Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo81

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Tanzi’s too old for an invisible friend, whilst trashy tash is still spend, spend spend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolutely not!!! She has to be trolling. Her daughter taken in an ambulance AND SHE TAKES A PICTURE FOR INSTAGRAM??!!! Nah. I can't. I'm out.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Notice how it’s all about tan; how SHE was looked after, given hot chocolate and offered sandwiches WTF - how scared she was etc, how her jobs were done for her by wet wipe, happy mummy, frightened mummy 😷 offered seats etc.

Woman’s a grade A narc

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I really do hope her daughter is ok. That must have been scary for them all. However she is such an attention seeker, why would you post a picture of your kid being wheeled into an ambulance? What kind of parent has their phone out to take pictures when your kid is potentially seriously ill????

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had a take away that was perfect? A take away burger and chips at that?😂 I mean it hits the spot when you’re starving but I’ve never bit into a greasy 1/4 pounder from my local kebab in the valley and nearly creamed my knickers because it was perfect and delicious 😂😂😂 girls on crack

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JoJo81

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Victorian women wore leather look pants. She looks bloody weird and don’t get me started on jiminy cricket 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Belleboo

VIP Member
88C1A617-2EB6-4340-A9BA-C80F58359365.jpeg

Hasn’t our Tash surpassed herself tonight? The Soham murders are so recent and so raw still, those beautiful little girls snatched away and the frigging idiot in the corner decides to hashtag the drama and make a story and grid post about it.
By all means watch it but howey man there’s absolutely no need for posts or hashtags

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Belleboo

VIP Member
It’s my 40th birthday Christmas day and I’m moving house 2 weeks before Christmas, I saved up and bought a nice decent sized house rather than spending my money on shite and only working 3 hours a week.
I’m nowhere near ready for Christmas and Tasha is making me hate it long before it’s even here. I wish she would calm the fuck down!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Serg91

VIP Member
I LOVE how every year Trash has a bowl of oranges and nuts to be festive, they also move from room to room 😂😂

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
Happiness over a phone shows how shallow this twunt is! I’m extremely happy today because we have stopped the council relocating my daughters sen school across to the other side of the city some of us parents formed a commitee set up a petition and went to see the commissioners and we have stopped it going ahead. I’m overjoyed might have a happy meal to celebrate 🙄

• Heart

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I can’t stand when tan lists what’s going on in the picture 😂😂😂

Sat down, wearing clothes, holding a drink, boys on lap, just farted. Freezing cold because of the cost of living, my never hubby to be cooking a micro meal, look at my hideous haven holidays caravan lounge and a lovely 2 days off….

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
This is the lowest thing either of them have posted....bet she the type of person to take photos at a funeral!

Reactions: 23