Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So awkward! You can tell the interviewer is pretty uninterested, struggling to find questions and keep things going as Tanya's part is so small she shouldn't have even been on the 'red carpet' in the first place.

The lady's face at the end pretty much sums it up.

šŸ¤£

Also, what's wrong with Tanya's voice? Nerves? It's like she has a lump in her throat and she can't speak very loudly or clearly. No presence or star quality whatsoever.
Lol the interviewer was like who the F is that chick šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t get why Tanya acts like she is above YouTube now when every celebrity is flocking to it. Everyone from Kylie Jenner to Hailey Bieber try the whole ā€œhey Iā€™m just like you except I wear Cartierā€ vlogging thing now!

She is so stupid and really cut off a huge part of her income. She must have solid investments to have dropped it like that.

Reactions: 23
I thought 'Followers' was a new film. It was formerly known as 'Cassette'.....Tanya doesn't even get a mention in the film reviews....

Reactions: 5
Tanya aside, that interviewer was absolutely awful. It was like when someone answers the phone ā€˜hello?ā€™ And the caller just says ā€˜helloā€™ back. Awkward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Tanya aside, that interviewer was absolutely awful. It was like when someone answers the phone ā€˜hello?ā€™ And the caller just says ā€˜helloā€™ back. Awkward
They were both so lacklustre.
Interviewer asks what research Tantan did for the role šŸ¤­. She had a voice coach and looked at something on her phone - 'wow so a huge amount then' and I don't think she was being sarcastic. Or actually listening to anything T was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her scenes took one day to film, how can you come up with questions for those ā€œtwo linesā€ šŸ˜‚also more and more people are leaving gleam and im sure theres changes going on inside since someone new took over, I seriously wonder if they will give some people like tanya here the boot! Maybe they already did thats why she has nothing under her name on instagram, sheā€™s transitioning outšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøNothing on authored either not from her or gleam and the countdown is DOOMING! 2 days! Id honestly have a stroke having put money i wont see come back

Attachments

• Haha
Man that whole entire interview was incredibly cringey, but honestly I cringed more at the interviewer šŸ˜¬ I feel like Tarn was trying her best but the interviewer said some strange things lol
Maybe due to a long break with the pandemic, like she said šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Agreed!!! Yeah Tanya was tit and nervous as hell (omg.. how is she still that nervous in front of the camera?!), but the interviewer was not good either. Felt she was also almost as nervous as Tarn, not being about to speak/interview confidently, and running out of things to say/ask. Cringe-topia all round. Oof. Might submit it r/cringe

Reactions: 10
Rule number 1 when doing interviews, do not look directly into the camera, look at the interviewer. Tanya is still learning.

Reactions: 6
The interviewer was subpar for sure, but the other clips I watched of the main cast weren't awkward or hard to get through in the slightest.

The difference is astounding. It was just... Tanya... that made it a bad interview, in my humble opinion. The other two actors were so pleasant, charismatic and absolutely owned the mic where Tanya had no charm and zero presence starting with the awkward way she introduced herself, not even saying what film she's in or what character she's playing. The lady had to ask her to say it. Then coupled with the fact that her part was so minor how can you even do an interview around it and to top it off, the 'I'm going on vacation' when asked if she was gonna stick around. How unlikeable! The other actors were so humble and talking about the festival and what films they saw and wanted to see etc. What would any interviewer have to draw on or work with with this uptight, uppity plank of wood?

A real actor/ star would've carried the interview. Further proof she's not one and has literally no business in the industry. But keep telling yourself you need to be doing this and that you feel most "you" when you're acting. šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
I also think she shouldnā€™t have elaborated that much on the fact that it was shot very fast and that she only had one (or very few) take for her bits. That immediately gives off the vibe of a low quality film.

But I suppose that was obvious anyway.

Reactions: 13
I also think she shouldnā€™t have elaborated that much on the fact that it was shot very fast and that she only had one (or very few) take for her bits. That immediately gives off the vibe of a low quality film.

But I suppose that was obvious anyway.
Maybe that was her way of justifying her bad actingšŸ˜‚like i only had one day to shoot so this is it, if its bad it aint my fault

Reactions: 6
She might have felt like a bit of an imposter being interviewed for a two line part Tbf. Stunt casting a cameo, interviewing her to boost the filmā€™s exposure, she must know that.

• Heart
Maybe that was her way of justifying her bad actingšŸ˜‚like i only had one day to shoot so this is it, if its bad it aint my fault
yeah, didnā€™t she say she couldnā€™t do any retakes? Thatā€™s like ā€œsorry, itā€™s gonna be bad because I wasnā€™t able to redo my scenesā€ šŸ˜­

I think she is so nervous in front of the camera now because she feels out of place and realizes deep down that she doesnā€™t belong amongst actors. Especially after all the horrendous reviews.

When she was a YouTuber, she was so confident recording in a room full of strangers, and was upbeat and lively during interviews. That was her domain, she had a large audience to show for it. Now she has no fans, no supporters, only horrible reviews.

Also, when I was reading Love, Tanya (laugh all you want!!) she wrote that her and Jim are hugely different because sheā€™s a dreamer and dreams big blah blah blah, while Jim is a realist and isnā€™t as optimistic about dreams. Something like that. It made me think that maybe it played a large part in their divorce -- she was obsessed with becoming an actress and he was telling her it wouldn't work out?

I am also attaching a quote about her dad that may explain why she won't stop this actress thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Completely agree with the above being a potential reason for their breakup. Itā€™s not a huge jump career wise IMO but I think she took it one step further than the average career change and reworked her entire personality and look to be a new person.

Alsoā€¦. all the quotes from this book sound so egotistical :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Completely agree with the above being a potential reason for their breakup. Itā€™s not a huge jump career wise IMO but I think she took it one step further than the average career change and reworked her entire personality and look to be a new person.

Alsoā€¦. all the quotes from this book sound so egotistical :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the whole book is about how great she is lol
It's like she's trying desperately to compensate for her ditzy persona that everyone in brit crew / gleam made fun of her for...

Reactions: 4

Poor Tanya has absolutely no rhythm at all, she's so behind the music lol (the link starts when she dances)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I bet everyday looks like her Sunday yet she probably has every excuse in the book on why she didnā€™t meet up with zoella after the lockdown which is probably over a yr or so now

She posted this on stories 4 hrs ago and didnt report anyones reply because it was probably about jim, martha, her bad acting, or her failure to promote authored

Funny thing is that if she actually spoke about those things no one would ever ask her again! Weā€™d all learn about martha and leave her alone

How bad is the truth? that she cant just say it and shut everybody up about a topic that is probably now 2 yrs old

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And this is the reason why she will never ever be able to sell her new image. She might have erased all evidence, but she can't force everyone else to private their videos. From Alfie's channel, courtesy of the Niomi Smart thread where people were discussing Marcus's eating habits, starts around 10:00. Tanya being a total idiot.

She might as well have kept her own videos and kept making bank from them cause no one will ever forget ditzy, dumb Tanya

Reactions: 7
Her ā€œcareerā€ or continues to confuse. Thereā€™s no direction whatsoever in her lifeā€¦ does anyone know if she still has an agent for acting??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.