Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'll say it. She's put some weight back on. For a while you could tell even in the angled, elongated photos she takes on her phone that she has - she can't make herself into this sunken-in-face waif of 2019 anymore:

Seeing her pictures taken by someone else pretty much 'confirms' it. I think she looks great.

And I agree about hiring a whole team for this tit. What an utter waste. It's just a grid ad, Tarn. Calm down. Always has to make something bigger than it actually is. 🙄 With it just receiving 8K Likes and 33 comments, I would feel so stupid.

ALSO, Dior definitely dropped her. No cruise show invite or PR gifts like Niomi, Victoria and Amelia etc. 😂 👏

• Sick
Reactions: 30
And I missed that gem ?? 🤣

I really start to think instagramers are the new telemarketers. Why call people to influence them to buy something. Let's use those influencer on IG. Inviting to buy an egg cutter or a potato pealer .
It wasn't a posed for ad (would've loved to see that though 😂), but she put a picture/story online of a box full of toilet paper from some brand/store (forgot which one). It was obviously something they got for free.
It was mentioned in her threads, I'll see if I can find it!

Reactions: 6
I didn't see the tiktok, they are both as bad as each other imo, her acting aspirations are the equivalent of jim and his tv show pitches
But didn't Jim's screenplay actually manage to go into production or smth? Like a decent production.

I didn't see the tiktok but if we compare goals and not careers, Jim does seem to be "winning", annoying and hateful as he is. Tanya's goal was to be a famous actress. She's nowhere near close to that. Jim's goal, as stated several times by him, was to have a family. He's getting that.

Reactions: 9
But didn't Jim's screenplay actually manage to go into production or smth? Like a decent production.

I didn't see the tiktok but if we compare goals and not careers, Jim does seem to be "winning", annoying and hateful as he is. Tanya's goal was to be a famous actress. She's nowhere near close to that. Jim's goal, as stated several times by him, was to have a family. He's getting that.
This is a really one dimensional way to look at it. I know this is a gossip site and so we do sit here and pass judgement, but ultimately winning/losing in life comes down to what you’re satisfied or happy with. We can assume Tanya may be unhappy with how her “career” is going so far - can you call social media and lapping up opportunities that go with some fame a career ? - but ultimately if she and Jim weren’t happy together she probably couldn’t imagine anything worse than remaining with him and having a baby. Jim may feel he’s winning but it doesn’t mean Tanya is losing. Plus he definitely over compensates massively in how he comes across. Personally I think he’s very fake and gives me the ick. Tanya has made some bad choices career wise perhaps lately but ultimately I couldn’t imagine anything worse than be tied down to someone I can’t bear to be with any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This is a really one dimensional way to look at it. I know this is a gossip site and so we do sit here and pass judgement, but ultimately winning/losing in life comes down to what you’re satisfied or happy with. We can assume Tanya may be unhappy with how her “career” is going so far - can you call social media and lapping up opportunities that go with some fame a career ? - but ultimately if she and Jim weren’t happy together she probably couldn’t imagine anything worse than remaining with him and having a baby. Jim may feel he’s winning but it doesn’t mean Tanya is losing. Plus he definitely over compensates massively in how he comes across. Personally I think he’s very fake and gives me the ick. Tanya has made some bad choices career wise perhaps lately but ultimately I couldn’t imagine anything worse than be tied down to someone I can’t bear to be with any longer.
When did I say she would have been happier staying with Jim? If anything, I think it's one dimensional and reductive to see it as her two choices were to be a grand actress or a mummy with Jim. I didn't say that. What I said was that she has not accomplished her goals (being a famous actress, she said it, I didn't). Whereas he, fake and icky and whatever, has started a family.

I'm sorry but when did I suggest she should have stayed "tied down" to him? My post had nothing to do about whether Tanya chose wrong to let Jim go. It was about how he is getting what he wants while she flounders selling mayo and mattresses. Please let us read and not put words into other's mouths.

I even put "winning" in quotes. I really don't know how else to do nuance if people are going to willfully try to stir up drama.

Reactions: 12

1. She's 32.
2. "displayed her sensational figure and washboard stomach" WTF are they on about, you can't even see her abdomen. 🙄 If anything, all I see is her stomach popping out of the shorts a bit.
3. "In exclusive pictures obtained by MailOnline" They're Tanya's photos, so the only way they "obtained" them is by her sending them to them. OMG is that why she hired the whole hair and makeup team and a professional photographer? Because she was planning to pay for a DM article all along. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They always have to bring up her past relationship and divorce not to mention say what jim has been up to, its like she is being defined by it. Also youtuber turned actress? Come on people, youtuber turned extra maybe, shes not a hollywood starlet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They always have to bring up her past relationship and divorce not to mention say what jim has been up to, its like she is being defined by it. Also youtuber turned actress? Come on people, youtuber turned extra maybe, shes not a hollywood starlet
Just shows that this should never have been an article in the first place. There's literally nothing to say about or report on Tanya so they had to fill the rest with the divorce and what Jim is up to, even posting couple-y pics with Sarah. So awkward! And rather depressing (for Tanya) I imagine. If I were her viewing the article, I would feel like crap as it would just further drive home that I really am a has-been with nothing going on in my life or career-wise.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

I'll say it. She's put some weight back on. For a while you could tell even in the angled, elongated photos she takes on her phone that she has - she can't make herself into this sunken-in-face waif of 2019 anymore:

Seeing her pictures taken by someone else pretty much 'confirms' it. I think she looks great.

And I agree about hiring a whole team for this tit. What an utter waste. It's just a grid ad, Tarn. Calm down. Always has to make something bigger than it actually is. 🙄 With it just receiving 8K Likes and 33 comments, I would feel so stupid.

ALSO, Dior definitely dropped her. No cruise show invite or PR gifts like Niomi, Victoria and Amelia etc. 😂 👏
The photo of her in the red dress - her left arm looks ridiculous. There is a wierd photo shopped shark bite where her elbow should be. Her arm looks like a pencil with a chunk out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

1. She's 32.
2. "displayed her sensational figure and washboard stomach" WTF are they on about, you can't even see her abdomen. 🙄 If anything, all I see is her stomach popping out of the shorts a bit.
3. "In exclusive pictures obtained by MailOnline" They're Tanya's photos, so the only way they "obtained" them is by her sending them to them. OMG is that why she hired the whole hair and makeup team and a professional photographer? Because she was planning to pay for a DM article all along. 🤣

Cynical as I am . When I saw this article I can’t help thinking that too . This was engineered by her /her team to get her on the papers and try and make her relevant again and in people’s conscience.
However annoyingly for her I bet she didn’t expect to have Jim and Sarah mentioned again . It must be so galling to have your past failed relationship dredged up time and time again , especially when you want to move on and be seen doing something else. In the DMs eyes it’s probably the most interesting thing about her at the moment !

Reactions: 11

1. She's 32.
The fact they refer to her as a YouTuber is funny!! There's no escaping the thing that made you little miss two line 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When did I say she would have been happier staying with Jim? If anything, I think it's one dimensional and reductive to see it as her two choices were to be a grand actress or a mummy with Jim. I didn't say that. What I said was that she has not accomplished her goals (being a famous actress, she said it, I didn't). Whereas he, fake and icky and whatever, has started a family.

I'm sorry but when did I suggest she should have stayed "tied down" to him? My post had nothing to do about whether Tanya chose wrong to let Jim go. It was about how he is getting what he wants while she flounders selling mayo and mattresses. Please let us read and not put words into other's mouths.

I even put "winning" in quotes. I really don't know how else to do nuance if people are going to willfully try to stir up drama.
I should have worded my response better and it wasn’t my intention to “stir up drama” and yes I understand nuance. My simple point really was that there is a difference between achieving your goals and feeling like you’re “winning” and being happy. we are a gossip site making assumptions that she is unhappy and he is happy with sarah, from what we see of limited information posted online. I simply meant that looking at it like that is one dimensional of us as he seems forced in his posts and achieving your goals isn’t always guaranteed happiness. Even if Tanya isn’t winning in her career right now - which tbh I don’t think Jim is either - she seems very happy with her personal life and keeping it private (though I accept throwing in hints to keep people interested with the odd post) and Jim is throwing his all over social media and in the Jim thread there lots of talk that Sarah looks pretty exasperated with him!

I also think she looks great, slim but not ill-looking/skeletal.
Screenshot_20210618-110009.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Cynical as I am . When I saw this article I can’t help thinking that too . This was engineered by her /her team to get her on the papers and try and make her relevant again and in people’s conscience.
However annoyingly for her I bet she didn’t expect to have Jim and Sarah mentioned again . It must be so galling to have your past failed relationship dredged up time and time again , especially when you want to move on and be seen doing something else. In the DMs eyes it’s probably the most interesting thing about her at the moment !
I would bet that a very large proportion of the mail's content is engineered like this tbh, i've noticed it with lots of other "celebrities". it is just so cringe that they have nothing new to even put in an article about her

Reactions: 7
I would love a free vacation stay, running 14 hr shifts 7 days a week and no vacation for me and definitely not a free one, i wish places would do things for teachers nurses etc covid took such a toll on them, quite a lot of people are over worked and burned out

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I would love a free vacation stay, running 14 hr shifts 7 days a week and no vacation for me and definitely not a free one, i wish places would do things for teachers nurses etc covid took such a toll on them, quite a lot of people are over worked and burned out
i dont even get why they dift things like this now, surely hotels/b and bs etc in the UK are doing really well atm?

i dont even get why they dift things like this now, surely hotels/b and bs etc in the UK are doing really well atm?
It's hard to find any places that are available and don't cost a fortune, even on Airbnb!

Reactions: 3
Not really because even though they’ve been able to reopen there’s still a lot of concern Over the Delta variant so imagine some cautious people still aren’t travelling, plus everywhere has to operate at practically half the usual capacity I believe to be covid safe so not able to book out to the amount they usually would.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Not really because even though they’ve been able to reopen there’s still a lot of concern Over the Delta variant so imagine some cautious people still aren’t travelling, plus everywhere has to operate at practically half the usual capacity I believe to be covid safe so not able to book out to the amount they usually would.
which is even more why i don't get why they would give it for free! I am not going anywhere as my job situation is precarious atm but everyone I know who is looking to go anywhere in the UK is having big troubles finding anywhere to stay

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.