Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “career” or continues to confuse. There’s no direction whatsoever in her life… does anyone know if she still has an agent for acting??
This agency:

Although I'm not sure for how much longer as she hasn't booked any real jobs under them. I don't think that recent audio book reading thing counts as it's a low budget, indie project; they haven't and aren't making a single dime off her.

Waring & McKenna dropped her, I'm 100% expecting the same to happen here eventually. Not to mention her agent, Marvin, has only been with Revolution for 2 years total. He was an amateur when he signed her, probably thought she was high profile with her 3 million followers and Internet fame and just saw pound signs... only to find out she's completely talentless and un-castable and her resume and publicity hoopla is just a facade.

Reactions: 12
So 1 day to lunch authored but she doesnt share anything . So weird so lazy

Reactions: 10

Am I just confused or have they pushed back the launch date again? 🙄 That would make it September 9th in the UK, correct?

I'm going with, these people are either just having big problems agreeing on things, are majorly disorganized, incompetent, or just genuinely lazy... or a combination of all four and probably more. This company is three years in the making, these kind of changes and scrambling around should not be happening at this point.

I knew this was gonna be a shitshow, but I had no idea it would be this weird/bad. I thought surely she would've at least been dropping Stories all week. With all the delays, I'll be surprised if they even launch at all FFS.

Why put such an obvious countdown clock as if you’re launching a NASA rocket, when you’re having trouble with the deadline? Why not just say Coming Soon! or Available mid-September!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This agency:

Although I'm not sure for how much longer as she hasn't booked any real jobs under them. I don't think that recent audio book reading thing counts as it's a low budget, indie project; they haven't and aren't making a single dime off her.

Waring & McKenna dropped her, I'm 100% expecting the same to happen here eventually. Not to mention her agent, Marvin, has only been with Revolution for 2 years total. He was an amateur when he signed her, probably thought she was high profile with her 3 million followers and Internet fame and just saw pound signs... only to find out she's completely talentless and un-castable and her resume and publicity hoopla is just a facade.
The fact that W&K finally dropped was hilarious, I can't believe they even took her on in the first place

Reactions: 4
I’ve just reported the authored IG account for being misleading, as they are creating a whole new brand page using their verification and followers.

What a useless influencer. Invited to a Dior afternoon tea and can't even bother show the Miss Dior fragrance, Justine Picardie nor the book, for which the event was for. So much for the whole "bookworm" persona that she's trying to act out, but then again, I should know better given her acting skills.

Also, who is she trying to fool by tagging Dior along with Dior Beauty? She's been downgraded to a beauty influencer and it seems like she's having a hard time accepting that..

PS. For anyone wondering how it should be done, I found Camila Carril's stories so refreshing! Actually puts effort into personalising the event and found her selfie to be super cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What a useless influencer. Invited to a Dior afternoon tea and can't even bother show the Miss Dior fragrance, Justine Picardie nor the book, for which the event was for. So much for the whole "bookworm" persona that she's trying to act out, but then again, I should know better given her acting skills.

Also, who is she trying to fool by tagging Dior along with Dior Beauty? She's been downgraded to a beauty influencer and it seems like she's having a hard time accepting that..

PS. For anyone wondering how it should be done, I found Camila Carril's stories so refreshing! Actually puts effort into personalising the event and found her selfie to be super cute.
I remember when she first got thin and blonde a few years ago and was invited on a junket, I think it was Hugo Boss. It was a weekend away somewhere. She spent the entire time wafting around in the plushy hotel room taking selfies and ordering room service hardly mentioning the brand. It was only seeing other people's accounts of the same event showing the functions they were expected to attend that highlighted how lazy and disrespectful she was being to the company.
She really wanted to project the image of always effortlessly staying in top hotels and being so in demand she needn't actually work for it.
Not surprised such invitations dried up fairly quickly.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god! You guys I just went on the authored instagram and clicked on the website there where it says launching sept and this is what i got!😱 Its asking me to set up my own website, it does not exist! On top of that the two other people that were part of it are no longer in the following, just kate tanya and the one guy left! She is literally a joke!!! With her own stuff supposed to launch today and shes talking about dior, no one is gonna let you live this one down tanya! Especially with that stupid magazine article😂what an embarrassment! Except she literally has none left

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god! You guys I just went on the authored instagram and clicked on the website there where it says launching sept and this is what i got!😱 Its asking me to set up my own website, it does not exist! On top of that the two other people that were part of it are no longer in the following, just kate tanya and the one guy left! She is literally a joke!!! With her own stuff supposed to launch today and shes talking about dior, no one is gonna let you live this one down tanya! Especially with that stupid magazine article😂what an embarrassment! Except she literally has none left
😮
Wt hell?
And what about the four key makeup pieces?
Will Authored be like Martha? Every mention in comments deleted and never spoken of again?
All so incredibly bizarre. Were they hoping to get big sponsors and backers but that never happened?

Reactions: 16
I don’t even know what this authored thing was supposed to be but if she wants money or scam people (or both) at least put some effort into it, this whole “launch” is lazy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.