Tanya Burr #13 Authored her own misfortune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim has used Sarah to fight his battle and then when he personally got asked about it he said he wouldn't be addressing it because he doesn't want drama. But then Sarah is STILL arguing with people via her comments. He's totally thrown her under the bus and made her look crazy. She can't be thinking all of this stuff in a vacuum. This was Jim's relationship. It's on him to say once and for all what happened and how it makes him feel should he want that out there. She can defend her daughter and her relationship without the weird accusations of "selling" stories for press. If you get into a game about using your personal life for monetary gain, all of them lose because they all exploit themselves for a payday. She can deny using Margot in ads on her own page, but Jim certainly has used her. She also booked pregnancy modelling jobs thanks to the profile of her and Jim's relationship. She should have just blocked the name Tanya from her comments and called it a day. The infidelity reveal was good enough. It's the only part of their marriage tangentially related to her because she's been accused of being a homewrecker. This stuff about violence and PTSD is so far beyond reality or anything to do with Sarah. There's also no proof of Tanya saying anything anywhere. The common problem between these two women is Jim. And he's the one pretending to be totally removed from "the drama". It's pathetic what he's trying to accomplish here. This kind of reaction to something Tanya never even said is actually more suspicious than anything else. Like he's got a guilty conscience about how he treated her in the marriage so certain words or phrases trigger that.

Sarah. Once and for all. Just tell us what happened to the damn dog. It's the one remaining puzzle piece. We know you read here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Once she gives him desired number of children it's bye Sarah, hello gay bars.
Jim’s next Q&A

“I’ve been asked loads on Instagram if I’m gay haha but honestly guys to answer no I’m not” just say you read here Jim honestly x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't stand women hiding behind the "protective Mom/Mama bear" schtick to justify being crappy to others. Trolling is never okay and making horrid comments about someone's baby is beyond cruel, but just block and move on. She seems to have a lot of pent up anger that is being misdirected at Tanya when it should be directed at Jim for clearly making her feel insecure in their relationship, and him bringing old qualms he has with his ex wife into their life together. The fact that she brewed up such a shitstorm by engaging with trolls means she's going to get even more people try to get a rise out of her because they know they will likely get a reaction.

Reactions: 39
Sarah really tought she did something with saying Tanya cheated, but in reality she just outed herself as a complete nutcase and even made people who don't like Tanya side with Tanya 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wait. Has Sarah really taken Tanya's comment about her 'scary' divorce and taken it to mean that Tanya was scared of Jim and that's why she left him?! I've only been skim reading this thread today as didn't have time get stuck in. Until now. I think Sarah needs to step away from Instagram. Some things should remain private and at this point she's the only one who's still talking about this. She seems a bit unhinged at this point - and just about as obsessed with Tarn as Jim is.

Reactions: 23
Sarah is going to find herself in legal trouble if she doesn’t stop. She seems to have misunderstood and/or made up some stuff and as Tanya’s whole way to make money is basically herself eg her reputation and personality, she isn’t doing the right thing here. She needs to just do a story saying she’s sorry for snapping while under stress from trolls and she doesn’t want to look to the past any more and then just ignore/delete/block anyone mentioning Tanya and concentrate on her fans on there.

Reactions: 28
I think Sarah’s comments about being sent stories regarding domestic violence and PTSD could
Be about a a couple of cryptic quotes posts Tanya shared on her stories a while ago. If I remember rightly, she shared a quote about narcissists and one about PTSD and we discussed it here and whether it was a dig at Jim. I wonder if people sent the stories to sarah suggesting the same.

Does anyone remember if we got screengrabs of these? Maybe this is what Sarah is alluding to and not the 'scary divorce.' ETA: I don't remember this at all, and as someone else said, I'm sure we would have discussed it at length here if there was any indication that Tarn was talking about Jim with these posts.

Reactions: 4
Have to admit she's baffled me with the comments about PTSD etc. Wish she'd post some receipts for what she's actually referring to because it's just mind boggling at this point. Jim, bleeping man up and deal with this whole mess Jesus. You are quite literally hanging your partner out to dry here.

Reactions: 17
Sarah is going to find herself in legal trouble if she doesn’t stop. She seems to have misunderstood and/or made up some stuff and as Tanya’s whole way to make money is basically herself eg her reputation and personality, she isn’t doing the right thing here. She needs to just do a story saying she’s sorry for snapping while under stress from trolls and she doesn’t want to look to the past any more and then just ignore/delete/block anyone mentioning Tanya and concentrate on her fans on there.
I'm pretty sure Tanya has threatened a few TikTokers with legal action recently. Maybe Sarah's next?

Reactions: 6
I think she’s basically inadvertently exposed how obsessed she is with Tanya. She’s obviously read any tiny thing Tanya has ever said about the divorce/ Jim and made it into a huge thing in her head. The trolls have found her weak spot and she’s exploded.

Jim for the sake of your fiancé and baby, take Sarah off the internet and stop talking about your ex!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I genuinely feel sorry for Sarah right now. She really seems to be having a hard time psychologically. I'm not saying I think her perception of things is necessarily true, but there's clearly so much emotion driving her right now and I don't think she and Jim are on the same page with things (the "Not my husband" comment speaks volumes.) I know she's not popular here, but I still hope she's communicating with her family and friends and taking good advice.

Reactions: 19
When Sarah says stories were sent to her, alluding to PTSD and violence by Jim, that sounds like she means people have told her that Tanya has been slagging off Jim or Sarah and spreading rumours about them and the stories have gotten back to her. Also this seems much more personal than problems with trolls or magazine interviews, I wonder if they’ve had a run in with each other.

Reactions: 4
Wait. Has Sarah really taken Tanya's comment about her 'scary' divorce and taken it to mean that Tanya was scared of Jim and that's why she left him?! I've only been skim reading this thread today as didn't have time get stuck in. Until now. I think Sarah needs to step away from Instagram. Some things should remain private and at this point she's the only one who's still talking about this. She seems a bit unhinged at this point - and just about as obsessed with Tarn as Jim is.
Yes indeed! That’s exactly what she said— that Tanya made comments about a “scary” (she put that in quotes) divorce and therefore she triggered all this. It’s truly unhinged behaviour.

I’m not sure I completely agree that Sarah has only recently gone in this direction so it must be her hormones or something— she has been verrry touchy from the start and she was the one who hinted at Tanya being the one to do with Martha’s disappearance and that was years ago now. This is stuff she has seethed over for years believing she is this great injured party.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What really is disappointing about Sarah and Jim is that this was clearly devised to try and get people on side, by villifying Tanya. It hasn't worked and they have got backlash from it. Jim's been his usual cowardly self and left Sarah to hang for it. Sarah has become vindictive in her attack in the comments. Seriously, how the duck can Jim say he doesn't want drama and his fiance is throwing accusations to random people in the comment section? It's pising me off about the new mum thing and hormones and people defending her for that. duck that, I'm a mum of a baby n toddler and would never go on like that! Plus most of us get a lot less help then Sarah, I can't remember the last time I got a lie in, never mind have someone do the morning shift and not have to work. Sorry for the rant but I can't be done with those moaning in such privileged positions!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tanya is so effing boring that the steamiest tea she's had since they announced the divorce has become about... not her. But Sarah and whether she's deranged or not.

At least we can all agree Jim's an ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Geez sarah is spending way to much time on IG. Just get off social media.
Everyone of them should just disappear from social media, get a normal job.
since when you take seriously minions from internet . You show your life, you are a public figure. Of course people will be trash. People are trash (except tattlers of course 😘)
They all have to much free time on their hands seriously.
And I totally agree Jim should have just advise her to forget sign off from ig and appreciate the current live with a healthy baby ....

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many times Jim and Sarah have argued about Tanya living rent free in Sarah’s head. Over the years there’s been so many situations like this where Sarah is overly defensive or making snide comments about Tanya all while Jim says he doesn’t want the drama. She really just needs to stop. And Jim is just plain nasty all over

Reactions: 19
All of this just confirms to me that Jim is a total narc. And I think the main reason Sarah is losing it is because of his manipulation and obsession with Tanya

Reactions: 31
Poor Margot's gonna get Jim and Tan's tattle pages read to her for her bedtime story by Sarah at this rate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.