Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the same.
I cannot find anything that she is good at and it makes ME feel embarrassed for her. Writing a list on her ig profile is so cringe worthy.
I paint by numbers, should I put in my profile I'm an artist and a painter ? Like come one!!
It's also that she doesn't really do any of these things regularly. Like, if you posted your paint by the numbers paintings to your grid I'd say go ahead, say you're a painter. But she says she's an actress... only very sporadically posts awful stuff. She says she's a UN ambassador, but only keeps hashing out the same old photos, she never speaks of the MANY current crises in any way shape or form, much less in an informed manner. She says she's a CEO but she has never shown herself at meetings or discussed anything that makes you think she's anything but a front person. Hell, she says she's an influencer who can't even bring herself to post regularly, post things that are actually useful or interesting, and she chose to private videos that in a financial and career sense should have stayed up.

She's just a total failure at everything she claims to be. She's somehow (cough, bought bots, cough) still at 3 million, riding on the coattails of her past success. But the jig is almost up. She can't do that forever.

Reactions: 14
I was looking for some information on her company - horrible marketing . There is nothing and it actually makes no sense of what they want to do. Do they actually think that people are looking impatiently for this unknow crap?
But I found this gem.
lol Don't tit your pants from excitement because of your overpowering acting talent Tan...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was looking for some information on her company - horrible marketing . There is nothing and it actually makes no sense of what they want to do. Do they actually think that people are looking impatiently for this unknow crap?
But I found this gem.
lol Don't tit your pants from excitement because of your overpowering acting talent Tan...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I’m so bleeping done with her, oh my Lord

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if you guys have seen this comic bit but its hilarious! Its famous actresses auditioning for leading female parts in movies, it makes me think of tanya and her auditioning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(that bit above about her being an actor who also does youtube, what a joke)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You don’t normally see actors post pictures of a curtain rod on set and the exciting things that are supposedly going on behind the curtain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya Burr, an intellectual :ROFLMAO:

1628268937972.png

It's so funny how she keeps trying to curate this image that she's cultured. She read, she watches artsy cinema, goes to the theater. But when she has to talk or post about it, she chooses cliches and really basic stuff like a quote from Matt Haig (no offense to him or to anyone who enjoys his books, I like his stuff).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tanya Burr, an intellectual :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 700142

It's so funny how she keeps trying to curate this image that she's cultured. She read, she watches artsy cinema, goes to the theater. But when she has to talk or post about it, she chooses cliches and really basic stuff like a quote from Matt Haig (no offense to him or to anyone who enjoys his books, I like his stuff).
Maybe she is taking the prep for Authored very literally πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Unimportant and not interesting, but. She started following @dj_fattony_ on Instagram. It's so embarrassing to me because it means the Director of Premier talked to her to let her know she was being 'demoted', perhaps told her they have a new Artist coming in, and then Tanya stalked around on the Artists page to see who it was. It's him. DJ Fat Tony is the new addition.

God, Tanya can never be graceful about anything. Always has to be cringy and just awkward.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Tanya has a minor part yet they listed her name first. πŸ™„ duck right off, please. Stunt-casting by another desperate director in an attempt to get buzz around his crappy film. Reminds me exactly of Rob Drummer. Dude just wanted to be the director of a sold out play. Laughably, when tickets went on sale, it actually took Tanya a lot of posting and re-posting throughout the whole run for them to sell. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Unimportant and not interesting, but. She started following @dj_fattony_ on Instagram. It's so embarrassing to me because it means the Director of Premier talked to her to let her know she was being 'demoted', perhaps told her they have a new Artist coming in, and then Tanya stalked around on the Artists page to see who it was. It's him. DJ Fat Tony is the new addition.

God, Tanya can never be graceful about anything. Always has to be cringy and just awkward.
She is such a pathetic woman πŸ˜…

Tanya has a minor part yet they listed her name first. πŸ™„ duck right off, please. Stunt-casting by another desperate director in an attempt to get buzz around his crappy film. Reminds me exactly of Rob Drummer. Dude just wanted to be the director of a sold out play. Laughably, when tickets went on sale, it actually took Tanya a lot of posting and re-posting throughout the whole run for them to sell. πŸ˜‚
The description of the "thing" they call a movie just makes me want to vomit...

• Haha
Who's going to take one for the team and watch 84 minutes of pure shite?
I’m procrastinating constantly but I have limits and apparently, I would rather study than watch this and cringe and feel secondhand embarrassment for 84 minutes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I’m procrastinating constantly but I have limits and apparently, I would rather study than watch this and cringe and feel secondhand embarrassment for 84 minutes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was gonna skip forward to bits with Tan Tan

Reactions: 2

Oh great!! I wonder how many lines she has this time?! Do we think she's been premoted to three lines? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we would need to pay someone to watch . No-one wants to volunteer to become blind and deaf after watching this shiiiiii....

Oh great!! I wonder how many lines she has this time?! Do we think she's been premoted to three lines? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If she holds a Jar of mayo...it might be three 🀣

• Haha
I would take one for the team but I am not paying to watch it. Had a look on Pirate Bay (don't judge) but surprisingly no-one leaked it there πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.