Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her instagram has turned into a facebook page of people you follow from high school and university with these photo dumps, just your average typical normal girl, you can pass her on the street and never think she has 3 million followers

Reactions: 28
So desperate😂🤦‍♀️And its not new it tuesday girl
That's insane.

You can tell it's at the forefront of her mind how bad her posts do but it really hasn't dawned on her that it's because her 'content' is always the same? Redundant. The kind of posts you scroll past. Hint, Tarn: people don't find ice cream pics or bathroom selfies interesting after the 10th time. 🙄

The fact she thinks she's doing a great job and is probably telling herself people just aren't seeing my posts, I'll re--post in Stories... I can't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not from UK . I didnt know some house use only for holidays like hotel .they will never live in it. One day they can be bored deal with weekly guests but They cant rent house to family. I think sam's choice better idea
They wouldn’t be dealing with guests themselves. There’s usually companies that do all of that for you. Making sure the house is cleaned, and that people receive the key, etc.

Reactions: 2
She definitely thinks “Instagram algorithms” are messing with her likes 🤣 you know those influencers who are like: “you guys aren’t seeing me in your feed! The new algorithms…bla bla…please come and like my latest post so you can start seeing me on your feed again!!!”
it’s so pathetic and beyond cringe 🥴 Just accept that people are scrolling past your posts and save yourself the embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she is left with mostly bots and people who does not realize that are following her, they just skipped her and are lazy to unsuscribe.

She is just so uninspiring

Reactions: 16
Look at how gorgeous she looked with the darker hair. This came up on google and i just can't get over how great she looked here. She was a natural beauty and stood out!

tanya-burr-768x461.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
[SNIP]

I don't know if she's just unmotivated or if she's that arrogant and delusional she thinks she's locked in and can just duck off on her job and her audience will always be there. Clearly, her numbers say the complete opposite.

[SNIP]
Without a doubt, this is her way of thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Premier Model Management just demoted Tanya to the same category as bleeping Jim and Niomi. 🤣 As of today, she's not on their Artists page anymore with the real models and actors etc., she's been moved to Digital. 🤣

She should never have been signed as an Artist in the first place, but if that's not another big blow to her.

I think it probably must setting in that she's falling off more and more everywhere... she followed another anxiety page on Instagram yesterday. How can it not all be coming down on her? I wouldn't be surprised if this is a trial, like they'll try pitching her as an influencer before they drop her entirely soon. I don't recall her having any inquiries and booking any jobs with them, the only thing they ever re-posted was the Stella article she did last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sooo... per LinkedIn, the person that signed Tanya, Lucy Pilz, left Premier in April. The new Director, Sharmaine Aderemi, took over in August 2021. I love how she literally just started and she's already cleaning house. 🤣👏 Probably took one look at Tanya's profile and said what the hell is this influencer doing in our Artists category. If she 'demoted' her with that much of a quickness, it seems like she's a no-bullshit kind of director. I wouldn't doubt if Tanya will be dropped soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Premier Model Management just demoted Tanya to the same category as bleeping Jim and Niomi. 🤣 As of today, she's not on their Artists page anymore with the real models and actors etc., she's been moved to Digital. 🤣

She should never have been signed as an Artist in the first place, but if that's not another big blow to her.

I think it probably must setting in that she's falling off more and more everywhere... she followed another anxiety page on Instagram yesterday. How can it not all be coming down on her? I wouldn't be surprised if this is a trial, like they'll try pitching her as an influencer before they drop her entirely soon. I don't recall her having any inquiries and booking any jobs with them, the only thing they ever re-posted was the Stella article she did last year.
On the site "Last year she filmed the Red Nose Day sequel to "Four Weddings and a Funeral" alongside Hugh Grant, Alicia Vikander and Lily James" . it sounds like she was supporting role but she was just extra 🤣🤣 barely seen in the film 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven't followed Tanya in a while, but I get the feeling that she is one of the influencers on the down turn. Jim and hers relationship falling apart has really changed her marketability, and this actress stuff is coming off as cringey and desperate.

Part of me feels sorry for her, but she has brought this on herself. Also the blonde dye job really makes her hair look way more lank than the bronde look she had.

Reactions: 8
It's insane all the lies surrounding Tanya that she/her team have tried to push. No wonder she looks like tit and dead behind her eyes - her narrative isn't based in reality. I'm repeating myself, but seriously. How mentally draining and just exhausting constantly embellishing everything and having to keep up with all the fake accomplishments and exaggerations.

WHAT even is the point? I mean doesn't it just make her feel bad that her publicist sold her as a rising star of stage of screen when she actually wasn't in real life? Does she not feel embarrassed and just stupid reading that she "filmed alongside" those A-list actors knowing full well she was literally just a background extra, a blink and you'll miss her one, and that everyone can see it?

Now this thing with putting CEO in her Instagram bio as if she's just so busy and important and successful. 🙄 "CEO"... of a lame company whose lame products haven't even launched yet and it's set to fail anyway. Everyone can see that from a mile away. Not even Camila Coelho feels the need to put the CEO title in her bio and she has two companies that are both WILDLY successful.

bleeping get a life, Tanya.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's insane all the lies surrounding Tanya that she/her team have tried to push. No wonder she looks like tit and dead behind her eyes - her narrative isn't based in reality. I'm repeating myself, but seriously. How mentally draining and just exhausting constantly embellishing everything and having to keep up with all the fake accomplishments and exaggerations.

WHAT even is the point? I mean doesn't it just make her feel bad that her publicist sold her as a rising star of stage of screen when she actually wasn't in real life? Does she not feel embarrassed and just stupid reading that she "filmed alongside" those A-list actors knowing full well she was literally just a background extra, a blink and you'll miss her one, and that everyone can see it?

Now this thing with putting CEO in her Instagram bio as if she's just so busy and important and successful. 🙄 "CEO"... of a lame company whose lame products haven't even launched yet and it's set to fail anyway. Everyone can see that from a mile away. Not even Camila Coelho feels the need to put the CEO title in her bio and she has two companies that are both WILDLY successful.

bleeping get a life, Tanya.
I feel the same.
I cannot find anything that she is good at and it makes ME feel embarrassed for her. Writing a list on her ig profile is so cringe worthy.
I paint by numbers, should I put in my profile I'm an artist and a painter ? Like come one!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.