Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fashion sense is dreadful and does nothing for her. Her older style suited her so much more. It’s ironic really that the older she has got the younger she dresses.

Reactions: 12
She goes for a hippie/boho style effortless but damn she looks horrible...plus the fried hair.
She should go for classy style and come back to her original hair color but noooo. N her deranged head Blonde hair = acting opportunities
...which she has none so. Continue to look washed out and tired Tan.

Reactions: 13
I dont really understand company capitals but Total money decrease each year .

2018 281.000 £
2019 141.000 £
2020 111.000 £
2021 77.000 £

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her fashion sense is dreadful and does nothing for her. Her older style suited her so much more. It’s ironic really that the older she has got the younger she dresses.
tan has never had her own fashion sense, though. She’s always copied someone, fleur, Ingrid, Zoe, sunbeamsjess. I know she’s trying to be an IT girl now (with the smugness to boot) but I actually really like her style now. I like her Instagram shots but that’s all I’m seeing, something curated. Idk what it looks like really, lol.

Reactions: 6
I would say there is not much to dislike about Tanya's style besides it is painfully basic. There is not an injection of individuality at all, she looks like she saw a mannequin in Urban Outfitters and just took the look straight off! She has always been a replica of what is trendy and that will always be the case until she becomes comfortable within herself

Reactions: 15
I would say there is not much to dislike about Tanya's style besides it is painfully basic. There is not an injection of individuality at all, she looks like she saw a mannequin in Urban Outfitters and just took the look straight off! She has always been a replica of what is trendy and that will always be the case until she becomes comfortable within herself
Her whole online presence has been unoriginal from the get go. She literally couldn't think of any other username except 'Pixi2woo'?!
Now, even in her 30s, we're still finding examples of her ripping off younger, smaller influencers instagram style/outfits. It's one thing to be 'inspired' by someone, and another to just blatantly copy. It's not like she's incapable of living/posting an authentic life, I mean that was her whole appeal...bubbly, english, small town girl. Why can't she just own that and age away from the platform gracefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
k7qNvRV.jpg

jkktGZK.jpg

OlQp4jJ.jpg

Why does her hair look like if wind hit her it would fly up in one piece. 😂

I can't get over how unphotogenic and just awkward she is, through and through. She's always given off oaf energy, but she's become so unconfident and self-conscious these days to the point she has no idea what to do with her body at all now - what's with that weird finger-holding thing she's been doing? Girl can't strike a pose or look interesting to save her life and the camera does NOT love her. It's truly baffling that this is a person who actually saw (still sees?) herself as a star actress.

Speaking of, I could just die from cringing so hard that she thought she was gonna be doing movies with the likes of Timothee Chalamet etc. as we speak. Liking tweets in 2018 saying how she'd be at the Oscars in a few years. I wonder how it makes her feel attending these film premieres and awards shows as an absolute nobody now more than ever. So close to that world, yet millions of miles away.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's astonishing to me that she still gets invited to these press events with such low engagement and decreasing name recognition. What business does "cheese shop girl" have on the Dune red carpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's astonishing to me that she still gets invited to these press events with such low engagement and decreasing name recognition. What business does "cheese shop girl" have on the Dune red carpet?
I think her presence there is more a credit to Gleam than to anything she's ever done as an "actress." They can still scrounge up a seat or two for their influencers, likely through brand deals (like when she went to something because of Evian). But no one thought, oh, we must invite actress Tanya Burr, our premier wouldn't be complete without her.

Reactions: 17
k7qNvRV.jpg

jkktGZK.jpg

OlQp4jJ.jpg

Why does her hair look like if wind hit her it would fly up in one piece. 😂

I can't get over how unphotogenic and just awkward she is, through and through. She's always given off oaf energy, but she's become so unconfident and self-conscious these days to the point she has no idea what to do with her body at all now - what's with that weird finger-holding thing she's been doing? Girl can't strike a pose or look interesting to save her life and the camera does NOT love her. It's truly baffling that this is a person who actually saw (still sees?) herself as a star actress.

Speaking of, I could just die from cringing so hard that she thought she was gonna be doing movies with the likes of Timothee Chalamet etc. as we speak. Liking tweets in 2018 saying how she'd be at the Oscars in a few years. I wonder how it makes her feel attending these film premieres and awards shows as an absolute nobody now more than ever. So close to that world, yet millions of miles away.
its genuinely hilarious and pathetic that she learned this one holding-finger pose, no doubt practiced it in front of a mirror for hours, and now does it at every.single.event. Actual bleeping cringe
638DCF8C-3C19-4D25-8992-EEA9EF3745EB.jpeg
D8BBFD2F-8711-4918-9B14-FFE04CD63C79.png
09FD5DF9-7560-476F-A49B-F885734EF052.jpeg
F77EF09B-9C5F-4126-B2E2-6764AF2977EE.jpeg

885C9693-ADEC-4064-82F9-872D674A6FD6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I've been trying to decide what I might imagine about her if I saw her on the street and didn't know who she was. I think I might settle on "Admin assistant at a fancy company that has wellness spending accounts, and she's blown her whole account on lip fillers. She's hoping to marry her boss, but he doesn't see her that way."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her whole online presence has been unoriginal from the get go. She literally couldn't think of any other username except 'Pixi2woo'?!
Arrgh, the “Pixi2woo” username used to bother me SO much back in the day, her makeup was much better back then than it is now by comparison but every tutorial was still like the same video of her basic ass skills using the same products doing the same look over and over again every time. I wonder if Sam & Nic had to have a sit down with her eventually and be like “girl, you need to get your own thing” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow...it is just so weird 😳 holding the finger pose . What the actual F ?

Edit
Lol Tan 🤣
oh God thanks for finding that, I knew she probably read it in some celebrity wannabe advice column…she definitely googled “how to pose on the red carpet”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh God thanks for finding that, I knew she probably read it in some celebrity wannabe advice column…she definitely googled “how to pose on the red carpet”
This is what I did 🤣 am i an "actress" now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should have styled her hair like she did in the pink dress. Her make up looks ok, it’s her hair that lets her down again.

She needs a side parting and her natural colour back stat.

Reactions: 10
She should have styled her hair like she did in the pink dress. Her make up looks ok, it’s her hair that lets her down again.

She needs a side parting and her natural colour back stat.
I also think she needs to fix her dang brows! It would really change her face. Not sure if it’s possible with the microblade now, but if she started them slightly further out from the bridge of her nose, or at least softened that front part like she used to.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.