Tanya and Tasha #53 Uncultured tarts. Tasha's grout isn’t clean and Tan’s wedding is nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, the elf boots made it to the headboard, Trash never lets us down 🤣

Tran on the other hand couldn’t face a roast because she is probably cooking one just for two people next Sunday, like normal for her.

Is it me or does Tran seem to have reigned in the spending? This time last year she was showing off all her overpriced Christmas Eve/Day dinner kits etc. Maybe she has something big to announce for next year to finally outdo Trash 🤔
maybe that she’s bankrupt herself??

Reactions: 6

Tran on the other hand couldn’t face a roast because she is probably cooking one just for two people next Sunday, like normal for her.

Is it me or does Tran seem to have reigned in the spending? This time last year she was showing off all her overpriced Christmas Eve/Day dinner kits etc. Maybe she has something big to announce for next year to finally outdo Trash 🤔
That bloody shelf was £200 I think. Surprised she didn’t say it was a ‘gift from H2B’ 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That bloody shelf was £200 I think. Surprised she didn’t say it was a ‘gift from H2B’ 🤮
True, forgot about the shelf that goes with absolutely nothing in her Haven holiday home.

I’m sure when she stacks it with more EB crap she will drop in that H2B gifted it and isn’t she lucky 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I say it every time - tans pulled out some great basic witch IG shots over the year , if she kept her and ‘ eyelashes ‘ off the grid, she had real potential, if she wanted to get into debt for the gram , more fool her to be fair !
The other one - I’m still FURIOUS about the multiple racial slurs, I’ve been sitting on my hands waiting for her to post a H&M Netflix tv shot, alas , she swerved it, that and the drink driving, the full fridge in lockdown shots ( tan could have done the same , I’m not sure !) the creepy husband who Defo cheats & doesn’t wash and the terrible treatment of her kids mental, dental and physical health ( tans boy - we see you too !) Honestly she stands for everything I despise ! I hope tan does win the battle of the Middle Aged Insta fannies 😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I say it every time - tans pulled out some great basic witch IG shots over the year , if she kept her and ‘ eyelashes ‘ off the grid, she had real potential, if she wanted to get into debt for the gram , more fool her to be fair !
The other one - I’m still FURIOUS about the multiple racial slurs, I’ve been sitting on my hands waiting for her to post a H&M Netflix tv shot, alas , she swerved it, that and the drink driving, the full fridge in lockdown shots ( tan could have done the same , I’m not sure !) the creepy husband who Defo cheats & doesn’t wash and the terrible treatment of her kids mental, dental and physical health ( tans boy - we see you too !) Honestly she stands for everything I despise ! I hope tan does win the battle of the Middle Aged Insta fannies 😂😂😂
I’m sure Tranya would’ve made a racial slip up over the years, if only she had friends to have gatherings with! I don’t agree with Trash’s racial micky taking and she should’ve been called out on it on her posts over and over and deffo shouldn’t have companies endorse her platform with free gifts!!! I deffo do not want Tranya to win anything over Trash, as her ginger bonce is bigger enuff already!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Tranya would’ve made a racial slip up over the years, if only she had friends to have gatherings with! I don’t agree with Trash’s racial micky taking and she should’ve been called out on it on her posts over and over and deffo shouldn’t have companies endorse her platform with free gifts!!! I deffo do not want Tranya to win anything over Trash, as her ginger bonce is bigger enuff already!!!
Oh 💯 I just genuinely can’t remember seeing one & happy to be corrected , she’s no angel walk👏Your👏Damn👏Dogs make your H2B connect with this kids & you, crystal tips, do the same too with your son ( she could use her parents idyllic estate, like tash uses her ‘ ladies ‘ homes !) actually ok stockers , you got me , they both need their accounts banned and watch them start from scratch , now THAT I’d pay good money to watch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh 💯 I just genuinely can’t remember seeing one & happy to be corrected , she’s no angel walk👏Your👏Damn👏Dogs make your H2B connect with this kids & you, crystal tips, do the same too with your son ( she could use her parents idyllic estate, like tash uses her ‘ ladies ‘ homes !) actually ok stockers , you got me , they both need their accounts banned and watch them start from scratch , now THAT I’d pay good money to watch 😂😂😂
She has, I’m sure Tran was the one that wrote ‘ch****’ on a Chinese take away bag. Then for so many years insisted on sticking her chopsticks in her food which is culturally offensive.

Reactions: 11
She has, I’m sure Tran was the one that wrote ‘ch****’ on a Chinese take away bag. Then for so many years insisted on sticking her chopsticks in her food which is culturally offensive.
Well then duck them both ! i don’t believe I saw that post, so I try to stick to what I see, but if me ‘ siding ‘ with her has genuinely offended anyone, I’d like to massively apologize & return my previous comments : they are BOTH racist cretins! X

Can someone give Trash a comma for Christmas. Takes me a few reads to work out what she’s blabbering on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Errrr shouldn’t Tasha have treated her son if they were celebrating him passing his theory??? Not the other way round…

Errrr shouldn’t Tasha have treated her son if they were celebrating him passing his theory??? Not the other way round…
And “going to work to not work”…we’ve had a few cleaners and maybe we’re doing it wrong, but never have I ever paid them to come round and just drink tea with me. Not that I dislike them, it’s just a bit of weird boundary blurring IMO. Surely you’d just give them the week off 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
God she is always such a horrible witch about her son, is it because he doesn’t want to be pictured on her Insta to get her a few likes? Feel sorry for the kid it’s obvious who the favourite is in that house. She never disparages her daughter like that

• Heart
Tash doesn’t have the self awareness to realise she’s lucky to be old enough to have taken her test before the written one came into play. I’d bet good money that it would have taken her much more than three times to pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tash doesn’t have the self awareness to realise she’s lucky to be old enough to have taken her test before the written one came into play. I’d bet good money that it would have taken her much more than three times to pass.
She must have done a theory test? I’m 55 and I did one!

Reactions: 1
She must have done a theory test? I’m 55 and I did one!
Didn’t theory tests come in about 16-18 years ago? I know when I learned to drive originally 27 years ago there was no theory ? I was 17. My hubby did his 16 years ago and it was a theory then. He passed 10 years before me too and I gave up at 17 after failing 2 driving tests 😂 I only redid it 11 years ago and passed theory first time then test straight after. I have 6 kids 3 have passed their driving tests at 17 all passing theory first time and one son drives a motorbike . My other sons failed his theory twice and it’s a running joke as he just won’t revise at all. He’s a canny driver but can’t do his test till he passes that. However I’d never ridicule him publicly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.