it was the sunlight. Not the best way to take the golden hour photo I must say :rolleyes::LOL:

Screenshot 2021-11-08 at 02.48.49.png

Reactions: 9
I also didn't get it at first. Then someone asked her down in the comments and it appeared it was the sunlight. Not the best way to take the golden hour photo I must say :rolleyes::LOL:

View attachment 853081
Poor Tanya, she tries so hard to be cool and artsy and edgy and she fails so miserably all the time.

What's that other photo of her sitting down on what looks like a random sidewalk pretending to drink a soda? Such an odd duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe I'm saying it, but I think her hair looks nice in that makeup pic. It was probably edited, though.

Reactions: 1
Thanks @Jelly Bean but I really just reworked @Shutterbug99 's suggestion :)

It's funny how Tanya's thread is moving so slowly compared to one of her contemporaries: Niomi Smart, who has 2 million less followers than Tarn. Proof that she shot herself in the foot shutting down all content of her private life. Niomi's private life, admittedly a total dumpster fire, is what makes her interesting. Tanya doesn't even have that.
I find it interesting that Zoella still remains somewhat relevant whilst Tanya and co have taken a nosedive. Zoe only has 3x as many followers as Tanya but gets about 40x as many likes on her pictures. Considering neither of them upload much, itā€™s not like Zoella kept relevance that way. Kinda shows their entire careers were pretty much reliant on one member of the group.

Reactions: 27
Emily Tanya in Paris
1636397734961.png

"I eat cheese witches, piles of cheese"
(Sadly not Manchego)
1636397819572.png

"And croissants, and jam, and hot choc with cream! You must believe me!"
1636397881618.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
PYY8HHD.jpg

When she uploads and captions photos like this thinking it's soo amusing or she's being soo silly when there's not one single amusing or silly thing about it.. cringe.

Also, when you tell your 3.2 million followers to do things like comment their favorite fizzy drink on your last pic or go and show some love on your new brand's reel and only a handful (literally) of people do, that's your cue to pack it up. Accept that your career and relevance in the industry are dead DEAD. Has she no self-respect? I would rather quietly move on any day than desperately hang on by a thread, flopping at every corner. When's the last time she even did an ad? and she hasn't been invited to attend any influencer events in ages..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think someone earlier hit the nail on the head when they said that Tanya's career stalled when she stopped sharing her personal life. Her personal life was her career. I get that it might suck if you're uncomfortable with it but it's what always sold the Brit crew to everyone who watched.

Reactions: 44
View attachment 855042

When she uploads and captions photos like this thinking it's soo amusing or she's being soo silly when there's not one single amusing or silly thing about it.. cringe.
she has tried doing this pose in almost every ā€œcandidā€ reel she has done over the last year or soā€¦so itā€™s even more cringe when you see her still trying to make it happen šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I think someone earlier hit the nail on the head when they said that Tanya's career stalled when she stopped sharing her personal life. Her personal life was her career. I get that it might suck if you're uncomfortable with it but it's what always sold the Brit crew to everyone who watched.
That was me :) I really truly believe it. Personal is the name of the game with influencers. It's why we all started watching them.

Reactions: 26
Her first and biggest mistake was removing all her old YouTube videos

Reactions: 52
Until she realised there was a place where the most vacuous lazy talentless people like herself, can make an easy buck called Instagram. She doesnā€™t have the creativity or ideas for YT videos anyway, once her marriage went tits up there was nothing else she could think of to do but go on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.