Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she fails to address this failure to launch is so childish of her, this is business, what kind of a ceo business woman are you if you cant address issues, and to think this loser had the time to go to ibiza and cornwall
Also it says sep 8th and no yr maybe 2035😂🤦‍♀️You know when the makeup expires in the warehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's starting to look like a money laundering scheme for real.

Reactions: 16
Bloody hell the second hand embarrassment with this one knows no bounds

Reactions: 6
Well someone dripped something today😂and its her ex and the baby, oh that must hurt
I hate Jim so much, Sarah’s announcement was so much nicer and about the baby…She’s called Margot Grace Alba Chapman, if someone is interested

Reactions: 26

So awkward! You can tell the interviewer is pretty uninterested, struggling to find questions and keep things going as Tanya's part is so small she shouldn't have even been on the 'red carpet' in the first place.

The lady's face at the end pretty much sums it up.

gFFBkwZ.jpg

LWSkVx5.jpg

🤣

Also, what's wrong with Tanya's voice? Nerves? It's like she has a lump in her throat and she can't speak very loudly or clearly. No presence or star quality whatsoever.
I just saw this 🤣
Interviewer: Introduce yourself
Tanya: I’m Tanya Burr -

and she stops there because there is literally nothing else to add. Most people mention their occupation but she just stopped there. Reality check moment.

Then when the interview said “that’s impressive” or something and then “the fans here are pretty awesome”, look at the look on Tanya’s face. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just saw this 🤣
Interviewer: Introduce yourself
Tanya: I’m Tanya Burr -

and she stops there because there is literally nothing else to add. Most people mention their occupation but she just stopped there. Reality check moment.

Then when the interview said “that’s impressive” or something and then “the fans here are pretty awesome”, look at the look on Tanya’s face. 😆
😂😂😂 the interviewer definitely has no idea who she is.

“Introduce yourself…” (aka I can’t do it because who the duck are you)

“So uhhhh ughhh what are you here for?” (Aka why TF are you here?)

Also how mental/awkward is it that Jim literally announced the baby ON THE DAY AUTHORED WAS SUPPOSED TO LAUNCH my god

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tanya: "I worked with a voice coach and listened to an audio recording on my phone of a meeting I had with a psychic"

Interviewer: "wow that's alot of preparation!"

How she could say that with a straight face I don't know. She's a better actress than tanya.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also how mental/awkward is it that Jim literally announced the baby ON THE DAY AUTHORED WAS SUPPOSED TO LAUNCH my god
I honestly assumed they postponed the launch because Jim’s baby had been born and they knew it would be a shitshow if anything was announced simultaneously. But with the website gone who knows.

Reactions: 4
I honestly assumed they postponed the launch because Jim’s baby had been born and they knew it would be a shitshow if anything was announced simultaneously. But with the website gone who knows.
Sorry if I’m splitting hairs but the baby was born on the 5th September so I’m surprised they waited until the 7th post!! 😂

Reactions: 3
So really, mattress and mayo...that is all we can expect now. Ads for random tit that No-one will buy either way .
If I was her manager I would just ask for a change.
She is a lost case with her ego.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 752290
Omg look at that engagement 😏
What a strange interview! She seems very keen to say YouTube/influencing etc is behind her again and even her acting/accent wasn’t that good for the film now. She doesn’t care about the numbers either on social media. She just does not come across as very humble does she..I mean fair enough have some self respect but it’s a bit of an ego to say you are at a different place in your career when you are still doing ads for Mayo..

Edit to add: I’m sure she is not a collaborator for that Sebastian de Souza project either in the way she made out - I thought it was a voice role but she makes it sound like they are business partners ffs 😂

Interview link:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Interview link:
I honestly barely recognize her and that's not a compliment. I watched it muted and her body language is so weird. It looks as if she's trying to play a character created in her own head – Oscar winning Hollywood superstar – which is why it looks so fake and unnatural, as we all know how good she is at acting :sneaky:

And what's with her teeth? They stick out like veneers.

Jeezez, I need to watch one of her old vlogsmasses now to unsee this cringey interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.